I love it when people have both an overinflated sense of self-worth and a hyperactive moral center. They're the people that have the best meltdowns while being completely oblivious to the fact that nobody on earth gives a shit if they read the front page or not. Highly entertaining.
Exactly what I was saying. You're getting around equal performance in photo editing and greater performance in games. You're still getting more performance.
I'm honestly not sure how close they are when it comes to editing, so I'm just taking your word for that.
1. BF3 is a poor example because it's GPU limited. I could get around equal frames to both of you using the same GPU.
2. I truly am sorry to hear that. It's a gamble I would have made myself if I had the money to do it, so I can't blame you for a bad investment.
3. It's still too early to...
1. You game. It's not even close to the same unless you're running multi monitor. Your 2600K spanks the shit out of Bulldozer at resolutions that 99% of gamers play at.
2. I would have sold when they had their recent rally too. It won't ever get much higher than that.
3. You're predicting...
1. I remember that well. Doesn't change the fact that what you have in your machine now outperforms anything AMD has to offer even to this day. CPU side anyway, although your GPU is no slouch.
2. That explains why you're so intent to defend them.
3. They've been the future since their...