• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

EVGA and K|NGP|N Break New World Records

Processor 5930K
Motherboard MSI X99 SLI
Cooling WATER
Memory 16GB DDR4 2132
Video Card(s) EVGAY 2070 SUPER
Storage SEVERAL SSD"S
Display(s) Catleap/Yamakasi 2560X1440
Case D Frame MINI drilled out
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Mouse DEATH ADDER
Keyboard Razer Black Widow Tournament
Software W10HB
Benchmark Scores PhIlLyChEeSeStEaK
You realize that running subzero is not the same as being a pro overclocker, right?

Hell, I honestly don't know why you brought any of that up.

I owned a number of peltiers which I used on Pentium 3s and Athlon Thunderbirds. I owned a Prometeia Mach 2 GT, chilly1 modded, it ran on an FX-55 24/7 for several months. I owned a Vapochill LightSpeed regassed with R402a. My first LN2 pot was in the mid 2000s and was brazed over a gas camp stove. I have an F1 Dark. I once held the overall frequency record for AM2+. I have (limited) partner support from Asus and Gigabyte.

Guess what? It doesn't matter. None of it makes me a pro overclocker, and you're not one either /shrug

Oh, I also struggled to find you on HWBOT cause you got your own name wrong - you forgot the spaces between each word :D

HUH?
Wasn't talking to you even, wow a Peltier....I never said I was a pro over clocker, again I wasn't talking to you even so not sure what your on about?

Processor Pentium II 400 @ 516MHz
Motherboard AOpen AX6BC EZ
Cooling Stock
Memory 192MB PC-133
Video Card(s) 2x Voodoo 12MB in SLI, S3 Trio64V+
Storage Maxtor 40GB
Display(s) ViewSonic E90
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster 16
Software Windows 98 SE
HUH?
Wasn't talking to you even, wow a Peltier....I never said I was a pro over clocker, again I wasn't talking to you even so not sure what your on about?

You replied to someone saying that you have zero knowledge about professional overclocking by telling him you have a bunch of LN2 pots and a single stage. I'm telling you that doesn't mean a thing.