• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS Xtreme Pictured

System Name (2008) Dell XPS 730x H2C
Processor Intel Extreme QX9770 @ 3.8GHz (No OC)
Motherboard Dell LGA 775 (Dell Propiatary)
Cooling Dell AIO Ceramic Water Cooling (Dell Propiatary)
Memory Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4) DDR3
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 980ti 6GB (2016 ebay-used)
Storage (2) WD 1TB Velociraptor & (1) WD 2TB Black
Display(s) Alienware 34" AW3420DW (Amazon Warehouse)
Case Stock Dell 730x with "X" Side Panel (65 pounds fully decked out)
Audio Device(s) Creative X-FI Titanium & Corsair SP2500 Speakers
Power Supply PSU: 1000 Watt (Dell Propiatary)
Mouse Alienware AW610M (Amazon Warehouse)
Keyboard Corsair K95 XT (Amazon Warehouse)
Software Windows 7 Ultimate & Alienware FX Lighting
Benchmark Scores No Benchmarking & Overclocking
Looks like not all 'Rocket Lake' CPU's will be supporting PCIE 4.O. Leaving out some of the rest of the processors even though they are part of the 11th generation and thus stay in 3.0. A case of "Refresh" and an expression we all came to know so well. Can't wait like many here to see the lineup of the Z590 ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Motherboards and their usual mainstream 'best seller' the ROG Maximus XIII HERO. For sure prices will be increasing exponentially. For me all of the newly announced hardware stuff will be nice to feel and to touch, but for the big upgrade I will most likely hold my breath until later this year for Alder Lake. After all the 11th generation will be a rather short lived affair and with Alder Lake only 9-months away or so. Might as well then for Christmas gorging or basting myself in PCIE 5.0, DDR5 and a new LGA 17OO. At least good times are ahead in our 'Tech-World' unlike the prevailing US conditions and the news around the world.

System Name PCGR
Processor 12400f
Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX B660-I
Cooling Stock Intel Cooler
Memory 2x16GB DDR5 5600 Corsair
Video Card(s) Dell RTX 3080
Storage 1x 512GB Mmoment PCIe 3 NVME 1x 2TB Corsair S70
Display(s) LG 32" 1440p
Case Phanteks Evolve itx
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply 750W Cooler Master sfx
Software Windows 11
I still doubt alder lake will be this year. Maybe next year, early at best. Otherwise, they screwed their customer base so hard, it's unbelievable.

I for one will simply just upgrade my 10500es to a 10900k es as I can get it for about $400 cad.

Last edited: