• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Logitech G Partners with Riot Games to Unveil League of Legends Co-branded Gaming Peripherals

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Logitech G, a brand of Logitech and leading innovator of gaming technologies and gear, and Riot Games, creator of League of Legends, the most-played PC game in the world, today announced an exclusive new multi-year partnership. As a part of the agreement, Logitech G will introduce a portfolio of officially licensed League of Legends (LoL) gaming products, the first of which is inspired by the aesthetics of the global virtual music group, K/DA, and their 2020 comeback.

"We're honored to be selected as the official and exclusive partner to RIOT Games for the world's biggest games ever, League of Legends," said Peter Kingsley, chief marketing officer at Logitech G. "Our multi-year partnership will bring several product, technology and design collaborations that will give League of Legends fans the best way to play."

The first collection will include a K/DA-branded suite of Logitech G's most popular gaming peripherals, including the Logitech G733 gaming headset, the Logitech G304/G305 gaming mouse, the G840 gaming mousepad and the exclusive Logitech G333 LoL gaming in-ear headset, complete with co-designed coloring, images and branding.

"We aim to deliver to our players the best and most expressive ways in showing their love and passion for League of Legends," said Christian Bayley, director of consumer products at Riot Games. "For that reason, we're excited to partner with Logitech G to bring unique, world-class gaming products to LoL, and K/DA, fans around the world."

The centerpiece to this new collection is the Logitech G733 Lightspeed Wireless RGB Gaming Headset, a lightweight, full-featured wireless headset that comes in four colors to fit your style. Weighing only 278 grams, the headset features new colorful, reversible and adjustable suspension headbands, and comes equipped with soft dual-layer memory foam ear pads that conform to your head, making it one of the lightest and most comfortable headsets Logitech G has ever designed.

The G333 LoL gaming in-ear headset is the first in-ear headphone from Logitech G. Featuring dual audio drivers in each ear housing, one driver dedicated to the bass, the other is dedicated to the mids and highs, the G333 delivers a powerful audio gaming experience.

To help you unlock all your abilities, the G304/G305 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse is a compact, lightweight, high performance gaming mouse. Weighing only 99 grams for high maneuverability, the G304 features HERO sensor and LIGHTSPEED wireless technologies in a design gamers love.

The Logitech G840 XL Gaming Mouse Pad was selected for its gigantic surface area, which gives gamers more space to play, and makes for a large canvas on which to print the custom K/DA artwork. The G840 gaming mouse pad features a rubber base, allowing for quick, sweeping hand movements, while the performance-tuned surface provides optimal sensor imagery for precise cursor movement even at high speeds.

Pricing and Availability
Starting today, all products will be available at LogitechG.com in China only, with availability to the rest of the world in 2021. The Logitech K/DA G333 in-ear headset will retail for $49.99 USD; the Logitech K/DA G733 Lightspeed Wireless RGB Gaming Headset will retail $129.99 USD; the Logitech K/DA G304/G305 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for $59.99 USD; the Logitech K/DA G840 XL Gaming Mouse Pad will retail for $49.99 USD.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Cheeseball

Not a Potato
Supporter
System Name Titan
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 7950X3D
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix X670E-I Gaming WiFi
Cooling ID-COOLING SE-207-XT Slim Snow
Memory TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB 2x16GB DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24 GB GDDR6 (MBA)
Storage 2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVMe
Display(s) AOpen Fire Legend 24" (25XV2Q), Dough Spectrum One 27" (Glossy), LG C4 42" (OLED42C4PUA)
Case ASUS Prime AP201 33L White
Audio Device(s) Kanto Audio YU2 and SUB8 Desktop Speakers and Subwoofer, Cloud Alpha Wireless
Power Supply Corsair SF1000L
Mouse Logitech Pro Superlight (White), G303 Shroud Edition
Keyboard Wooting 60HE / NuPhy Air75 v2
VR HMD Occulus Quest 2 128GB
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-bit 23H2 Build 22631.3447
Watch these sell out in East Asia/Southeast Asia. :laugh:

Watch these sell out in East Asia/Southeast Asia. :laugh:
Yes, sadly many people are devoting everything in their life to a game or a self-destructive habit. Well, not that I'm complaining about Darwin being right.

System Name Workstation
Processor Intel Core-i9 9960x
Motherboard Asus WS X299 SAGE
Cooling Custom
Memory Crucial Ballistix 128 GB (8 x BL2K16G36C16U4B)
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3
Storage Intel Optane 905P (SSDPED1D015TAX1), Sabrent Rocket 2 TB, 4 x HGST DC HC530
Display(s) NEC PA272W-BK-SV, Eizo CG2700S-BK
Case Custom
Audio Device(s) Asus Essence STX II, Sony WH-1000XM
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME Platinum 1200 W
Mouse Logicool G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard Logicool G810
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, several Adobe software
Processor 3900X 4.425
Motherboard X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Galahad 360 push-pull
Memory 2x16gb Crucial Ballistix MAX 4400
Video Card(s) Asus Dual 3060 Ti OC
Storage Optane 280gb PCI-E
Display(s) PG348Q
Case Core X71
Audio Device(s) ATOLL DAC 100SE, Sony DN1070 - Dali Ikon 1 MK2, Presonus Studio 192, Line 6 POD HD rack, Audix VX10
Power Supply AX1500i
Mouse Pulsar Xlite wireless white
Keyboard Leopold FC980C 30g white
Software Win 10 Pro
Yes, sadly many people are devoting everything in their life to a game or a self-destructive habit. Well, not that I'm complaining about Darwin being right.

Stupids never... die. Wait, that didn't sound right. Well, the pun did but the statement did not. I guess I should say bad habits do kill you but at least in the old days, people danced and drunk to good music. Nowadays it seems to be the other way around.

Cheeseball

Not a Potato
Supporter
System Name Titan
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 7950X3D
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix X670E-I Gaming WiFi
Cooling ID-COOLING SE-207-XT Slim Snow
Memory TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB 2x16GB DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24 GB GDDR6 (MBA)
Storage 2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVMe
Display(s) AOpen Fire Legend 24" (25XV2Q), Dough Spectrum One 27" (Glossy), LG C4 42" (OLED42C4PUA)
Case ASUS Prime AP201 33L White
Audio Device(s) Kanto Audio YU2 and SUB8 Desktop Speakers and Subwoofer, Cloud Alpha Wireless
Power Supply Corsair SF1000L
Mouse Logitech Pro Superlight (White), G303 Shroud Edition
Keyboard Wooting 60HE / NuPhy Air75 v2
VR HMD Occulus Quest 2 128GB
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-bit 23H2 Build 22631.3447

I'm pretty sure League is still huge in Japan and South Korea, considering that the majority of the character designs are from SK and this KDA virtual music group is part of the K-Pop genre.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64

Well... name me one generation that did differently? We just attribute different values to it as time goes on. "Zeitgeist"...

Drinking is socially accepted addiction, known to inflict damage to organs etc., known to be a catalyst for violent behaviour, the list is pretty long, all well documented and researched. It is also a social endeavour highly sought after. With drinking often comes interaction and even serves to open interaction with different people.

Gaming is socially accepted addiction, known to have an effect on our physique, mental states, and has psychological influences, both good and bad. It is also however a vehicle for self-motivated learning, for motor skills, eye/hand coordination, social skills and interaction much like drinking, organizational competences, processing information etc.

So really, gaming's doing pretty well if you compare it to the most common socially accepted addictive behaviour. But let's expand on the term addictive some more.

Working is socially accepted and even mandatory addiction. People are literally addicted to work. When they are out of work, they get itchy, uncomfortable, can even experience physical and mental stress and unease. When people work too much, they can work themselves to death. It happens, it is documented and researched. Work also slowly damages physique and depending on what work you do can damage internal organs. Work is also a vehicle for learning, building (life) experience, a social network.

Funny how it all looks like everything else once you bring a definition back into perspective, isn't it?

Now rewind to 30-40 years back. I think we're pretty tame as we are today.

Processor 3900X 4.425
Display(s) PG348Q
Case Core X71
Audio Device(s) ATOLL DAC 100SE, Sony DN1070 - Dali Ikon 1 MK2, Presonus Studio 192, Line 6 POD HD rack, Audix VX10
Power Supply AX1500i
Software Win 10 Pro
Many things have gone downhill from that 40 years back time you spoke about. People are more overweight, sit in their homes more and the list goes on. Heck people from the times of prophets were better in lots of ways than a girl who does nothing but sits on Discord with a vocoder all day.

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
Many things have gone downhill from that 40 years back time you spoke about. People are more overweight, sit in their homes more and the list goes on. Heck people from the times of prophets were better in lots of ways than a girl who does nothing but sits on Discord with a vocoder all day.

LOL. I think your glasses are a little tinted then. The 90s was an age of chain-smoking, alcohol loving street life. I only experienced the tail end of it... but really, we've gone boring since. Domesticated, if you will. Look at the diversity discussion. Same trend - domestication. I'm not a big fan of the 'real men' movement fighting that, but the fact is, it happens for sure. Its a natural order of things as people grow older and get more of a say in things, the overall tendency is to want more safety, better conditions, etc.

Now people sit behind a screen, doing social nonsense, not drinking and not smoking while at it. Overweight, yes. But this seems very specific to certain income groups. On the other end you have a growing mass of 'fit' girls and boys. Haves and have nots? Who knows, time will tell, but overweight is much more present in low incomes and low education levels. Its unrelated to social activity really.

Last edited:
Processor 3900X 4.425
Display(s) PG348Q
Case Core X71
Power Supply AX1500i
Software Win 10 Pro
Well technically 40 years back is not 90's, and people do still drink on PC. That's called a doomer in case you're not aware. I'm not buying your statement about time changing these things for the better.

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
Well technically 40 years back is not 90's, and people do still drink on PC. That's called a doomer in case you're not aware. I'm not buying your statement about time changing these things for the better.

Perhaps not better but certainly not WORSE.

System Name Workstation
Processor Intel Core-i9 9960x
Motherboard Asus WS X299 SAGE
Cooling Custom
Memory Crucial Ballistix 128 GB (8 x BL2K16G36C16U4B)
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3
Storage Intel Optane 905P (SSDPED1D015TAX1), Sabrent Rocket 2 TB, 4 x HGST DC HC530
Display(s) NEC PA272W-BK-SV, Eizo CG2700S-BK
Case Custom
Audio Device(s) Asus Essence STX II, Sony WH-1000XM
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME Platinum 1200 W
Mouse Logicool G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard Logicool G810
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, several Adobe software
I'm pretty sure League is still huge in Japan and South Korea, considering that the majority of the character designs are from SK and this KDA virtual music group is part of the K-Pop genre.
The hint is in the marketing info. Look for the part where Logicool (the name we Japanese use for Logitech) mention a certain country. There is an obvious reason why Logicool decides to focus in that market first. Hence my correction.

LoL is popular among us Japanese, but actually it's not as popular as it is in South Korea.
Playing the game, perhaps. Some Japanese streamers are still streaming LoL on a regular basis these days. Or perhaps buying resin figures for collections or decorations.
Buying LoL-themed PC peripherals or any anime-related pheriperals in general? Don't bet on it.
Not to mention oversized mouse pad doesn't sell as many as regular pads here. There are a few people who want to buy things like that, but regular mouse pads like Logicool G240 and G440 remain favorites.

The worst thing about anime-related or K-wave things like that is that many people are still thinking that putting anime characters on a product will make it sell like hot cakes and us Japanese customers will always buy it. People being naive, I guess? Just because we're known for our manga and anime culture doesn't mean we always use it everytime, all the time. The same thing goes for K-wave. As a native Japanese (and a native of Tokyo) I'm always amused why many people kept thinking like that. We Japanese are being homogenous since ancient times, but in reality, we are very, very diversed in terms of personal preferences and tastes.