• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MSI Showcases Complete High Performance Computing Lineup during CES 2014

MSI Computer Corp, leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, unveils its 2014 lineup during CES in Las Vegas. On display at the MGM Skyline Marquee Suites will be MSI's next-generation GT, GE and GX gaming notebooks, Quadro workstations for mobile professionals, tablets, touchscreen laptops, a brand new 24-inch All-In-One Gaming PC and the recently released 3K GT60.

MSI's 3K GT60 features a WQHD+ 3K display and is the world's first model to utilize a high resolution display on a true gaming laptop/workstation. MSI will also be displaying their AMD Kabini based W20 tablet and the AMD configured S12T touchscreen laptop.

"MSI's 2014 lineup of notebooks, tablets and AIOs embodies our commitment to delivering exceptional performance, constant innovation and magnificent style," said Andy Tung, Vice President of Sales for MSI's Pan America Region. "From the world's thinnest gaming notebook to the first gaming AIO and powerful workstations, 2014 will be a year filled with outstanding products."

Also available for demo are MSI's CES Innovations Honorees, the GS70, world's lightest and thinnest 17-inch gaming laptop, and the AG2712A All-In-One Gaming PC. The AG2712A utilizes AMD Radeon HD 8970M / R9 M290x discrete graphics card and MSI's exclusive "Flicker-Free" and Blue Light Control display to reduce eye strain during long gaming sessions by eliminating flickering that's invisible to the naked eye.

MSI brings forward a full form factor line up of motherboards and graphics cards that will be showcased at the 2014 CES. These include the Z87I GAMING AC and its companion GTX 760 GAMING ITX, the world's first mini-ITX gaming graphics card with a revolutionary RADAX fan. MSI will also be unveiling a new variety of AMD motherboards during the show.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Be prepared to see what the GT60 3K looks like and how it preforms soon. I get mine in on Thursday :D , Many tests planned and many more will be done per request ;). I just got in my three msata ssds to put in raid 0 and let it fly :D.

System Name Max LGA775 SLI
Processor Q9650 @ 4.401Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte EP45-UD3P
Cooling NH-D14
Memory G.Skill DDR2 "Pi" 9600
Video Card(s) GTX 285 SLI (756/1692/1350)
Storage Crucial C300 128Gb SSD, 4 x 1Tb HD
Display(s) Samsung T260, T260HD
Case HAF 932
Power Supply Antec TPQ-1200
Software Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
I hope MSI finally switched to dual fan cooling for their GT laptops.

System Name Off-Brand PC System
Processor 2990WX
Motherboard X399
Cooling Wraithripper
Video Card(s) Vega 64
Benchmark Scores Less than Intel and Nvidia
This is 2014. Maxwell GPU or bust.