• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD Also Announces Radeon R7 300 and R9 300 Series GPUs

@RejZoR
How are you going to order from other countries like Austria to Slovenia, I thought most of the companies do not ship to Slovenia and Croatia and so on.

Welcome to EU. Some still refuse to deliver items even though we are members for more than a decade now, because they apparently don't want my money, but majority of them do. I've ordered several times from German Amazon as well as directly from stores (I think the last one was Cyberport for my Windows tablet) and everything was delivered without any problems.

I've ordered several times from German Amazon
How does the warranty work with Amazon because if you order directly from stores you can send an item back to store or send it to authorized service center for warranty. I doubt you can send it directly to Amazaon for warranty.

Donno, I never had to use it so far. I think there is always option to RMA product directly to the manufacturer (if it gets broken). I've returned just 1 thing so far, Radeon HD7870 Toxic because it was so ridiculously loud I couldn't stand it. Then I've ordered the HD7950 WindForce 3X, the one that I have now. That was the only time in my life I've returned a product back to the store (but it wasn't Amazon, it was a local store).