• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB] Would someone from US forward a small package to EU

Boki_

Hello.

After almost being victim of fraud from HUSKIE, who was waiting with shipping and delaying that would remain 45 days and I wouldn't be able to dispute transaction on paypal and what really made me mad was having stupid excuses that noone would believe :banghead::banghead:, I finally found on ebay sapphire 6950 cooler which I've been searching for a while now, but there's no international shipping from this seller on ebay, already contacted him to ask and he replied that would ship international if my paypal address is confirmed, but I've received message from paypal that they can't confirm most of addresses outside US. Also tried to proove that I've the same billing and shipping address (which confirmation does), but the seller hasn't reply on this.:(:(

If someone's willing to help me I'd really appreciate this favour, I'm also paying all costs + bonus. I'd really need that cooler because since using waterblock I've lost stock fan somehow (I think my mom throw away during general house clearance :mad::mad:) and have to send my graphic card to RMA, so I need to mount back stock cooler (yes, I know, the serial number doesn't match, I already called the store where I bought the card and they said they will solve the problem anyway, I've been buying there for many years and we've known each other very well...).

I prefer USPS, no need to Express, can be First-class or Priority, if someone's coming to Europe or maybe some European is going to US and would bring it to Germany, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Croatia or best would be Slovenia, we can also discuss that option.

If anyone's feeling free to help or would like to earn some money, please feel free to send PM or contact on my email [click here].
Don't forget that I'll pay for helping me.:toast::respect:

**EDIT**: HEATWARE

Thank you very much,
kind regards,
Bogdan

Last edited:

Boki_

Thanks to lilhasselhoffer and TheGrapist, they offered help immidiately

System Name Benny
Processor Phenom II 1055t @ 3.3GHz; 300x11; 1.380v; NB 2700; HT 2400
Motherboard ASUS Crosshair IV Formula (2002 BIOS)
Cooling Thermalright TRUE 120 Black + 2 Xilence Red Wing PWM 120mm (push/pull) + polycarbonate fan holders
Memory 8GB GeIL Ultra 2133MHZ C9 running at 1600MHz @ 7-7-7-21 1T 1.5v
Video Card(s) MSI Twin Frozr II GTX470 @ Stock w/CPU fan cable-tied on, as one of the GPU fans broke.
Storage 60GB OCZ Agility3 (OS);500GB WDC Grn; 1x1TB WDC Blk (Backup)
Display(s) ASUS PA823Q
Case Silverstone Raven 2 (all cables custom sleeved with velcro mod on side panel...)
Audio Device(s) X-Fi (Onboard) + Harmon Kardon HK6100 amp powering JVC HA-RX700's with Zalman mic
Power Supply Corsair HX650W
Software Win7 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores No benchies so making this space useful! Corsair M90, Logitech G19. Phobya FlexLight LED's (gawjus)
So hang on, were you a victim of fraud, or almost a victim of fraud?

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Motherboard MSI B450 Mortar Max
Cooling Phanteks PH-TC12DX, 3 x NZXT FN 140mm, 1x NZXT FV V2 120mm
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) ASUS R9 290 DCII-OC 4GB
Storage corsair mp600 1TB
Display(s) LG 27MB85Z 27" 1440p
Case NZXT Source 340
Power Supply Thermaltake 675w
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
Software Windows 8.1 64 bit

And from Huskie?, i just can't picture huskie doing that?

Maybe that's the reason he's not on here anymore?

ab_manu123

Heatware
2 0 0
And from Huskie?, i just can't picture huskie doing that?

Maybe that's the reason he's not on here anymore?

iv traded with huskie quite alot, usually very difficult to do so, takes alot of effort to get the transaction complete but it usually works out in the end.
The reason he isnt trading atm is because he had family problems but i believe hes back in the UK now.

Boki_

I opened a dispute transaction on paypal so I'm not a victim I think, I will get my money back, but I'm sick of people like that.:mad::confused:

I don't know why he even offered me a cooler if he didn't mean to sell it or do business or maybe he don't even have it...
He first said that the cooler is on the way, I waited for a while (it usualy takes 3-5 days for shipping from UK to Slovenia, even if there's weekend, I got my motherboard on Monday morning even it was shipped 3 days earlyer, on Friday afternoon), later I asked him for tracking number or package invoice and there wasn't any, I tried to contact him gazillion times and got stupid excuses on and on so I tried to get any info about the package on Royal Mail and there was no trace of that package on my name, I waited as long as possible and sending PMs and got no reply and finally just little earlyer than 45 days remain I opened dispute on paypal to protect myself, and immidiately got answer with some stupid excuse again :roll::roll:

He also said he will refund on July 10th, I don't understand why he needs so much time for clicking refund button :p:p Anyway, July 10th was more than a week ago and still haven't refund :roll::roll:

Too bad that I didn't join my mum and lil sis on a trip to UK a week ago, I would find him out and kick his balls that even the cooler wouldn't help him to cool his balls :nutkick::laugh:

I really don't understand that kind of people, I hope to deal with as less as possible :shadedshu Maybe I just don't have luck with on-line shopping, about 2 months ago I was also screwed, this time on ebay, I bought Swiftech watercooling kit, H2O ultima 220 and I was soooo pissed when I received it that almost wanted to kill someone... There was no radiator, the pump doesn't work, reservoir had broken almost all mounting holes and instead of Apogee XT I received GTZ waterblock and even here were 2 mounting screws missing :mad::mad:
I already paid taxes and fees on customs and the seller didn't want to refund shipping back and additional costs I had, so it's the same if I kept or send it back, I was screwed anyway:mad: Sometimes even the ebay or paypal's resolution center doesn't work, because in some cases you have almost as much additional costs as you'd get refund, so it's better to keep the item and try use it anyway or sell it very cheap to cover at least some of the money you've lost...:(:(

It's a pretty good thing that there's feedback on ebay and heatware, but fraudsters always find the way to deal with that and rise their reputation... Also if you're new in this you don't have any reputation yet and you can hardly buy or sell anything, because there's so many fraudsters that many people don't trust you yet... Even if you've bought or sold something successfully, many people simply don't evaluate you so you're still not wanted..

It's sad but that's how it is...

Once again thanks to everyone who offered help.

Best regards,
Bogdan

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Motherboard MSI B450 Mortar Max
Cooling Phanteks PH-TC12DX, 3 x NZXT FN 140mm, 1x NZXT FV V2 120mm
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) ASUS R9 290 DCII-OC 4GB
Storage corsair mp600 1TB
Display(s) LG 27MB85Z 27" 1440p
Case NZXT Source 340
Power Supply Thermaltake 675w
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
Software Windows 8.1 64 bit
if i remember correctly HUSKIE has just moved to the philippines so i don't think it may have all been his fault

ab_manu123

Heatware
2 0 0
As my above post. Hes now back in the UK after atennding to something in phillipines

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Heatware
6 0 0
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
please keep this drama out of the sale thread, its got nothing to do with what you're asking for help with.

Boki_: you must list your heatware in the first post. if you dont have one, make it.

Boki_

Heatware added, I'm still new and mostly used ebay, but I've bought some stuff on forums too, but nobody hasn't posted evaluation even I requested :(:( ... Just seen that one just did, yeaa :p :D :)