• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Google Uses the Nuclear Option Against Amazon, Pulls YouTube from Fire TV

System Name M3401 notebook
Processor 5600H
Motherboard NA
Memory 16GB
Video Card(s) 3050
Storage 500GB SSD
Display(s) 14" OLED screen of the laptop
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores 3050 scores good 15-20% lower than average, despite ASUS's claims that it has uber cooling.
You can web browse with Chromecast too
You can cast mobile phone/tablet's screen on chromecast, while browsing on your tablet/mobile phone.

With Android stick you can operate it with your TV's remote and no need for any additional device.

Neither of these devices is good for anything really other than streaming in my opinion.
It's because you are too used sailing and not that much to flying, I'd assume.

You can conveniently command, for instance, Netflix on Android sticks with your TV remote.
Just like if it were a "smart TV" with an app in it.
In fact, you can't even tell the difference, whether it is a TV with android OS or it is

Their appeal to me is their convenience to get media played in each and every room for cheap and is easier for kids although my daughter knew how to use her computer at 4 years old.
There is no difference price wise.
It is a joke chromecasts are still sold today.

Okay, your whole post is moot. I can pretty much guarantee that the majority of Chromecast users and FireTV/stick users still use them for media purposes. I don't care what YOU do with them or can do with them. They were designed with streaming in mind. You can be indifferent for whatever reason you like, the facts still remain, sorry.