• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Team Group Releases new T-Force Gaming Products: Gaming Memory Dark Z & DELTA MAX RGB SSD

Raevenlord

News Editor
System Name The Ryzening
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI X570 MAG TOMAHAWK
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 360mm AIO
Memory 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3733 (4x 8 GB)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti
Storage Boot: Transcend MTE220S 2TB, Kintson A2000 1TB, Seagate Firewolf Pro 14 TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG270UP (1440p 144 Hz IPS)
Case Lian Li O11DX Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) iFi Audio Zen DAC
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ 750 W
Mouse Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Keyboard Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Software Windows 10 x64
TEAMGROUP releases new T-FORCE gaming products gamers around the world have long been waiting for, which included the industry's first T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB Solid State Drive and T-FORCE's latest gaming memory DARK Z. T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB Solid State Drive uses its magnificent RGB mirror design to offer the largest visual proportion of the lighting effects. The magnificent mirror surface displays a transparent effect like a magic mirror, which is the first in the industry. The all-new T-FORCE DARK Z DDR4 Gaming Memory is designed with armor for complete protection and enhanced heat dissipation. Using only selected IC chips, these two new products can offer high performance, low power consumption, easy upgrade and completely satisfy the needs of the gaming market.

The latest generation of T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB Solid State Drive has an innovative full mirror design which is a design breakthrough of the traditional solid state drive. It offers the largest proportion of luminous area in the industry and the largest area of color lighting effects. The densely arranged ARGB LED lighting effect design can offer a colorful light feast. The minimalist design mirror can present a magic mirror like reflection effect when the lighting is off. The advanced 3D NAND delivers up to 560 MB/s in read speed and 510 MB/s in write speed. It also supports motherboards with 5 V 3-pin ARGB Addressable LED header. T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB Solid State Drive's lighting modes and effects can be customized via software of each brand's motherboard to light up consumers' storage devices. Maximum 2 TB of capacity is the most magnificent storage expansion you can get and the mirror design is creating a trend in the tech world. Currently applying for exclusive patents in three regions, including Taiwan/China/USA.

T-FORCE DARK Z DDR4 gaming memory is designed based on the concept of an armored knight. The sacred war robe is carefully crafted for offering complete protection. The simple yet brilliant line design of the body refines the heat sink which made by traditional punch press process. Electrolytic anodizing process and metal electroforming logo design are used to echo with T-FORCE's energetic speed force. The heat spreader is formed by a punch press process with a 0.8 mm thick, one-piece alloy aluminoum to reinforce the body structure. In addition, coloring with the electrolytic anodizing process can enhance corrosion resistance and make it non-conductive. The heat dissipation can be effectively performed and offering the finest and smoothest gaming experience and an extreme performance without any lag. T-FORCE DARK Z uses selected high-quality IC chips and the highest frequency can reach up to DDR4 3600 MHz. It can completely satisfy gamers' needs for high performance, low power consumption and easy upgrade.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

silentbogo

Staff member
System Name WS#1337
Processor Ryzen 7 3800X
Motherboard ASUS X570-PLUS TUF Gaming
Cooling Xigmatek Scylla 240mm AIO
Memory 4x8GB Samsung DDR4 ECC UDIMM
Video Card(s) Inno3D RTX 3070 Ti iChill
Storage ADATA Legend 2TB + ADATA SX8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) Samsung U24E590D (4K/UHD)
Case ghetto CM Cosmos RC-1000
Audio Device(s) ALC1220
Power Supply SeaSonic SSR-550FX (80+ GOLD)
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Modecom Volcano Blade (Kailh choc LP)
VR HMD Google dreamview headset(aka fancy cardboard)
Software Windows 11, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
Their T-Force RAM isn't bad, but aluminium rads on it are laughable. Got my kit last week, and it feels like very thick foil rather than proper heatspreader: very soft and wobbly, feels like it's gonna fall off the stick with little to no force applied. Thinking about replacing those with my old rads from Ripjaws or HyperX. At least those feel like metal and have interconnecting clamps for better contact.

System Name SYBARIS
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard MSI Arsenal Gaming B450 Tomahawk
Cooling Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi
Memory Team T-Force Delta RGB 2x8GB 3200CL16
Video Card(s) Colorful GeForce RTX 2060 6GV2
Storage Crucial MX500 500GB | WD Black WD1003FZEX 1TB | Seagate ST1000LM024 1TB | WD My Passport Slim 1TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2 24" 144hz IPS
Case Montech Air ARGB
Audio Device(s) Massdrop + Sennheiser PC37X | QKZ x HBB
Power Supply Corsair CX650-F
Mouse Razer Viper Mini | Cooler Master MM711 | Logitech G102 | Logitech G402
Keyboard Drop + The Lord of the Rings Dwarvish
Software Windows 10 Education 22H2 x64
It looks like a display attached to the ssd.

And you know what, this got me thinking. I think I can do away with a small display on 2.5" SSDs. Almost all modern cases have the 2.5" drives hanging inside anyway. Maybe show temps and stuff.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
so much techno-babble, so little REAL innovation....

and NO, moar R.friggin.G.friggin.B does not count as innovation, just clustercombloberization IMHO :)

justd000it

I'm really enjoying their XTREEM models wish they had 16 GB modules i would be all over them.