• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Silicon Power Announces a Trio of USB OTG Flash Drives

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
In an effort to make it as easy as possible to carry your data with you everywhere, Silicon Power (SP) is releasing 3 new USB flash drives. Despite their small size, these UFDs with OTG support and COB technology are offering plenty of storage space and durability that's reliable for daily mobile usage.

With up to 128 GB of storage capacity, the Mobile C20 is the perfect solution to gain additional storage space on next-gen devices with limited expansion ports, especially smartphones and tablets. Move data between USB Type-C devices easily, or free up space on them and quickly make room for new photos, videos, songs, and apps. With USB OTG support, directly connect these devices to the Mobile C20 for quick back-ups or to easily access the additional storage space.

Mobile C21: Seamless Data Connection
With USB Type-A and Type-C outputs on opposite ends, it's easy to access, move, or back-up data between next-gen Type-C devices and older Type-A PCs or Macs with the Mobile C21. Free up space on Type-C devices such as smartphones and tablets and quickly make room for new photos, videos, and songs by offloading that data on to older notebooks. With up to 128 GB of storage capacity, the Mobile C21 bridges the gap between old and new devices as one solution for both forward and backwards compatibility.

Mobile C30: Swivel, Save, Store
With up to 128 GB of storage capacity and USB OTG support at the ease of a swivel, the Mobile C30 is a super efficient way to share data between multiple devices. The 360° swivel design with a 4-way positioning system not only makes it easy to plug into your device with one hand, but it also eliminates the chances of losing the cap. Free up space on next-gen devices and quickly make room for new photos, videos, songs, and apps with the convenient USB Type-C connector.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
W.h.Y....

I've had both a128 & 256GB flash drives with the same features for almost 2 years now....

System Name MSI GP76
Processor intel i7 11800h
Cooling 2 laptop fans
Memory 32gb of 3000mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) Nvidia 3070
Storage x2 PNY 8tb cs2130 m.2 SSD--16tb of space
Display(s) 17.3" IPS 1920x1080 240Hz
Power Supply 280w laptop power supply
Mouse Logitech m705
Keyboard laptop keyboard
Software lots of movies and Windows 10 with win 7 shell
Benchmark Scores Good enough for me
I use my phone for portable storage, 256gb was enough until I got a phone with 1tb of storage. 1tb on the phone, 256gb on a microSD card.