• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] XSPC pump bay reservoir combo Revision 2 (powered once)

Hi,

I'm selling a XSPC Vario Laing D5 pump dual bay reservoir combo. PM me with your offers. I can consider a trade with a XSPC photon reservoir or a GTX 980 Matrix. I can split the combo. PM me for details.

IMG_1085.JPG
IMG_1081(1).JPG

I'm shipping from H7A 1W7, Laval, Quebec, Canada. My heatware is Sam602 but there's no feedback yet. I just created it. I don't offer returns.

Condition

I don't have the original packaging but the pump is brand new and in flaweless condition. No scratch or fingerprints are noticeable. I have only powered the pump once for a few minutes to make it was working.

Description

The pump uses a 4 Pin Molex connector for power. Is has a 3 Pin fan tacho output for speed monitoring. You can select 5 different speed through a little dial at the bottom of the pump. It's not PWM. It comes with a screwing ring and a O-ring.

The reservoir uses G 1/4'' threads. The faceplate is in brushed aluminium and can removed for painting or to use a compatible faceplate. There's a little acrilyc window that shows the liquid. You can uses a LED ( I will provide a blue one) to light it up. 300ml capacity.

Adding two XSPC 3/8 7/16 with the pump.

Warranty

I bought this pump from NCIX's outlet as an openbox. XSPC provides a 1 year warranty. I can transfer you the invoice. I won't lie, I can't guarantee they will honor the warranty. They don't have the most reputable customer service.

Have a great day.

Shipping and payment

Shipping to Canada and USA only. You choose the shipping option and I'll pay the first 10$. I only accept Paypal as payment method. I can make an exepction if you want to pick up. PM me for an estimation.

Have a great day!

Last edited: