• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Shuttle Presents New J1 4100 Small Form Factor PC

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Shuttle, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today welcomed the Shuttle J1 4100 series desktop PC, its entry-level J1 Series model which starts at $799, with a special bundle offer.

For a limited time only and while supplies last, each Shuttle J1 4100, J1 4100G, and J1 4100P desktop ordered directly from Shuttle will come with a free package which includes a Red Faction: Guerrilla PC game, a 7-button laser mouse, and an Intel Core 2 Quad processor upgrade.

"We're really excited about all the new programs we're rolling out this year, like this free upgrade package we're offering," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "What's more exciting is it doesn't stop here -- we're working hard to bring in new promotions and special bundle offers to consumers. I want this year to be the year for users to upgrade to Shuttle."

These Shuttle PC models have been expert configured for various applications, with the J1 4100 ready for everyday computing and home entertainment, the J1 4100G ready for casual gaming, and the J1 4100P for day-to-day professional use. During the promotional period, each one of these Shuttle J1 4100 models will receive a free upgrade to one of the fastest processors available on the market today, allowing maximum productivity and fun.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

JaniceAtShuttle

Shuttle Representative
Now supporting DUAL-SLOT graphics cards, i.e. HD 5850

Just wanted to add – it actually supports DUAL-SLOT cards now too (hence, the new J1 redesign). This model supports up to an HD5850 card. ;)

@JaniceAtShuttle (Twitter)

System Name ODIN
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Memory G Skill RipjawsV F4 3600 Mhz C16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC LHR
Storage Crucial 2 TB M.2 SSD :: WD Blue M.2 1TB SSD :: 1 TB WD Black VelociRaptor
Display(s) Dell S2716DG 27" 144 Hz G-SYNC
Case Fractal Meshify C
Audio Device(s) Onboard Audio
Power Supply Antec HCP 850 80+ Gold
Mouse Corsair M65
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Lux
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores I don't benchmark.
I have always liked the style of the Shuttle cases, but I want the style without the internal parts. They have a few "just the case" available if I recall correctly, but not the style and flare of their pre-build computers or barebone kits.