• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Sparkle Announces Calibre X560 Graphics Card

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, announced the Calibre X560 Graphics Card with Accelero cooling solution from Arctic Cooling, delivering unparalleled levels of cooling performance and gaming experience to mainstream gamers. The Calibre X560 Graphics Card adopts the Fermi 2.0 architecture which upgrades core algorithms such as texture filtering and Z-axis compression over Fermi 1.0 architecture, so that the corresponding instruction operation efficiency is greatly enhanced. At the same time, with semiconductor chip manufacturing technology improvements at TSMC, through the upgrading of core components and semiconductor manufacturing process optimization of its characteristics, still based on TSMC 40nm process in the premise, The Calibre X560 Graphics Card can run at higher frequencies. By the two improvements, the Performance/Watt ratio of the Calibre X560 Graphics Card has great increase over GeForce GTX 470 graphics cards.

Outstanding Performance/Price Ratio For The Mainstream Gaming Market
The Calibre X560 Graphics Card fully upgrades the performance of previous generation products, bringing outstanding Performance/price ratio to the mainstream PC gaming market. Like all NVIDIA "DX11 Done Right" GPUs, the Calibre X560 Graphics Card delivers the world's fastest performance for DirectX 11 (DX11) games in its class.

Excellent Cooling With Arctic Cooling Solution
The Calibre X560 Graphics Card is equipped with the Accelero Cooling Solution from Arctic Cooling, which delivers ultimate cooling weapon for mainstream hardcore gamers. The Accelero Cooling Solution for the Calibre X560 Graphics Card features 4 pure copper heatpipes with 6mm diameter,2 big size PWM fans with 92mm diameter and pure aluminum fins. The radical optimized air flow design is targeting to cool effectively. The Accelero Cooling Solution can adjust the rotating speed of the fans according to the GPU working temperature, dramatically improve the cooling performance between the Calibre X560 cooling system and the GTX 560 TI cooler, delivering more performance and has a higher tolerance for overclocking.The two PWM fans from Accelero cooling solution bring maximum air flow but operate extremely silence.

Unbeatable Performance /Watt
By optimizing the core manufacturing process, higher efficient cooler and the hardware power monitor circuit, the Calibre X560 Graphics Card is thoroughly improve on power consumption, heat dissipation and working noise. Now, theCalibre X560 Graphics Card has unbeatable performance/Watt ratio compared with previous generation products, such as GeForce GTX 460 graphics cards.

A Perfect Time to Upgrade
With the introducing of the second generation of Intel i7 CPU based on Sandy Bridge architecture, now it's the perfect time to upgrade. The combination of the Sandy Bridge and the the Calibre X560 Graphics Card provides the CPU and graphics horsepower and video bandwidth needed to experience DX11 games and high-definition Blu-ray movies in eye-popping stereoscopic 3D on a single display or spanning across three screens for an immersive gaming environment.

All-Solid-Capacitor Design
With good design in mind, the Calibre X560 Graphics Card uses solid capacitors, supplying more stable current than electrolytic capacitors and strengthening longer lifespan, containing zero risk of leaking or exploding, as a true factor of products quality.

A Generation Ahead In DX11 Tessellation Test
The Calibre X560 Graphics Card is built ground up for tessellation, bringing games closer to reality without sacrificing the high frame rates gamers enjoy. By PolyMorph Engines for Tessellation, the Calibre X560 Graphics Card lets mainstream gamers to experience an unprecedented level of detail and realism in the latest DX11 games. Compared with competitor products, the Calibre X560 Graphics Card brings more detailed characters and terrain in games.

Calibre 3-years International Warranty
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd, is continuously improving product and service quality. High quality components are used for the Calibre X560 Graphics Card to ensure 3 years of reliable performance.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
Memory 40gb of DDR 4 2700
Video Card(s) ATI Radeon 500
Storage Fusion Drive 1 TB
Display(s) 27 Inch IMac late 2017
This will be a great card

Processor Intel Core i5 8400
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370N-Wifi
Cooling Silverstone AR05
Memory Micron Crucial 16GB DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX1080 G1 Gaming 8G
Storage Micron Crucial MX300 275GB
Display(s) Dell U2415
Case Silverstone RVZ02B
Power Supply Silverstone SSR-SX550
Keyboard Ducky One Red Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro 1909
I'm still not comfortable with cards taking up 3 slots or more...

Processor Intel Core i5 3450
Motherboard Asus P8H77-M Pro
Cooling Thermalright HR-02 Macho
Memory 2x2GB G-Skill DDR3-2000
Video Card(s) Asus GTX660ti 2GB
Storage 128GB Samsung 830, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black
Display(s) 23" Dell U2311H
Case Silverstone FT03 (titanium color)
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC892
Power Supply SeaSonic X series SS-460FL
Software Windows 8 Professional 64-bit
I'm still not comfortable with cards taking up 3 slots or more...
You prefer the comfort of empty, unused space instead? I say bring it on. Unless you want to run SLI/CrossFire (or have a mini ITX system) there won't be an issue.

I never have anything in those other slots below the video card anyway, so why not use the space for to enable better cooling/performance/noise?

Processor Intel Core i5 8400
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370N-Wifi
Cooling Silverstone AR05
Memory Micron Crucial 16GB DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX1080 G1 Gaming 8G
Storage Micron Crucial MX300 275GB
Display(s) Dell U2415
Case Silverstone RVZ02B
Power Supply Silverstone SSR-SX550
Keyboard Ducky One Red Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro 1909
You prefer the comfort of empty, unused space instead? I say bring it on. Unless you want to run SLI/CrossFire (or have a mini ITX system) there won't be an issue.

I never have anything in those other slots below the video card anyway, so why not use the space for to enable better cooling/performance/noise?

like you said, reserving some empty space will be nice breathing rooms for multi-gpu setups.
it also wouldn't hurt to have some spare PCIE/PCI slots if I need to get like a sound card, network card, SSD or any other types of expansion card one day.

i do agree though, for those that doesn't use these slots in the first place, sacrificing these space for better performance is reasonable. Its just that, being an owner of the accelero twin turbo, I can easily see the amount of space between the PCB and the fin array means it shouldn't be too hard to make the thing less bulky

Completely Bonkers

Processor Mysterious Engineering Prototype
Motherboard Intel 865
Cooling Custom block made in workshop
Memory Corsair XMS 2GB
Video Card(s) FireGL X3-256
Display(s) 1600x1200 SyncMaster x 2 = 3200x1200
Software Windows 2003
I see similar PR copy and paste. More "eye-popping" here too. What a silly expression. Oh, if only I also got paid a silly marketing salary just to copy and paste asinine phrases.

Also not sure about the claims of improved performance/watt vs. 460. Doesn't w1z's excellent review and benchmarks of the 560 show this is categorically untrue.

Processor AMD Phenom II 1055T @ 3.6ghz 1.3V
Motherboard Asus M5A97 EVO
Cooling Xigmatek SD1284
Memory 2x4GB Patriot Sector 5 PC3-12800 @ 7-8-7-24-1T 1.7V
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD @ 1100/1350 1.185V
Storage OCZ Agility 3 120GB + 2x7200.12 500GB Raid1
Display(s) QNIX QX2710 27" LCD 1440p @ 120hz
Case Cooler Master 690M
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC892
Power Supply Enermax Liberty 620W Eco Edition
Software Windows 7 Professional x64 / Ubuntu 12.04 x64
I've always found the Sparkle releases somewhat rediculous. Sure they look good and cool fine, but they always tend to charge so much for them that you could buy the next tier model for little to no extra money (in this case a GTX570).

They just epitomize the global rule that a company can drive up prices by adding a unicorn to the box.

Patches O'Houlihan

System Name El Senor Guapo
Processor Intel i7-860
Motherboard Asus P7P55D Evo
Cooling Thermalright Venomous-X, 2x AC-F Fans in Push/Pull
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 8GB (F3-12800CL9D)
Video Card(s) GTX 570 OC w/ Gelid Icy Vision Rev. 2
Storage Crucial M4 64GB
Case Lian-Li PC-7FNW w/ Arctic Cooling F exhaust fan
Audio Device(s) Onboard VIA VT1828S
Power Supply Seasonic X750
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
They just epitomize the global rule that a company can drive up prices by adding a unicorn to the box.

Sig worthy quote.

Processor Intel Core i5 3450
Motherboard Asus P8H77-M Pro
Cooling Thermalright HR-02 Macho
Memory 2x2GB G-Skill DDR3-2000
Video Card(s) Asus GTX660ti 2GB
Storage 128GB Samsung 830, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black
Display(s) 23" Dell U2311H
Case Silverstone FT03 (titanium color)
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC892
Power Supply SeaSonic X series SS-460FL
Software Windows 8 Professional 64-bit
like you said, reserving some empty space will be nice breathing rooms for multi-gpu setups.
it also wouldn't hurt to have some spare PCIE/PCI slots if I need to get like a sound card, network card, SSD or any other types of expansion card one day.

i do agree though, for those that doesn't use these slots in the first place, sacrificing these space for better performance is reasonable. Its just that, being an owner of the accelero twin turbo, I can easily see the amount of space between the PCB and the fin array means it shouldn't be too hard to make the thing less bulky
the nice thing about being a computer enthusiast is that we buy good parts. That being the case, if you have a half-way decent motherboard, it will probably have a PCI-Express x1 slot above the PCI-Express x16 slot for the video card that is perfect for popping in a new sound card with just such an interface. If perhaps you have an older card that uses the PCI interface, there is usually one at the very bottom of the board (furthest from the video card. So even if you did want to add a dedicated sound card, TV tuner, wireless card, etc, there is still probably four slots open and free (assuming you are using a regular ATX motherboard).

System Name Dell Workstation t5810
Processor Xeon CPU's E5-2683 v4 Broadwell-E Technology
Motherboard Broadwell-E X99
Cooling Default fan System Level 3
Memory 48GB DDR4
Video Card(s) ASRock Vega 56 8GB
Storage 4 External SSD, 4 External HDD
Display(s) HP 27m LCD
Case Dell Precision 7810 Case
Audio Device(s) RealTek High Definition
Power Supply 825 Watts PSU
Mouse Soundless Black Quiet Mouse
Keyboard Dell Black
Software Windows Pro 10 x64
All i gots to say if you buy a card that big with that big box, you better be able to play any game out there on the market at max with 50-60 frames all the time, seriously. How much is this card like 300 bucks?