• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] dillusional pc

• Thread starter digitalblasphamy
  • Start date
D

digitalblasphamy

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
core2quad q9650 4ghz, vigor gaming monsoon 3 cpu cooler, 6gb ocz platinum pc 8500. asus rampage formula. his 4870 ice q4turbo 1gb 775/1100 in crossfire, 500gb seagate 32mb cache, 400mb western digital 16mb cache, 1tb western digital external, 1000watt ultra x3 psu, upgraded all 120mm fans to red ones, 2x 12'' sound reactive cathodes. thermaltake spedo advance, tri-boot windows 7 ultimate, windows vista ultimate 64bit, mint linux 64bit, 28'' hanns-g, 17'' kds, 15'' aoc, 1000 watt kenwood amp, 2x pioneer 12''

Mods:
paint paint and more paint, i havent really done any cutting on the case but i have painted everything that was once silver, red. also painted the graphics card coolers. gonna paint the thermal chamber system and so far have a mural started on the side still gotta finish it

Last edited by a moderator:
System Name Reaper
Processor AMD 8350 @4.8ghz
Motherboard Asus Rog Crosshair V Formula Z
Cooling Custom water cooling
Memory 16gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400
Video Card(s) Evga Gtx 970 Ftw X2 in SLI
Storage Samsung evo 250gb ssd(Win10), Crucial 120gb ssd(Win7), WD Caviar black 800gb, Wd Blue 1tb
Display(s) 32' inch Samsung
Case Corsair Obsidian 800D modded
Audio Device(s) Built into Motherboard soundblaster
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 850b2
Mouse EVGA Torq X10 Carbon fiber
Keyboard LOGITECH G910 rgb
Software Win7 ultimate + Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Reaper_v3.4/builds/
Nice rig man,

I like the black and red. Mine is blue on the outside and i want to paint the interior black, with blue leds and UV, oh yeah. I like how the cables not only look cleaned up, but they also blend into the environment. Except for that white one running underneat/over the gpu's, kinda sticks out bro. Kick ass rig.

the fan reminds me of that

D

digitalblasphamy

I like the black and red. Mine is blue on the outside and i want to paint the interior black, with blue leds and UV, oh yeah. I like how the cables not only look cleaned up, but they also blend into the environment. Except for that white one running underneat/over the gpu's, kinda sticks out bro. Kick ass rig.
ya that white cable is the pci switch for the cathodes i have been meaning to relocate it but havent made it that far i figure one day it will end up in the front bezel right under the reset switch or maybe on the verry bottom of the case nice and stealth like.