1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Zalman Reserator 1 Plus Kit

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by A2k00, Sep 25, 2006.

1. A2k00 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I’ve found a kit I think ill go with

The Zalman Reserator 1 Plus Fanless Water Cooling System

From http://www.tekheads.co.uk/s/product?product=604808

Its £139.83 including VAT, £150 Delivered to my door, is this a good kit? I’ve read reviews and would really like people who have ones opinions, I’m looking for a cheap, decent water-cooling solution that’s easy to install for my CPU and GPU.
  2. D_o_S

D_o_S Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Hi,

there are several better options. First, what do you want? Absolute silence or performance? If you're up for silence (which is what I'm guessing), I'd look for the Reserator 2, or Thermaltake's new Orchestra. The Orchestra performs very well, dunno about the Reserator 2.

The Reserator 1 has several downfalls, such as the integrated pump, which is very weak. The CPU block is not the best either.
  3. A2k00 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Im mainly looking for performance, im used no noisy air cooling anyway, any suggestions?
  4. D_o_S

D_o_S Moderator

Thanks Received:
    The Swiftech H20-220 Apex Ultra Watercooling Kit (I posted in your other thread) will take care of just about anything... just get the MCW60 GPU block for your card, and you're good to go.
  5. drade

drade

Thanks Received:
    The reserators arent that good, just ment for sound... I'd go what dos said.
  6. trog100 New Member

Thanks Received:
    i like the resperator things.. they look impressive.. (dare i say "cool") and i recon if u stuck a cold air blower next to one it would cool as well as anything.. he he

trog