• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Lian Li Partners with Razer for Special Edition PC-O11 Dynamic Designed by Razer Chassis

Raevenlord

News Editor
System Name The Ryzening
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI X570 MAG TOMAHAWK
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 360mm AIO
Memory 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3733 (4x 8 GB)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti
Storage Boot: Transcend MTE220S 2TB, Kintson A2000 1TB, Seagate Firewolf Pro 14 TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG270UP (1440p 144 Hz IPS)
Case Lian Li O11DX Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) iFi Audio Zen DAC
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ 750 W
Mouse Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Keyboard Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Software Windows 10 x64
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd., world's leading manufacturer of aluminum chassis for enthusiasts, custom OEM/ODM case solutions and case accessories in partnership with Razer, the world's leading lifestyle brand for gamers, is proud to announce the launch of a special edition PC-011 Dynamic chassis. The PC O11-Dynamic Razer Edition is co-designed and co-developed with the Razer team to be the world's first chassis with full-integration with Synapse 3 and full Chroma capabilities.

Co-Designed with Razer
Team Razer and Lian Li worked hand-in-hand in redesigning the PC-O11 Dynamic to give it the signature Razer touch along with full support for Razer's Synapse and Chroma technologies. This allows the PC-O11 Dynamic to compliment gamer systems that take advantage of the Razer peripherals.

The PC-O11 Dynamic Designed by Razer Edition features a couple of upgrades over the standard PC-O11 Dynamic chassis: integrated Chroma RGB lighting in the front trim and bottom provide striking LED lighting. Lian Li and Team Razer also included full support for Razer's Synapse 3 configuration utility as well as Razer's Chroma technology which fully syncs all supporting hardware's lighting. The final touch is the Razer logo added on the face of the chassis, leaving the iconic branding to serve as a mark for gamers.

"We're excited to partner with Lian Li on the Razer case design program" said Razer Co-Founder and CEO Min-Liang Tan. "The O11 Dynamic Designed by Razer will be the first ever PC case that is Synapse 3 enabled with full Razer Chroma lighting capabilities"

Excellent Customization Support
The Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic is a reimagination of the original PC-O11, taking in what made the chassis great and improving upon them and also introducing some new features. The new PC-O11 Dynamic boasts a simpler yet smarter layout that makes planning and building your system and watercooling an enjoyable task. The new internal layout personifies the name of the product the best with Lian Li introducing a revised drive caddy for drive placements, a cable bar to manage cables and make your cabling more visually pleasing as well as expansion support for up to two power supply units (PSU).

Cool It Your Way with Expansive Radiator Placements
A watercooling enthusiasts best friend, the PC-O11 Dynamic by Lian Li features support for up to three 360mm radiators. Create an intricate yet powerful watercooling loop that can tame even the most powerful systems you can think of all in a single, easy-to-maintain chassis. The excellent airflow design compliments all radiator placements and will provide optimal airflow from the rear and bottom of the chassis.

Excellent Support for Modern Systems
Lian Li's forward thinking has made the PC-O11 Dynamic chassis a highly adaptable product with support for today's high-end standards. The PC-O11 Dynamic features USB 3.1 Type-C out of the box with a compatible front panel header to support modern devices as well as traditional SuperSpeed USB3.0 ports in the front panel. This removes the need to reach over to the back of your motherboard to connect your devices. Lian Li supports motherboards up to EATX standard size. The motherboard tray on the PC-O11 Dynamic is extended and is angled on the far-end to provide a more visually-pleasing passthrough for your cables via the grommet holes.

The Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Designed by Razer Edition will be available in Q4 2018.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Lenovo ThinkCentre
Processor AMD 5650GE
Motherboard Lenovo
Memory 32 GB DDR4
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Mouse Lenovo
Keyboard Lenovo
Software W11 Pro 64 bit
Air flow must suck in this case.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Looks like there's 3x120 intakes on the right side, didn't see them at first.

System Name Lenovo ThinkCentre
Processor AMD 5650GE
Motherboard Lenovo
Memory 32 GB DDR4
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Mouse Lenovo
Keyboard Lenovo
Software W11 Pro 64 bit
Looks like there's 3x120 intakes on the right side, didn't see them at first.
I saw those, but think that limits where the case can stand, particularly if you like to see the "pretty" side.
Also the air flow doesn't have a direct path.

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
their intake from the right side so the case got airflow from the right side

System Name Blackwidow/
Processor Ryzen 5950x / Threadripper 3960x
Motherboard Asus x570 Crosshair viii impact/ Asus Zenith ii Extreme
Cooling Ek 240Aio/Custom watercooling
Memory 32gb ddr4 3600MHZ Crucial Ballistix / 32gb ddr4 3600MHZ G.Skill TridentZ Royal
Video Card(s) MSI RX 6900xt/ XFX 6800xt
Storage WD SN850 1TB boot / Samsung 970 evo+ 1tb boot, 6tb WD SN750
Display(s) Sony A80J / Dual LG 27gl850
Case Cooler Master NR200P/ 011 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) On board/ Soundblaster ZXR
Power Supply Corsair SF750w/ Seasonic Prime Titanium 1000w
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate wireless/ Logitech G Pro X Superlight
Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL/ Logitech G915 Wireless
Software Win 10 Pro
Air flow must suck in this case.
Actually my components are quite cool in this case. I have bottom intake, top exhaust.

System Name Hotbox
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 110/95/110, PBO +150Mhz, CO -7,-7,-20(x6),
Motherboard ASRock Phantom Gaming B550 ITX/ax
Cooling LOBO + Laing DDC 1T Plus PWM + Corsair XR5 280mm + 2x Arctic P14
Memory 32GB G.Skill FlareX 3200c14 @3800c15
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon 6900XT Liquid Devil Ultimate, UC@2250MHz max @~200W
Storage 2TB Adata SX8200 Pro
Display(s) Dell U2711 main, AOC 24P2C secondary
Case SSUPD Meshlicious
Audio Device(s) Optoma Nuforce μDAC 3
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Keychron K3/Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro M w/DSA profile caps
Software Windows 10 Pro
I saw those, but think that limits where the case can stand, particularly if you like to see the "pretty" side.
Also the air flow doesn't have a direct path.
As long as you keep it more than a couple of inches from a wall, you should be fine. Direct airflow path doesn't really matter much, as long as you have sufficient intake fans to ensure that air is actually moving through the case. Also, as mentioned above, there are plenty of fan mounts and large openings in the top and bottom.

I'm kind of surprised that nobody has called out the silly "Designed by Razer" bollocks. Apparently "design" in the world of Razer amounts to glueing on a logo sticker, two LED strips, and sticking an off-the-shelf internal USB RGB controller into the case. That doesn't quite amount to "design" in my world.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
As long as you keep it more than a couple of inches from a wall, you should be fine. Direct airflow path doesn't really matter much, as long as you have sufficient intake fans to ensure that air is actually moving through the case. Also, as mentioned above, there are plenty of fan mounts and large openings in the top and bottom.

I'm kind of surprised that nobody has called out the silly "Designed by Razer" bollocks. Apparently "design" in the world of Razer amounts to glueing on a logo sticker, two LED strips, and sticking an off-the-shelf internal USB RGB controller into the case. That doesn't quite amount to "design" in my world.

Its all about the *experience* man. Razer is providing you that premium gamer feel. Please login first though.

And no, I didn't respond to it yet because frankly if it says Razer any attention is a waste of time ;) You just know you're getting ripped off.

System Name Hotbox
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon 6900XT Liquid Devil Ultimate, UC@2250MHz max @~200W
Case SSUPD Meshlicious
Mouse Logitech G603
Software Windows 10 Pro
Its all about the *experience* man. Razer is providing you that premium gamer feel. Please login first though.

And no, I didn't respond to it yet because frankly if it says Razer any attention is a waste of time ;) You just know you're getting ripped off.
Mostly true. Their mice and keyboards are not at all bad (though I did see a rather worrying amount of RMAs in my time selling them), but they're rather overhyped. I suppose they're owed some credit for more or less pioneering the over-the-top GAMING BRAND ZOMG image. The appeal of that (and its effect on sales) is indisputable.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Mostly true. Their mice and keyboards are not at all bad (though I did see a rather worrying amount of RMAs in my time selling them)

LOL. This reads as 'They're not bad'... except for being crap quality. That's Razer in a nutshell indeed ;)

You're right though they did pioneer the 'design' ideas. I just never, not even when I was much younger, saw the appeal, all I saw was weird products with a form over function approach :D

System Name Hotbox
Case SSUPD Meshlicious
Mouse Logitech G603
Software Windows 10 Pro
LOL. This reads as 'They're not bad'... except for being crap quality. That's Razer in a nutshell indeed ;)

You're right though they did pioneer the 'design' ideas. I just never, not even when I was much younger, saw the appeal, all I saw was weird products with a form over function approach :D
The funny thing is, both their mice and keyboards in the early 2010s were rather subdued in design, with clean lines and matte black finishes - most didn't even have lights in the green logo, and it was usually small.

Then someone discovered cheap RGB LED controllers, and they've apparently never looked back.

As for "they're not bad, just kinda crap quality": yep, that's mostly right. They used to be reasonably well designed (at least for my mostly minimalist tastes) and work well for their purpose, with a decent balance of features, software and functionality, but the underlying engineering, materials and manufacturing had some obvious issues. They even managed the impressive feat of making sleeved mouse cables that wear out quicker than the average plain rubber one. Probably went for the cheapest rubber and sleeving they could find. On the other hand, they used to be expensive, but these days everyone seems to have caught up with them in that field.

System Name Miami
Processor Ryzen 3800X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VII Formula
Cooling Ek Velocity/ 2x 280mm Radiators/ Alphacool fullcover
Memory F4-3600C16Q-32GTZNC
Video Card(s) XFX 6900 XT Speedster 0
Storage 1TB WD M.2 SSD/ 2TB WD SN750/ 4TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) DELL AW3420DW / HP ZR24w
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W+750W
Mouse Corsair Scimitar/Glorious Model O-
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 10 Pro
What did they design? Only thing diff from the original and the later gamer/oc-minded v.2 is that they threw their logo on it with a splash of rgb.