1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Wireless mic

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Steevo, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Steevo

Steevo

Thanks Received:
    I am going to be providing the sound at a friends wedding. And what I am looking for is a wireless mic that could clip on, or be fastened to someone.

It would be all the better if it would run through a 3.5mm jack, as then I could use my compy to run the music, and speachs, etc...

Any ideas, or thoughts? Please?

Links would be cool too, for purchasing.

10 Million points folded for TPU
  2. freaksavior

freaksavior To infinity ... and beyond!

Thanks Received:
    idk if this will help you, but i modded my xbox a few years back, and i can stream all my music and movie and photos from my pc to my box! so, if i understand you right, you want to do something like that?!?!

Crunching for Team TPU
  3. Steevo

Steevo

Thanks Received:
    The man would be giving his speech about marriage and crap.....

He wears a wireless mic, and the is recieved by a box that plugs into the 3.5mm mic input jack on my computer, my computer does it's thinbg and the sound is output through a TOSLINK connection to my reciever-amplifier and then to the loudspeakers, everyone can hear.

Afterwards during the reception (same place, and it is big) music is played from my PC through the TOSLINK connection. Any speaches are through said mic-PC-reciever.

Instead of some crappy sound system made for voice only. I will be using my surround reciever and theater system before it is finally wired into my home theater. And with 1800 watts on tap and 40+ inches of subs it should rock the place. With only some of it hooked up at home now, it will make your heart skip beats.

4. Steevo

Steevo

Thanks Received:
    I ordered a set of wireless mic-and or headphone and reciever good up to 100'.

I might do a review for them.

5. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    :rockout: cool :rockout:

BTW: wheres the party at ? sounds like your gonna rock ;)

(btw ill bmob :p)