• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ZOTAC Announces the ZBOX Magnus Mini PC with GeForce 10 Series Graphics

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
ZOTAC International, a global manufacturer of innovation, is pleased to introduce the world's first Mini PC equipped with NVIDIA Pascal Architecture. The award-winning ZBOX MAGNUS Gaming Mini PC series, renowned for whisper quiet performance, brings a refreshing level of power and speed. "The new MAGNUS models inherit the small but powerful spirit of our ZBOX," says Tony Wong, CEO, ZOTAC International. "With lower power output and higher performance, we can deliver a new level of gaming and VR for enthusiasts without expanding the footprint."

MAGNUS is designed for gaming and entertainment. Hosting power that surpasses the requirements for experiencing virtual reality, MAGNUS is an ideal solution for both high-end gaming, premium entertainment, and much more. Carrying the same spirit in both hardware, housing and design, "small, powerful, and whisper quiet" continues to be the hallmark of the MAGNUS series. An Intel 6th generation Skylake CPU and a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series graphics engine combine to generate the power to play even the latest games with intricate details and silky smooth frame rate.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name "size does matter"
Processor i7-6700k
Motherboard Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming-ITX
Cooling Scythe big shuriken 2
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GBx2
Video Card(s) GTX 1080 Ti Turbo (gigabyte blower) got it form 320 eur form ex miner with 2 year warranty left
Storage toshiba q300 pro 512GB (waiting for that samsung 960 pro m.2)
Display(s) 4K Samsung LU28E590DS
Case Silverstone SG13 (you can fit exactly 2 of these in bitfinex Prodigy or Fractal Nano S "m-itx" case)
Power Supply silverstone SFX SX500-LG
Software win 10 pro
Now anyone who has purchased the 980 based model are going to be pissed off.

till now I was pissed that I do not have the 980 based model..., but now I will be pissed that I do not have the 1080 model :mad:

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
till now I was pissed that I do not have the 980 based model..., but now I will be pissed that I do not have the 1080 model :mad:
It probably won't get any better than a 1060, if they want it to remain "whisper quiet"