• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Secretlab Announces UK Launch for Gaming Chairs

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Secretlab, makers of racing-seat inspired chairs with a business and comfort orientated design, is pleased to announce their UK launch. Since the company launched in Singapore in 2015, Secretlab has expanded across the globe moving from Asia into Australia and across the pond to the US in 2017. Each expansion has been based on customer demand and with over 80% of sales coming from overseas Secretlab will now cater for UK gamers. Secretlab currently boasts three product lines which have each been met with critical acclaim due to their combination of high quality, affordable cost and customer care.

The average person spends nine hours a day sitting down and the average gamer spending even more time seated. So, the Secretlab founders, both being former Starcraft II pro players were all too familiar with the rigours and demands of spending long hours in front of their computers and were dissatisfied with the offerings of the gaming chair market- finding it impossible to source a chair made from quality materials at an affordable price. Prices are lowered by only dealing direct, reducing the unnecessary markups caused by middleman costs such as retail and distributor margins.

Each range is inspired by racing-seats and designed to offer support, high-quality, durable PU leather, cold-cured foam that provides strategic pockets of air for maximum cushioning and comfort and adjustable tilt mechanisms so each user can customise and adjust his/her preferred seating position. All the features of an expensive chair but without breaking the bank and with a more polished design to suit all manner of gamers and broader audiences.

"We are excited to introduce to the fervent gaming crowd in the U.K to our high-quality chairs that are specially designed to keep you comfortable even after many hours. From Day 1, we've always stuck to our philosophy of direct sales, superb material quality and top-class customer support. It's a tradition for our customers to rave about the value they get out of our chairs. Our European customers can expect no less." said Ian Ang, Managing Director and co-founder of Secretlab. Secretlab's TITAN will be available first at a promotional launch price of £329 inc VAT (U.P £449). To view the product range or for more information visit the new UK store at www.secretlab.co

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 \Paradigm 7se MKII, Paradigm 5SE MK1 , Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
Eww, i would find those very uncomfortable on so many levels.

Processor i7 2600K
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/Gen 3
Cooling ZeroTherm FZ120
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB DDR3
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1060 6G Gaming X
Storage Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + WD Caviar Blue 1TB
Display(s) Samsung PX2370 + Acer AL1717
Case Antec 1200 v1
Audio Device(s) aune x1s
Power Supply Enermax Modu87+ 800W
Mouse Logitech G403
Keyboard Qpad MK80
markus from ikea will more than suffice for 120€

Everyone with an ass thinks they can design a chair, and gaming chairs are just a way to separate sheeple from their money.

System Name Grunt
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Motherboard Gigabyte x570 Gaming X
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory Corsair LPX 3600 4x8GB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 6800 XT (reference)
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
Display(s) Samsung CFG70, Samsung NU8000 TV
Case Corsair C70
Power Supply Corsair HX750
Software Win 10 Pro
I don't know.. I think being StarCraft players actually does give them expertise.

We used to have a word in the mmo world for people like that (although it applies to other games): Catasses. And not because of their own asses. It's because they sat around so long that they literally didn't get up to change the kitty litter box and their homes smelled like cat ass.

Recaro makes racing seats, and if you had to sit your ass down in one of those for 8 hours plus, you would know just how fucking uncomfortable racing style buckets are, and they make some of the best. But maybe like you said it is a Starcraft thing!

Oh and I wish TPU would quit using PU Leather, it is either man made (the PU part) or it came off an animal (the leather part). If it is Bicast leather which is PU on a real leather backing then maybe you can rightly refer to it as PU Leather. But then again this is just a marketing blurb so the text may have come straight from the manufacturer.

System Name Shoebox Sandwich | Razer Blade 14 | Synology DS423+ w/ 4X8TB WD Red | iPhone 15 Pro | Mac mini
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX
Motherboard ASRock B650E PG-ITX WiFi | Razer thing
Cooling NZXT Kraken 240 RGB w/ Lian Li P28 + Corsair AF120 Slim | Double fan vapour chamber
Memory G.Skill Flare X5 2x16GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5 | 16GB 3200MHz DDR4
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB
Storage Seagate FireCuda 520 2TB + Lexar NM790 4TB | 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB NVMe external SSD
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DW & Sony A90K 42" | 14" QHD IPS 165Hz & Sony X90J 65" 4K TV
Case FormD T1 - v2.1 - Titanium colourway w Aluminium mesh | Razer Blade 14
Audio Device(s) Schiit Hel 2E (Focal Clear & HiFiMAN HE-4XX & DROP PC38X) | Samsung Q950A
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum | Razer 230W brick
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate Mercury | Roccat Kain 202
Keyboard DIY Geek 64 PCB (Kailh Box Deep Sea - Matcha XDA Keycaps) | Corsair K63
VR HMD Oculus Quest
Software Windows 11 Home | Windows 11 Home
Benchmark Scores 2022 MINI Countryman SE PHEV Hybrid ALL4 | British Racing Green| Malt Brown Interior| YOURS Trim
markus from ikea will more than suffice for 120€
Sitting on one right now. One of the few office chairs I've owned that doesn't have its pew (or butt part) of the seat go flat after a couple of months. And I'm not exactly fat either at 73kg.

All other chairs I've owned give me a sore butt after 40min of use because their butt parts of the chair have flattened :(

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Recaro makes racing seats, and if you had to sit your ass down in one of those for 8 hours plus, you would know just how fucking uncomfortable racing style buckets are, and they make some of the best. But maybe like you said it is a Starcraft thing!

Oh and I wish TPU would quit using PU Leather, it is either man made (the PU part) or it came off an animal (the leather part). If it is Bicast leather which is PU on a real leather backing then maybe you can rightly refer to it as PU Leather. But then again this is just a marketing blurb so the text may have come straight from the manufacturer.

Yeah, press releases are as-is from the manufacturer.

Processor i7 2600K
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/Gen 3
Cooling ZeroTherm FZ120
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB DDR3
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1060 6G Gaming X
Storage Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + WD Caviar Blue 1TB
Display(s) Samsung PX2370 + Acer AL1717
Case Antec 1200 v1
Audio Device(s) aune x1s
Power Supply Enermax Modu87+ 800W
Mouse Logitech G403
Keyboard Qpad MK80
Sitting on one right now. One of the few office chairs I've owned that doesn't have its pew (or butt part) of the seat go flat after a couple of months. And I'm not exactly fat either at 73kg.

All other chairs I've owned give me a sore butt after 40min of use because their butt parts of the chair have flattened :(

Been using one for like 6+ years now, it has flattened a bit, still confortable, but in case i'd ever need it, i'll change the sponge myself, since i already washed the fabric, a few months ago, had to change part of it, because it ripped and shrunk, but nothing major, the mechanical parts are still working flawless, with a bit of help from WD-40.

Will it ever broke irreparably, i'll just buy a new one, it's just too good.

Last edited: