• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NVIDIA Accused of Acting as "GPU Cartel" and Controlling Supply

Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI X670E Tomahawk
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120
Memory 32GB (6000/30)
Video Card(s) 4070 Ti @ 3+ GHz
Storage Samsung 990 Pro 4TB
Display(s) Dell 1440p 360 Hz QD-OLED
You pulled that 99% metric out of your ass but that’s cool. Now add pricing next to each of the top 5 cards to prove my point and don’t cherry pick that either … use msrp
You obviously knows nothing about eSport. Most if not all top 100 players use Nvidia and Reflex, 2000, 3000 or 4000 series. And Nvidia don't sponsor players or teams. Hell every top player uses Nvidia, not just the top 100.

And watch that video. Shows 7900XTX draws 100-150 watts more than 4080 while delivering worse performance.

Gogogo ->

"AMD really need to fix this." Yep... AMD has tons of stuff to fix but they prioritize making CPUs and APUs, which is why they have succes right now.

Funny how people expect AMD to compete 1:1 with Nvidia which does solely GPUs and is a top 3 company worldwide in terms of market cap, while focussing on CPUs mostly... Not going to happen. Sad to break it to you.

AMD have exactly zero chance of beating Nvidia in the GPU space. All those AI money Nvidia grabs right now, will drip down into gaming space over the next many years. AMD is done for in the high-end market. Which is why Radeon 8000 series won't get any high-end SKU.

I have an AMD CPU, why? Because its great. Their GPUs tho, not so much.

AMD and Intel can battle for the low to mid-end market going forward.

Last edited:

Hxx

You obviously know nothing about esport.

And watch that video. Shows 7900XTX draws 100-150 watts more than 4080 while delivering worse performance
lol how tf do you know what I know or don’t . That link doesn’t prove any nonsense u said so far but keep linking it .

power draw is a moot point depending on the user and here’s why- those who drop 5k on a system generally care very little about efficiency . Also those power figures are under load not daily use. Nvidia is much more efficient sure but don’t think you’re saving 150w/hr by going with nvidia . Again you are cherry picking your point . Are you also one of those folks who think a 4090 is a good value for gaming ? Lol

Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Memory 32GB (6000/30)
lol how tf do you know what I know or don’t . That link doesn’t prove any nonsense u said so far but keep linking it .

power draw is a moot point depending on the user and here’s why- those who drop 5k on a system generally care very little about efficiency . Also those power figures are under load not daily use. Nvidia is much more efficient sure but don’t think you’re saving 150w/hr by going with nvidia . Again you are cherry picking your point . Are you also one of those folks who think a 4090 is a good value for gaming ? Lol
LMAO, it shows exactly what system every single pro player use. Top 10 CS2 teams are listed. Every single player in it are listed. All use Nvidia. Keep dreaming. No pro's use AMD GPUs, but several use AMD CPUs.

Power draw is not a moot point. Players don't want additional 100-150 watts slammed in their face while gaming. Or additional noise, that being louder fans or coilwhine, since many use open headsets, at least at home, mostly closed at tournaments. Also, Nvidia have better minimum and higher averages fps, just less issues in general.

Once again, you have zero knowledge about eSport. I've worked close with many top players and teams. Been at 100+ tournaments, all over the world. Build tournament rigs. I know for a fact that pretty much zero of them use AMD GPU. Most want Reflex + LDAT support. AMD has nothing that even comes close.

You can act like AMD is "just as good" all you want, in reality, they don't even have 2% of the pro base when talking GPUs and Steam HW Survey also tells me that 8 out of 10 players buys Nvidia - https://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/videocard/

Lets stop dreaming now.

Last edited:

Hxx

LMAO, it shows exactly what system every single pro player use. Top 10 CS2 teams are listed. Every single player in it are listed. All use Nvidia. Keep dreaming. No pro's use AMD GPUs, but several use AMD CPUs.

Power draw is not a moot point. Players don't want additional 100-150 watts slammed in their face while gaming. Or additional noise, since many use open headsets.

Once again, you have zero knowledge about eSport. I've worked close with many top players and teams. Been at 100+ tournaments. Build tournament rigs. I know for a fact that pretty much zero use AMD GPU.
lol you build tournament rigs . Alright Where is the system ?

Attachments

• IMG_0563.jpeg
    IMG_0563.jpeg
    489.3 KB · Views: 42
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Memory 32GB (6000/30)

Hxx

Click on the PLAYER ... LMAO

:roll:
lol alright second player is not using nvidia reflex … so you’re lying . I guess that’s not a tournament rig that you built lol. anything else ?

Awesome conversation feel free to go back to your moms basement and come out next time there’s an nvidia articicle

Last edited:

Power draw is not a moot point. Players don't want additional 100-150 watts slammed in their face while gaming. Or additional noise, that being louder fans or coilwhine, since many use open headsets, at least at home, mostly closed at tournaments. Also, Nvidia have better minimum and higher averages fps, just less issues in general.

Once again, you have zero knowledge about eSport. I've worked close with many top players and teams. Been at 100+ tournaments, all over the world. Build tournament rigs. I know for a fact that pretty much zero of them use AMD GPU. Most want Reflex + LDAT support. AMD has nothing that even comes close.

You can act like AMD is "just as good" all you want, in reality, they don't even have 2% of the pro base when talking GPUs and Steam HW Survey also tells me that 8 out of 10 players buys Nvidia - https://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/videocard/

Lets stop dreaming now.
Of course most e-sports players are using Nvidia gpu's, they're getting them for free from Nvidia, or Asus, MSI, Gigabyte, etc.
Power draw is a moot point, the 7900XTX uses on average 50-60 watts more than an RTX 4080, not 150, when players are sponsored they aren't going to care about another 50-60 watts during gaming.
As for minimum FPS, 7900XTX is higher, average FPS is as well.
So who have you built PC's for? You're claiming you know about e-sports yet are bringing up nonsense points.
Also the Steam hardware survery isn't as accurate as Nvidia users want to insist it is, the polling is random and Valve doesn't provide their metrics for testing. And of course Nvidia has very effective marketing, convincing people they need proprietary Nvidia features to play games, while sponsoring people to use Nvidia GPU's so the average PC gamer will only want to buy from Nvidia.

Leiesoldat

lazy gamer & woodworker
Supporter
System Name Arda
Processor AMD Ryzen 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570-I AORUS Pro WiFi
Cooling Custom Loop - Aquacomputer, Optimus, EK, Bykski
Memory GSkill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2x16) DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC RX 6800XT
Storage SK Hynix P41 1TB
Display(s) VIOTEK 3440 x 1440 144 Hz Curved
Case XTIA Proto-XL
Audio Device(s) Schiit Modius + Schiit Jotunheim
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 850W Titanium
Mouse Xtrfy MZ1 Zy's Rail Wireless
Keyboard Rainkeebs Yasui - Custom 40% Ortholinear
Software Windows 11 Pro
Ya'll clearly didn't follow the moderator's instructions to stay on topic which is discussing whether Nvidia is acting like a cartel or not. The cartel actions are mostly in the enterprise environment and that's where the lion's share of the chips are going. I think AMD has a good shot at breaking the cartel-like grip with the MI300 chip especially considering its price is orders of magnitude lower than the Grace Hopper chip.

Stop talking about the FPS charts.

System Name DadsBadAss
Processor I7 13700k w/ HEATKILLER IV PRO Copper Nickel
Motherboard MSI Z790 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4
Cooling BarrowCH Boxfish 200mm-HWLabs SR2 420/GTX&GTS 360-BP Dual D5 MOD TOP- 2x Koolance PMP 450S
Memory 4x8gb HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 4000
Video Card(s) Asrock 6800xt PG D w/ Byski A-AR6900XT-X
Storage WD SN850x 1TB NVME M.2/Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Case ThermalTake X71 w/5 Noctua NF-A14 2000 IP67 PWM/3 Noctua NF-F12 2000 IP67 PWM/3 CorsairML120 Pro RGB
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 w/CableMod PRO ModMesh RT-Series Black/Blue
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Aluminun Mechanical Clicky Thing With Blue LEDs, hows that for a name?!
Software Win11pro
Nvidia doing Nvidia chit is only to be expected. They have to show the shareholders their serious about maintaining their lead afterall. It's no secret the tech industry is about as underhanded as it gets when it comes to profit guarding. Fall in line or be squeezed, simple.

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
Ya'll clearly didn't follow the moderator's instructions to stay on topic which is discussing whether Nvidia is acting like a cartel or not. The cartel actions are mostly in the enterprise environment and that's where the lion's share of the chips are going. I think AMD has a good shot at breaking the cartel-like grip with the MI300 chip especially considering its price is orders of magnitude lower than the Grace Hopper chip.

Stop talking about the FPS charts.
That's an axiom, as is anything bad that is said about Nvidia.
We're just discussing the details now ;)

>>...statements made by executives at rival chipmaker Groq and former AMD executive...

These companies are direct competitors of NVIDIA and they will do whatever it takes to harm business of NVIDIA!

Are there any complaints from Meta ( recently ordered 350,000 NVIDIA GPUs ), Amazon, or X?

Groq and AMD did Not publish benchmark results of famous MLPerf benchmarks for accelerators they design and sell.

Try to find any MLPerf benchmarks for accelerators ( Not CPUs ) of both companies at:

System Name The de-ploughminator Mk-II
Processor i7 13700KF
Motherboard MSI Z790 Carbon
Cooling ID-Cooling SE-226-XT + Phanteks T30
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill DDR5 7200Cas34
Video Card(s) Asus RTX4090 TUF
Storage Kingston KC3000 2TB NVME
Display(s) LG OLED CX48"
Case Corsair 5000D Air
Audio Device(s) KEF LSX II LT speakers + KEF KC62 Subwoofer
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Razor Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Corsair K75
Software win11
>>...statements made by executives at rival chipmaker Groq and former AMD executive...

These companies are direct competitors of NVIDIA and they will do whatever it takes to harm business of NVIDIA!

Are there any complaints from Meta ( recently ordered 350,000 NVIDIA GPUs ), Amazon, or X?

Groq and AMD did Not publish benchmark results of famous MLPerf benchmarks for accelerators they design and sell.

Try to find any MLPerf benchmarks for accelerators ( Not CPUs ) of both companies at:

Yeah Scott Herkelman claims are so outragous I wonder why anyone with half a brain could even believe him.

"This happens more than you expect, NVIDIA does this with DC customers, OEMs, AIBs, press, and resellers. They learned from GPP to not put it into writing. They just don't ship after a customer has ordered. They are the GPU cartel, and they control all supply,"

If Nvidia didn't ship within the required period to gigantic customers (that has lots of litigation power), wouldn't they get sued?

Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASRock X670E Taichi
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 Chromax
Memory 32GB DDR5 6000 CL30
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 4090 Trio
Storage Too much
Display(s) Acer Predator XB3 27" 240 Hz
Case Thermaltake Core X9
Audio Device(s) Topping DX5, DCA Aeon II
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Titanium 850w
Mouse G305
Keyboard Wooting HE60
VR HMD Valve Index
Software Win 10
The comments reference the NVIDIA GeForce Partner Program (GPP) from 2018, which was abandoned following backlash over its exclusivity requirements.

No, it wasn't. As I pointed out months after the launch of the RX 7000 series all the top SKUs from ASUS, MSI, and Gigabyte are clearly reserved solely for Nvidia this generation. Nvidia didn't get rid of the GPP, they implemented it on the down low and tech journalists don't seem to give two hoots.

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
No, it wasn't. As I pointed out months after the launch of the RX 7000 series all the top SKUs from ASUS, MSI, and Gigabyte are clearly reserved solely for Nvidia this generation. Nvidia didn't get rid of the GPP, they implemented it on the down low and tech journalists don't seem to give two hoots.
What does that even mean? You want Asus to make a 4090 equivalent out of a 7900XTX?

Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Storage Too much
Case Thermaltake Core X9
Mouse G305
Keyboard Wooting HE60
VR HMD Valve Index
Software Win 10
I don't like a few things:
1. Nvidia competes with much smaller chips. AD104 measures around 294 mm2 and yet in manages to perform the same as the Navi 31 529 mm2 in Radeon RX 7900 GRE.
Can you imagine how much the larger chip increases the cost and decreases the profit margin?

Horrid comparison. The 7900 GRE has 17% of it's cores disabled and has a smaller bus than the full chip. Clocks are also lower due to the worse bin.

In addition it's a chiplet based architecture so costs don't increase exponentially like monolithic. The size of the actual GPU itself on Navi 31 is 304mm2.

It's akin to saying AMD is loosing in the enterprise and consumer CPU market because their total die size is large, completely ignorant of the differences in architecture.

I assure you want to be an Nvidia shareholder, no an AMD shareholder.

View attachment 336764

2. AMD always leaves imperfections with their implementations - high power consumption (media playback, idle, power spikes, etc.), and lower than usual performance in certain games (Counter-Strike 2 as a prime case), and lack of interest to put more efforts in the ray-tracing development where it lags a few years behind Nvidia's solution.

I have some for you

1) 3000 series feeding back noise causing certain PSUs to trip
2) 12VHPWR, enough said
3) High DPC latency bug that's been around for over a decade now (only fixed on the 3000 series as of right now)
4) 970 3.5GB

You act as if AMD is the only one that makes mistakes.

3. Always skipping the largest chips. Radeon RX 5700 XT, Radeon RX 8700 XT, Radeon Vega 64, to name a few.

We shall see.

You do realize AMD was almost bankrupt back when they pulled out of the high end GPU market right? 87000 XT? You are basing that one entirely on a rumor.

I disagree: the other companies don't offer RTX™ and DLSS™ for free.
NVIDIA maybe is a cartel, but an honest one.

In the context of this article both of those are irrelevant. We are talking AI not consumer GPUs.

Mind you both AMD and Intel do offer Ray Tracing so saying other companies don't offer it is patently false.

Hmm, GTX 970 with 4GB vram anybody?

Or any of Nvidia's mobile GPUs the last few generation or their low end GPUs that do a bait and switch with the memory configuration.

You mean Scott walked on stage and told everyone that RDNA3 would be 50-70% faster than RDNA2 didn't make him a liar?

50-70% seems extremely reasonable compared to the 3-5x claims Nvidia was making. I can't wait to see your proportionality greater outrage at Nvidia because as we are all aware, you treat both equally.

Last edited:
So Nvidia is acting like a cartel on enterprise market - fine let me tell you how 7900XTX is a bad card and how RDNA3 is not 70% faster than RDNA2 and just how AMD GPUs are really bad oh and did you hear about RT and DLSS? = this thread.

AMD has a long way ahead of them in marketing department it seems. Even longer than in engineering one.

Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Storage Too much
Case Thermaltake Core X9
Mouse G305
Keyboard Wooting HE60
VR HMD Valve Index
Software Win 10
Yes, this is exactly it! It seems inherent to capitalism that when a corporate entity reaches a certain size, they rely less and less on innovation and fair competition and instead increasingly focus on manipulating the system, anti-competitive practices, and using accumulated size and resources to compete rather than innovation. For example, consider Intel's or Nvidia's behavior whenever they've even perceived the slightest threat from AMD. We can recall from the early 2000s that Intel resorted to bribing OEMs with their "rebate" plan or Nvidia's GPP program in the mid to late 2010s, both of which undoubtedly have implications in the present and, imo, act more as temporary windows into the everyday running of these relationship to this day, than as aberrations of their corporate behavior. For example, I think we can all agree that AMD's mobile offerings are just as good, if not better (especially in efficiency) than Intel's and yet there are far fewer laptop models based on AMD, the ones that are are usually cheaper options (in quality), and sometimes they seemingly don't even apply the products in the best possible way, i.e. how I'm constantly seeing laptops with AMD APUs paired with nvidia dGPUs, which is fine as an option, but there seems to be very few laptop models where the stronger AMD APUs are used ALONE which I would think would be their BEST use, i.e. a thin and light, premium ultrabook with a 7840H(S)/7940H(S)/8840H(S)/8940H(S) and that's it!

I think the lack of AMD laptops testifies to the nature of the relationship between Intel/AMD and the OEMs and how Intel's bribery of OEMs like Dell previously still deeply affects everything. For example, I believe that Dell doesn't have a single AMD XPS laptop option and this is 100% a reflection of Intel's influence on OEMs and while Intel might no be giving obvious bribes or payments, they go to these OEMs form a "development partnership" where Intel basically throws a lot of cash at them...does anybody here think that Dell, Asus, MSI, etc do not have the resources to develop a top of the line laptop model based on an AMD sku? While some may argue that this is merely "just doing business", the fact still remains that in the instance of laptops (arguably the most lucrative x86 market behind enterprise) the superiority of the product (CPU) is seemingly the LAST factor in determining what laptops get produced, and I'm sure the same can be said for pre-built Desktop PCs from OEMs as well.

True story: My coworkers are aware at my interest in computers, that I build them, and I've basically become the "computer guy" if anybody has a question or needs advice....well, just a few days ago, I was talking to a coworker about laptops because his wife is in the market for one, and I mentioned AMD. His perception of AMD was as though it was still 2013, that they were a cheaper, lesser option that somebody would only buy because they have to. This guy isn't dumb, and while he isn't an enthusiast, he also isn't completely ignorant, but I tried to parse out the basis for his perception and it was largely due to his observation that for example, when you're at Best Buy, the top of the line laptop models never have an AMD option, and when there are AMD options, they're usually budget tier. It really makes you wonder how much of Intel's business in the post-ryzen era has been based upon their cartelistic relationships with OEMs and the ability it has created to curate an image and perception in the minds of consumers that is divorced from reality.

It's posts like this that make me wish TechPowerUp had some sort of comment highlights on the first page that pick out the best most thought provoking comments. Instead this comment is buried and the first page of comments is filled with trolls.

Low quality post by mechtech
Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aero G R1.1 BiosF5g
Cooling Noctua NH-C12P SE14 w/ NF-A15 HS-PWM Fan 1500rpm
Memory Micron DDR4-3200 2x32GB D.S. D.R. (CT2K32G4DFD832A)
Video Card(s) AMD RX 6800 - Asus Tuf
Storage Kingston KC3000 1TB & 2TB & 4TB Corsair LPX
Display(s) LG 27UL550-W (27" 4k)
Case Be Quiet Pure Base 600 (no window)
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220-VB
Power Supply SuperFlower Leadex V Gold Pro 850W ATX Ver2.52
Mouse Mionix Naos Pro
Keyboard Corsair Strafe with browns
Software W10 22H2 Pro x64
System Name SnowFire / The Reinforcer
Processor i7 10700K 5.1ghz (24/7) / 2x Xeon E52650v2
Motherboard Asus Strix Z490 / Dell Dual Socket (R720)
Cooling RX 360mm + 140mm Custom Loop / Dell Stock
Memory Corsair RGB 16gb DDR4 3000 CL 16 / DDR3 128gb 16 x 8gb
Video Card(s) GTX Titan XP (2025mhz) / Asus GTX 950 (No Power Connector)
Storage Samsung 970 1tb NVME and 2tb HDD x4 RAID 5 / 300gb x8 RAID 5
Display(s) Acer XG270HU, Samsung G7 Odyssey (1440p 240hz)
Case Thermaltake Cube / Dell Poweredge R720 Rack Mount Case
Audio Device(s) Realtec ALC1150 (On board)
Power Supply Rosewill Lightning 1300Watt / Dell Stock 750 / Brick
Mouse Logitech G5
Keyboard Logitech G19S
Software Windows 11 Pro / Windows Server 2016
It's not exactly old news and even if this exec is being salty its true. They have already tried this multiple times in the past and would not surprise me if they really were doing it. Just because there isn't writing of saying that something is a policy does not rule out it being enforced. The AI market is a very lucrative one, so why not push people around a bit, not like the cards aren't going to sell to someone else.

If people want change, they need to start supporting the other side, I have said it a million times and will keep saying it. AMD is currently very competitive with Nvidia except at the very top (4090, which is a very high priced card).

Low quality post by Prince Valiant
System Name Sleepy Painter
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard Asus TuF Gaming X570-PLUS/WIFI
Cooling FSP Windale 6 - Passive
Memory 2x16GB F4-3600C16-16GVKC @ 16-19-21-36-58-1T
Video Card(s) MSI RX580 8GB
Storage 2x Samsung PM963 960GB nVME RAID0, Crucial BX500 1TB SATA, WD Blue 3D 2TB SATA
Display(s) Microboard 32" Curved 1080P 144hz VA w/ Freesync
Case NZXT Gamma Classic Black
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar D1
Power Supply Rosewill 1KW on 240V@60hz
Mouse Logitech MX518 Legend
Keyboard Red Dragon K552
Software Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC 1809 17763.1757
Sum of my reaction:
1709141433218.png

No excuses for nVidia but, I gotta wonder what prompted bringing this up?

From my observations of industries,
If you're the market-leader, it's de facto 'normal' to Act as a Cartel.

So, who's cheerios did nVidia piss in, to get this into the news circuit?

1. Nvidia competes with much smaller chips. AD104 measures around 294 mm2 and yet in manages to perform the same as the Navi 31 529 mm2 in Radeon RX 7900 GRE.
Can you imagine how much the larger chip increases the cost and decreases the profit margin?
I assure you want to be an Nvidia shareholder, no an AMD shareholder.
What kind of nonsense is this? GRE card has two disabled MCDs and come from dies that did not qualify for higher SKUs. AMD does not waste anything, but collects all dies and launches more products, such as 5600X3D and 5700X3D from dies that did not qualify for 5800X3D.

Yields on N5 node are around 90%, so those 10% of dies are not discarded, but collected for months in order to create a new product line.

Plus, Nvidia has not dared yet to release chiplet based GPU, which is more complex task to accomplish.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64 / Windows 11
You're citing Hardware Unboxed? Really?!? That alone is embarrassing for you.. Steve Walton is incompetent and a known sellout. Nothing he presents can be trusted. LTT is a better source of benchmark data...
not only that but his charts are showing up to 50-70% gain as claimed so I really don't understand how he thinks this is some kind of mythbuster...