• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Casemod titanfall ( brasil)

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-X99-SOC ForceCore i7 processor 5820k64gb ddr4 2133 Klevv 4 led white 4 led redGtx 980 reference EVGA SC SuperclockedSdd adata XPG SX930 240gbSEASONIC 1050W SNOWSILENT FULL MODULAR 80 PLUS PLATINUM SOURCE11 fans Riing 12 RGB thermaltake with 4 controllers.Multita FAN Controller Thermaltake Commander F6 RGB LCDKit cables extensoresores Monkey customCooling system custom Water cooler

Mods:
All the modifications and constructions were done by myself.All done manually. With little resources of machinery and tools.It took 8 months to finish the work, for the big technology event in Brazil, (Campus Party Brasil 10).

I 'm Douglas Alves. 37 years.Moro Pais Brazil, São paulo.Casemod created on the topic of TITANFALLUsing the theme colors (Orange, White and Black)I used feature of the theme lines in all the details of the cuts.Completely modifying the enclosure structure by turning the motherboard up and giving a modified of the patterns that the staff makes in leaving the cables to sample on top.Cover of the dedicated source on show the beauty of PSU source. etc.The passage of the fluid inside the acrylic, was good for the first piece I did and manually.My inspiration comes from the great Modders known to the world.I do Modding for 5 years, I'm new to the Modding area, I'm learning more and more, I've done 5 Casemod,( Razors Rog = 2012 ) (Resident Evil = 2013) (Thor = 2014) (TitanFall = 2016) ( Chaves = 2016).I started mounting the water cooler and one day I decided to venture out and I'm doing it until today.My inspiration comes from the great Modders known to the world.Modding is my passion and hobby. Casemod is like art, I think as an artist does a painting, tattoos, graffiti, etc., everything expresses itself in some way.This is my way of expressing myself. Doing what I like, doing a Modding, is putting feelings, freedom, love and humility to create a Modding.I am learning and sharing, always creating new friendships.I do not have the financial means to have good tools and machines so I can make a good Casemod, but I do my best to build everything manually.I will fight to grow to have good condition for one day, I have a cutting machine ..

Joey Andrade

Parabéns cara... É o casemod mais insano que eu ja vi. Incrível!
Congratulations, i think this is the best Casemod. amazing! (sorry my bad english)

System Name WIndows 10 Pro
Processor Intel i5-6600k
Motherboard MSI Z170 Krait Gaming 3X
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer 240
Memory Corsair LPX Vengeance DDR4 16GB 3000MhZ
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
Storage SSD HyperX Fury
Case Corsair C400 White
Power Supply Corsair RM750X
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei RAW Frost Blue
Masterpiece

System Name El Calpulator
Processor AMD Ryzen R7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASRock X670E Pro RS
Cooling ArcticCooling Freezer 3 360ARGB AIO
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengance 6000Mhz C30
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 4080 Gaming Trio X @ 2925 / 23500 mhz
Storage 6TB nvme SSD + Synology DS115j NAS with 4TB HDD
Display(s) Samsung G8 34" QD-OLED + Samsung 28" 4K 60hz UR550
Case Montech King 95 PRO Blue
Audio Device(s) SB X4+Logitech Z623 2.1+Astro A50 Wireless
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 1000W ATX 3.0 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G502X Plus LightSpeed Hero Wireless plus Logitech G POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Mouse Pad
Keyboard Logitech G915 LightSpeed Wireless
Software Win 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores Just enough
F**k, this looks great, wonderful job mate!!!