• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can I get into notepad if I can't get past the initial screen? I am feeling really stupid right now.
View attachment 63960
My idea is for you to copy the code into notepad so you can see the characters and make sure you are typing the characters correctly. In other words, a capital letter "I" (eye) and a number 1 can look the same depending on the fonts used.

Loves.

dang that's the same code I've been trying ...have tried with external keybord pressing ctrl and tapping enter and everything doesn't work .. any other ideas :/ ?

Z - Uppercase LETTER Z
z - lowercase letter z
4 - Number
PE - Uppercase LETTERS P and E
16 - Numbers
MN -Uppercase LETTERS M and N
bcved - Lowercase letters b, c, v, e and d
7 - Number 7
I - Capital LETTER I, the letter after H in the english language.. LOL

Loves.

silent12

Z - Uppercase LETTER Z
z - lowercase letter z
4 - Number
PE - Uppercase LETTERS P and E
16 - Numbers
MN -Uppercase LETTERS M and N
bcved - Lowercase letters b, c, v, e and d
7 - Number 7
I - Capital LETTER I, the letter after H in the english language.. LOL

Loves.
lol man I feel like an idiot ... that last I after the 7 i'd been putting in as 1 fixed it first try thanks alot :)

lol man I feel like an idiot ... that last I after the 7 i'd been putting in as 1 fixed it first try thanks alot :)
Silent, I was hoping it was something like that.. Never feel like that, blame it one something else! LOL Shaka!

Loves.

System Name Raptor Lake
Processor 13900KF
Motherboard Rog Strix Z790-E Gaming Wifi
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory 32GB DDR5
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3080 ti Suprim X
Storage Samsung 970 Pro SSD(512) NVMe + 850 evo ssd (500) WD 2GB NVME pcie4
Display(s) Samsung Neo 32inch curved 240hz
Case THERMALTAKE CORE X2
Audio Device(s) Rotel 1572 mk ii
Power Supply 1000W
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Steel Series Apex Pro
Software windows 11Pro x64
Pliz can you help me reset the admn. password for 22B57H1-595
Daniel, give this code a try:

dur8pvmv

Loves.
-Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them and try an external keyboard
-To clear the password, type the code you received, press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-After the unlock screen, you may need to go to "Security" settings and clear the password
-If the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed
-If I do not reply/respond, head to the Facebook page and get a hold of us there.

DANIEL WAITINA

Daniel, give this code a try:

dur8pvmv

Loves.
-Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them and try an external keyboard
-To clear the password, type the code you received, press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-After the unlock screen, you may need to go to "Security" settings and clear the password
-If the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed
-If I do not reply/respond, head to the Facebook page and get a hold of us there.

thanx alot it worked

Last edited by a moderator:

DANIEL WAITINA

hey unfortunately this laptop isnt booting from cd nor usb mode.. wat do i do.. soon as it reaches install windows it freezes doesnt go beyond this point

hey unfortunately this laptop isnt booting from cd nor usb mode.. wat do i do.. soon as it reaches install windows it freezes doesnt go beyond this point
Daniel, could be the load/install of Windows. First, I would try a Ubuntu (Linux) bootable CD (Decktop) and see if the laptop boots to the CD, surfs the web, etc. Remember, F12 to get the boot selection screen and choose your boot device. Second, if the laptop is not booting to a bootable CD, then the CD/DVD drive is bad. Third, I would get another HDD (any sare HDD that fits is OK) and try to install Windows on that drive. But, you know, that's just me.
Any more questions, just ask.
Loves, Jacksonville, FL

hdd password for dell latitude e6500....**5VG4YSXT-2A7B
Sam, if there is in fact another "*" (star) before the code, here's your code:

o5U6RktAn9q5yyx3

Loves.
-If I do not reply/respond, head to the Facebook page and get a hold of us there. In fact, check out our Facebook page anyway!

tester

looking for a password for DELL Precision M6500

This computer system, #6MHT6P1-1F5A, is protected by a password authentication system. You cannot access the data on this computer without the correct password.

can anybody help?

and another DELL Precision M6500 #8Y6QXP1-1F5A

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for a password for DELL Precision M6500
This computer syste Good luck.m, #6MHT6P1-1F5A, is protected by a password authentication system. You cannot access the data on this computer without the correct password.
can anybody help?
Tester, sorry we don't have codes for the 1F5A's. Good luck! Loves.

Erislan

Tô com um Dell latitude E5410 e tag DM1NXP1-2A7B pede a senha para desbloquear o setup, Por favor me ajude...

Tô com um Dell latitude E5410 e tag DM1NXP1-2A7B pede a senha para desbloquear o setup, Por favor me ajude...
Erislan, here you go:

QgWw1UNEcL1qrK0f

Loves.
-If I do not reply/respond, head to the Facebook page and get a hold of us there. In fact, check out our Facebook page anyway!

Erislan

Erislan, here you go:

QgWw1UNEcL1qrK0f

Loves.

Amigão!! Deus te abençoe!! Deu tudo OK me salvou mesmo muito obrigado por tudo....um abraço!!

OlD_NiK

Dell Lat E5400 SystemNumber: 7BCBF5J-2A7B

Pls, help me unlock this f*k' bios ((

Fm Russia with love, polar bear, vodka, balalaika )) (68°58' 33°03')

Davey

Dell Latitude E4200

CC6FJL1 2A7B
Can I please have the password, pretty please.

System Name Raptor Lake
Processor 13900KF
Motherboard Rog Strix Z790-E Gaming Wifi
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory 32GB DDR5
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3080 ti Suprim X
Storage Samsung 970 Pro SSD(512) NVMe + 850 evo ssd (500) WD 2GB NVME pcie4
Display(s) Samsung Neo 32inch curved 240hz
Case THERMALTAKE CORE X2
Audio Device(s) Rotel 1572 mk ii
Power Supply 1000W
Mouse Logitech G502