• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dell XPS 630i case MOD

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
CPU: i7-2600 @ 4002 MHz (non k)GPU: Gigabyte WF GTX 960 4GB (Auto boosts)RAM: 8GB DDR3 @684.2 MHzHDD: 2 WD 1TB + 160GBPSU: Antec EA-500DCase: XPS 630i #Modded

Mods:
Made the Mobo tray non-inverted. Brought the PSU down in the caseMade the case open from left side rather than the default right side.PSU ShroudPainted RAMsPainted PSU cablesPS3 fan installed at top ( Currently not in use )

I have never completed a case MOD before for my very own PC. Being a budget gamer whenever i had a lil extra moneyi was putting it into performance upgrade. Now m pretty done with gaming so now itÂ’s time to finally mod a case for myself.M not a professional Modder i mean i have limited experience and tools. But i love the process.Among all the cases i have ever seen or worked on i found the Dell XPS 710,730, 630 and 630i to be perfect for my taste appearance wise.These are not that expensive and are very very solid beasts. A lil hard to find and shipping costs a lot due to their weight.After years and years of searching in my local city i finally got it shipped from a different cityThe main goal here was to Correct the orientation of this case i.e Making the Mobo tray non-inverted. Bringing the PSU down in the case and making the case open from left side rather than the default right side.

Processor 5800x
Motherboard b550-e
Cooling full - custom liquid loop
Memory cl16 - 32gb
Video Card(s) 6800xt
Storage nvme 1TB + ssd 750gb
Display(s) xg32vc
Case hyte y60
Power Supply 1000W - gold
Software 10
I voted 1/10 because:

dont see case mode here at all, and rest is looks shit, no worth points at all !