• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

be quiet! Shadow Rock Slim, Shadow Rock TF2, Silent Loop Coolers Pictured

Raevenlord

News Editor
System Name The Ryzening
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI X570 MAG TOMAHAWK
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 360mm AIO
Memory 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3733 (4x 8 GB)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti
Storage Boot: Transcend MTE220S 2TB, Kintson A2000 1TB, Seagate Firewolf Pro 14 TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG270UP (1440p 144 Hz IPS)
Case Lian Li O11DX Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) iFi Audio Zen DAC
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ 750 W
Mouse Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Keyboard Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Software Windows 10 x64
be quiet! is at it again this Computex, showing off a myriad for new products which look to fill the company's line-up with some extra cooling capabilities. The Shadow Rock Slim stands as a new, slim tower cooler, which should help in cramped environments where maintaining availability of that pesky leftmost RAM slot can be a problem (another solution might be just cutting the leftmost RAM slot entirely!)

In addition, the company also showcased the Shadow Rock TF2, another compact cooling solution - this time on the Z axis. It can dissipate up to 160 W, features five copper heatpipes and has an operating noise of up to 24.4 dbA, which isn't all too shabby. But if you are looking for a new cooling solution for your GPU (maybe your Founder's Edition NVIDIA graphics card, why not) be quiet! has you covered with their new Silent Loop. This is an AIO which looks to be both performant and expensive, since its radiator is being touted as a full copper solution. The Silent Loop features three Silent Wing 2 PWM controlled fans. The pump has some tricks up its sleeve as well, being a decoupled, reverse-flow solution which be quiet! says is quieter, smoother and less prone to vibrations than more conventional pump designs.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

I'm more interested in that white Dark Base 900 honestly lol

Processor Intel Core i7 12700
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Z690i Ultra DDR4
Cooling Noctua NH
Memory Patriot Viper 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 XT
Case Ncase M1 v6
Audio Device(s) Topping D10s + Liquid Spark | Hifiman Sundara
Mouse Logitech G-Pro
Keyboard QK75 w/ Vertex V-One Switches | GMK Stargaze clones
wonder if those cpu coolers will support am4 bracket, the tf2 will be perfect for a ryzen itx pc

I'm more interested in that white Dark Base 900 honestly lol

White cases look so clean. A WHITE Dark Base 900 just sounds silly though no matter how good it looks :D I definitely love my Dark Base Pro 900 in black. I also have their Big Rock 3 cooler which definitely blocks two ram slots, oh well.

Be quiet needs to drop production of Silent Wings 1 and 2 fans, they are complete trash compared to the SW3. It boggles my mind that they still continue to launch new products with them, despite fully knowing this.

White cases look so clean. A WHITE Dark Base 900 just sounds silly though no matter how good it looks :D I definitely love my Dark Base Pro 900 in black. I also have their Big Rock 3 cooler which definitely blocks two ram slots, oh well.

What did you like about the Dark Base 900 for you to love it? It was my worst case of 2016 of all those I have reviewed, scoring low 80's.

What did you like about the Dark Base 900 for you to love it? It was my worst case of 2016 of all those I have reviewed, scoring low 80's.
The cable routing, build quality, finish/fitment , modularity and being all black. The only thing I saw that could need improving is the manual really.
Link to your review please?

http://www.overclock.net/products/be-quiet-dark-base-pro-900/reviews/7478

Cable routing is a PITA in this case, how many other cases have you owned and built in? The motherboard tray makes it a PITA because of those extra brackets to keep the tray sturdy. The finish on mine was bent and the brown tint in the glass is ugly. Modularity is great, but for me, I had to take pliers to the PSU bracket to be able to actually put a PSU in it. The magnets holding the front door are too weak, when building the door keeps opening, which causes a high chance to break the door, etc etc., you can read the rest in the review ;)