• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Which colour scheme do you prefer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 138597
  • Start date

Which colour scheme do you prefer for your build? (First colour = base colour/second colour = second

• Total voters
<---- I prefer Black/Red

something like this? :)

System Name Silent But Deadly NZXT H440
Processor Intel i5-4690K Devils Canyon
Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5
Cooling NZXT Kraken X41
Memory G.Skillz Ripjaws X 2133 8gb(2x4gb)
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 980 Twin Frozr
Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250gb/Seagate Barracuda 2TB
Case NZXT H440
Power Supply XFX XTR 750W modular
Software Windows 8.1
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 138597

something like this? :)

Nice! Here's a couple of mine:

Gotta slow down checking this thread. Don't know when my eyes are gonna fall off and need to run to doctors. :p

By the way, @TheDarkLord, I like the paint jobs on the brackets and bay covers. A backplate on the GPU would've been nice though. And what is that block?

And @NoNrg, a bit more red lighting, your rig would look like a furnace! Personifying the power of your rig!!!! That H440 suited nicely with the build, giving a minimalistic but efficient look through the window. :toast:.

Nice! Here's a couple of mine:

Nice!

NZXT cases are cheating though, they make awesome cases that require little effort to make them look sweet, for example, this only took me 2 days compared to my other builds.

Yes I know, cables really ruin it, I begged the buyer to let me sleeve them but he didn't want to pay the extra $$ :/

I love the way you "used it" :toast:

Gotta slow down checking this thread. Don't know when my eyes are gonna fall off and need to run to doctors. :p

By the way, @TheDarkLord, I like the paint jobs on the brackets and bay covers. A backplate on the GPU would've been nice though. And what is that block?

And @NoNrg, a bit more red lighting, your rig would look like a furnace! Personifying the power of your rig!!!! That H440 suited nicely with the build, giving a minimalistic but efficient look through the window. :toast:.

lol, Thanks! Agreed on the backplate, problem is, it increases the cost of the desktop (even though it's only ~$30, people tend to fight for a cheaper cost.... I practically had to do the sleeving (which took me 2 weeks) for free)

The block is old yet still amazing, it's the Koolance 340

System Name Silent But Deadly NZXT H440
Processor Intel i5-4690K Devils Canyon
Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5
Cooling NZXT Kraken X41
Memory G.Skillz Ripjaws X 2133 8gb(2x4gb)
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 980 Twin Frozr
Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250gb/Seagate Barracuda 2TB
Case NZXT H440
Power Supply XFX XTR 750W modular
Software Windows 8.1
Nice!

NZXT cases are cheating though, they make awesome cases that require little effort to make them look sweet, for example, this only took me 2 days compared to my other builds.

For sure, NZXT made my life easy in the cable management department, whole build only took three hours. Just had to spend a little extra time being tidy in the back as the H440 is so tight behind the motherboard tray. Everything else I didn't use is hidden neatly behind the PS shroud.

D

Deleted member 138597

Gotta say, Black/Red does make a great impression! And Black/yellow nothing less than that.