1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Whats with all the online cheaters!!!???

Discussion in 'Games' started by pentastar111, Mar 20, 2008.

1. KainXS

KainXS

Thanks Received:
    man you should have seen gunz online, the cheaters RUINED the game

you start and your shooting people up and then someone who's cheating runs by you and dosen't shoot or touch you they just get near you and you die, its really sad.
  2. ShadowFold

ShadowFold New Member

Thanks Received:
    Ahh I know I loved that game :cry:
  3. CrAsHnBuRnXp

CrAsHnBuRnXp

Thanks Received:
    I was playing it ealier agian tonight, and out of no where, less than 2 minutes into the game, this guy some how made a chaos space marine squad when I barely even got my barracks up. Needless to say the dumbshit rushed my base and started fucking with my strategic points so i coudlnt do a damn thing.

I seriously hate that game online. Bunch of fucking cheaters.
  4. CrAsHnBuRnXp

CrAsHnBuRnXp

Thanks Received:
    Ouch. Sucks. I work 12-8PM tomorrow. (CST)
  5. ShadowFold

ShadowFold New Member

Thanks Received:
    Atleast you dont have to get up at 5:30 like me...
  6. imperialreign

imperialreign New Member

Thanks Received:
    most irritating cheat I've seen over the last couple of years was with FEAR - it was really more of a glitch, cause punkbuster didn't pick up on it (that I know of). Someone could kill you from across the map with one shot . . . never failed, someone started doing that crap, and players dropped from the server left and right.

The other thing that digs me, is being accused of cheating, when I don't - or some player trying to vote you off a server cause you use one weapon more than others (although, the dick calling the vote is guilty of the same thing).

TBH, it's really not as much fun as is was a few years ago - unless you still play games that die-hards are still loading up. Doom3, Quake4 for example. There's more legit players than n00bs on most of the time, and you rarely run across someone who's just beign a dick.
  7. Triprift

Triprift

Thanks Received:
    What fun is there to be had by cheating i just dont understand.
  8. Dellius New Member

Thanks Received:
    I play Soulstorm too. Most of the situations you people describe are quite legit. Actually, there are numerous ways one can get a CSM squad before you even finish your barracks. All depends on the build order.

Regarding the army thing, well, there is a bug allowing players using Sisters of Battle to get some slight economy boost at the beginning of the game. However, this bug applies only to Sisters of Battle.

Reviewing replays later really helps when you are determined to find the reason for loosing the game.

Talking about cheating, I remember a player who was so proud of being a cheater he continuously boasted about it during the entire match. I had great fun with him.

I am up for a match too, by the way.
  9. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Get in a good Clan sounds like you need it with that game. Teamwork is key with any game.
  10. rampage

Thanks Received:
    i love my cod4 MP, i always get accused of cheating, altho i dont, i guess on the rare occasion i get 150 kills in 20 min shits them..lol ... ... ... cheating has its place, for example SP games when you want to have a bit of fun or realy explore the game, but in MP i hate it it just takes all the fun out if it

END RANT
  11. Dellius New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, well, I would love to join some clan. I am however concerned that a ratio of 45% may be too low for any clan to accept me.
  12. Saakki

Saakki New Member

Thanks Received:
    i played wow in retail server before..now in private server..and because its private it get boring..thats where i started cheating..now i can have fun alone when noobs are still whining around with their tier 1 i have tier 6 and im whoopin their asses :nutkick: yes i know im loser but who can say WoW isnt boring ??
  13. EviLZeD

EviLZeD New Member

Thanks Received:
    i cant beleive there are sites to buy and use hacks monthly i think one called msx has been shut down which is great
  14. Hawk1 New Member

Thanks Received:
    What I don't understand is why doesnt Punkbuster/VAC/Whatever just buy the hacks from these sites and just put it in their detection software. It's not rocket science and I cant see it costing them that much, and it would make online gaming more enjoyable for the real gamers (which is the whole point of their existence).
  15. ManofGod

Thanks Received:
    What I like watching is when a cheater gets his butt kicked by a non cheater. :roll::toast::nutkick: There is nothing more fun online when someone cheats than too see that.

The funny thing is, I have seen cheaters get their butt kicked and accuse the non cheater of cheating. LOL :D:rolleyes:

Joe
  16. CrAsHnBuRnXp

CrAsHnBuRnXp

Thanks Received:
    I used to play Halo PC online all the time even when I was on dialup. I was quite good in fact. So good that I always got accused of cheating when I wasnt and I would get banned from the server.

What always cracked me up is that the host of the server always claimed they had this thing that told them who was using aimbot and who wasnt. They all always said that I was using it when I wasnt and that their software was telling them I was. :laugh: Noobs.
    Saakki says thanks.
  17. FuryofFive New Member

Thanks Received:
    bro...ive been playing COD4 pretty since its release, and i really have yet to see these "hackers" you speak of...
  18. EastCoasthandle

EastCoasthandle New Member

Thanks Received:
    I am willing to guess that you didn't find anyone playing with an illegal version of the game while play online. However, because we have Robert Bowling comments about it we are clued in on what's going on. You can also research it with a a quick google search to see if hacks do exist for COD4. By doing so should broaden the scope of it all besides playing it online. :D
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  19. CrAsHnBuRnXp

CrAsHnBuRnXp

Thanks Received:
    Me. I gave the trial a run and i was bored out of my mind. I cant see how that game is the new crack.
  20. das müffin mann

das müffin mann New Member

Thanks Received:
    +1 on that, i never really go the whole point of the WoW thing, although i do enjoy it on some occasions where people accuse me of hacking (usually in cs) because it kinda makes me feel like im good at the damn game (happens on servers that im there all the time), but it always sucks getting kicked from servers all because every time someone kills him the little pre-pubescent boy screams hacks, which at some point someone turns on their hacks to shut the little ba$t@rd up, always gives me a chuckle