1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Xigmatek Rolls Out Asgard II Case

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Mar 2, 2010.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Xigmatek released its new value ATX mid-tower, the Asgard II. The case is available in all-black, with a dash or silver, or with a dash of orange. The case measures 185 x 408 x 475 mm (7.28 x 16.06 x 18.7 inches), and weights 5.62 kg (12.38 lbs). It has four 5.25" and one 3.5" exposed drive bays with perforated metal covers. The front bezel has a brushed-metallic surface. There are six internal 3.5" bays. All bays and expansion slots feature tool-free installation. The motherboard tray has an opening at the CPU socket area to help handing certain kinds of coolers. While the side-panel can mount two 120 mm fans, there's provision for one in the front, and one in the rear. The PSU is top-mounted. The Asgard II is priced at 32.90 EUR, it will be available from later this month.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

More pictures after the break.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    thats a nice clean design, i kinda like it
  3. toyo New Member

Thanks Received:
    This looks nice&tempting at that price, but I won't buy another case without dust filters ever...
  4. [I.R.A]_FBi

[I.R.A]_FBi New Member

Thanks Received:
    nice and simplistic
  5. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    nice, simple, clean, all black. One thing, and I know it is nitpicking, there really isn't any cutouts for cable routing. They do have the zip tie mounts though....looks like this would be awesome for my nephews PC