• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6900 XT AORUS Xtreme WaterForce WB Pictured, Based on XTXH Silicon

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
GIGABYTE is joining the new wave of enthusiast-segment custom-design AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics cards that leverage the updated "Navi 21-XTXH" silicon that supports 10% higher clock-speeds. The company is ready with the RX 6900 XT AORUS Xtreme WaterForce WB, its first AMD Radeon graphics card to get its AORUS Xtreme brand-extension (it capped out at AORUS Master for RX 6000 series cards until now). As its name might suggest, the card comes with a factory-fitted full-coverage water-block, and is targeted at those with DIY liquid cooling setups.

The water block uses nickel-plated copper as its primary material, with an acrylic top that's further capped off with poly-vinyl film. The top is studded with addressable RGB LEDs that you control with RGB Fusion 2.0 software. As an AORUS Xtreme product, the card is also likely to receive GIGABYTE's innovative coolant leak detection feature. The company didn't reveal clock speeds, but it's likely to be in the same league as other XTXH cards, such as the Toxic Extreme Edition, OC Formula, Liquid Devil Ultimate, etc. There's no word on when this launches.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

I hope they used liquid metal TIM since it's nickel-plated? If not, shame!

Processor R9 5800x3d | R7 3900X | 4800H | 2x Xeon gold 6142
Motherboard Asrock X570M | AB350M Pro 4 | Asus Tuf A15
Cooling Air | Air | duh laptop
Memory 64gb G.skill SniperX @3600 CL16 | 128gb | 32GB | 192gb
Video Card(s) RTX 4080 |Quadro P5000 | RTX2060M
Storage Many drives
Display(s) M32Q,AOC 27" 144hz something.
Case Jonsbo D41
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse g502 Lightspeed
Keyboard G913 tkl
Software win11, proxmox
Benchmark Scores 33000FS, 16300 TS. Lappy, 7000 TS.
amd oven series. these run so hot they need water cooling.

uhm ?
last time I checked a normal gpu cooler at 1200 rpm cools this nicely

Processor 5800x3d
Motherboard MSI Tomahawk x570
Cooling Thermalright
Memory 32 gb 3200mhz E die
Video Card(s) 3080
Storage 2tb nvme
Display(s) 165hz 1440p
Case Fractal Define R5
Power Supply Toughpower 850 platium
Mouse HyperX Hyperfire Pulse
Keyboard EVGA Z15

Um, can't you find factory water cooled models for every high end chip?

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> RX7800XT
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Until I have one installed in my rig, these are moar vaporware as far as I am concerned :D

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
I am so done with GPU product announcements until 2022, unless it's Intel declaring mass availability of their new dGPU lineup.

Neither AMD nor Nvidia care about the sub-$400 market right now. The 3060 is a farce that's so heavily cut down it's barely able to pull a couple of percent ahead of its preceeding 2060S, and that was already a very poorly recieved generation that most people skipped on account of terrible performance per dollar, broken promises, and widespread recommendations to wait a generation from independent reviewers.
AMD haven't even bothered making anything at all. The 6700XT is priced like it's still flagship silicon despite being a cut-down budget offering. The high-end only-end is all selling for well north of $1000 anyway because MSRP is a joke right now.

Every GPU announcement is a diamond-encrusted, platinum-plated special edition that costs silly amounts more than model it's based on which is already overpriced to the point of irrelevance and unobtainable, just to rub salt in the wound. Today's flavour of this obscene idol-worship is an impossible-to-buy, watercooled, special-bin of a special-bin of an already very expensive and exclusive XTXH part commanding a "screw you" pricetag designed solely to extract maximum profit out of extremely wealthy brand fanboys. The price is "if you have to ask, the answer is GTFO, pleb" and availability hasn't been announced because these are going out solely via the black market direct to scalpers via their corrupt distribution agents.

2017 was the last time there was a decent mainstream GPU worth buying. Steve from GN recently did a relative price breakdown of all recent GPUs and both AMD and Nvidia are very guilty of just abandoning the mainstream segment that most people rely on (and where brand loyalties are built) altogether. That'll come back to bite them both in the ass, hard, and I for one will have zero sympathy for them when it does. I sure as hell won't be forgetting this torrent of partner-level press-releases that are literal insults to their key customers: "Hey, we know you want a graphics card but you can't have one. We're too busy printing money with these obnoxiously-overdone special editions that are even harder to buy and even more eye-wateringly overpriced than the stuff we're already taking the piss with. Have a great day and don't forget to like, subscribe, and sign over all of your personal information by registering into our to our marketing email bombardment channel disguised as an exclusive club where we hold an occasional GPU lottery and toss table scraps of our production at you for PR reasons"

Whoops, that was salty. Glad I have a couple of decent GPUs. Imagine how much I'd be frothing at the mouth if I was rocking a GTX 970 or something :\

Last edited:
Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
I am so done with GPU product announcements until 2022, unless it's Intel declaring mass availability of their new dGPU lineup.

Neither AMD nor Nvidia care about the sub-$400 market right now. The 3060 is a farce that's so heavily cut down it's barely able to pull a couple of percent ahead of its preceeding 2060S, and that was already a very poorly recieved generation that most people skipped on account of terrible performance per dollar, broken promises, and widespread recommendations to wait a generation from independent reviewers.
AMD haven't even bothered making anything at all. The 6700XT is priced like it's still flagship silicon despite being a cut-down budget offering. The high-end only-end is all selling for well north of $1000 anyway because MSRP is a joke right now.

Every GPU announcement is a diamond-encrusted, platinum-plated special edition that costs silly amounts more than model it's based on which is already overpriced to the point of irrelevance and unobtainable, just to rub salt in the wound. Today's flavour of this obscene idol-worship is an impossible-to-buy, watercooled, special-bin of a special-bin of an already very expensive and exclusive XTXH part commanding a "screw you" pricetag designed solely to extract maximum profit out of extremely wealthy brand fanboys. The price is "if you have to ask, the answer is GTFO, pleb" and availability hasn't been announced because these are going out solely via the black market direct to scalpers via their corrupt distribution agents.

2017 was the last time there was a decent mainstream GPU worth buying. Steve from GN recently did a relative price breakdown of all recent GPUs and both AMD and Nvidia are very guilty of just abandoning the mainstream segment that most people rely on (and where brand loyalties are built) altogether. That'll come back to bite them both in the ass, hard, and I for one will have zero sympathy for them when it does. I sure as hell won't be forgetting this torrent of partner-level press-releases that are literal insults to their key customers: "Hey, we know you want a graphics card but you can't have one. We're too busy printing money with these obnoxiously-overdone special editions that are even harder to buy and even more eye-wateringly overpriced than the stuff we're already taking the piss with. Have a great day and don't forget to like, subscribe, and sign over all of your personal information by registering into our to our marketing email bombardment channel disguised as an exclusive club where we hold an occasional GPU lottery and toss table scraps of our production at you for PR reasons"

Whoops, that was salty. Glad I have a couple of decent GPUs. Imagine how much I'd be frothing at the mouth if I was rocking a GTX 970 or something :\

You know, the way you describe it, this reminds of Cyberpunk. Not the way the game was received, but the actual world it had and how it worked.

We're knee deep into it already.

Yes, its enough to make even the Pope curse!

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aero G R1.1 BiosF5g
Cooling Noctua NH-C12P SE14 w/ NF-A15 HS-PWM Fan 1500rpm
Memory Micron DDR4-3200 2x32GB D.S. D.R. (CT2K32G4DFD832A)
Video Card(s) AMD RX 6800 - Asus Tuf
Storage Kingston KC3000 1TB & 2TB & 4TB Corsair LPX
Display(s) LG 27UL550-W (27" 4k)
Case Be Quiet Pure Base 600 (no window)
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220-VB
Power Supply SuperFlower Leadex V Gold Pro 850W ATX Ver2.52
Mouse Mionix Naos Pro
Keyboard Corsair Strafe with browns
Software W10 22H2 Pro x64
Still waiting for an 8GB RX 480 replacement, I suppose with inflation and stuff it would be closer to $300 now compared to the $240 of the RX480.

Heck if you don't include ray tracing and make it on glofo 14/12nm I will still give you $300, if its on RDNA2 and doubles my RX480 performance.

I thought the whole point of liquid cooling is making VGA more compact. Custom liquid cooled card which is still ~300mm long is madness.

As a reference 3090 (from Palit) with EK block+active backplate is 220mm long and 240mm with EVGA Powerlink adapter attached. After I've removed my old 3 1080Tis it's so tiny and case is so empty, it's hilarious.

On third photo you can clearly see how short card circuitry really is (tiny visible notch below backplate where coldplate ends), but Gigabyte then adds like 5 cm of PCB to accommodate those stupid power connector extensions they are so infamous for (photo 4). They simply took aircooled card and adapted it as cheaply as possible.

Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Case Veddha T2
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
They simply took aircooled card and adapted it as cheaply as possible.
These cards are simple money-printing excercises.

No thought or care has gone into their design. It's actually quite difficult to make a waterblock look cheap and ugly, but somehow Gigabyte has done it and also forced a blue colour into something with RGBLED, so unless your chosen RGBLED colour choice matches that blue, it'll clash anyway.

This is obviously phoned-in shit. The price will be shocking and unjustifiable. Nobody cares, not even Gigabyte - because no matter how bad/ugly/expensive this is they can guarantee to sell every single one of them to a scalper bot within a few miliseconds of it going on sale.

Still waiting for an 8GB RX 480 replacement, I suppose with inflation and stuff it would be closer to $300 now compared to the $240 of the RX480.

Heck if you don't include ray tracing and make it on glofo 14/12nm I will still give you $300, if its on RDNA2 and doubles my RX480 performance.
I think the RX 480 was the sweet spot on Glofo's 14/12 node, and I was very fond of my reference 480 cards, especially given the price, power efficiency, and freesync (when nvidia was still charging a $200 G-Sync tax). Attempts over the years to make the 480 faster just provided the same results as overclocking - power, heat, and cost for cooling went through the roof but actual performance of a factory-OC RX 590 still isn't enough to make a reference RX 480 owner bat an eyelid.

The incentive (competing for sales in a free market) to squeeze better performance out of a fab (like we had in TSMC 28nm days) isn't there for AMD at the moment. We'd like them to, and they could, but why would they? It's not profitable. Scalpers are profitable.

System Name The de-ploughminator Mk-II
Processor i7 13700KF
Motherboard MSI Z790 Carbon
Cooling ID-Cooling SE-226-XT + Phanteks T30
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill DDR5 7200Cas34
Video Card(s) Asus RTX4090 TUF
Storage Kingston KC3000 2TB NVME
Display(s) LG OLED CX48"
Case Corsair 5000D Air
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Razor Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Corsair K75
Software win11

No thought or care has gone into their design. It's actually quite difficult to make a waterblock look cheap and ugly, but somehow Gigabyte has done it and also forced a blue colour into something with RGBLED, so unless your chosen RGBLED colour choice matches that blue, it'll clash anyway.

This is obviously phoned-in shit. The price will be shocking and unjustifiable. Nobody cares, not even Gigabyte - because no matter how bad/ugly/expensive this is they can guarantee to sell every single one of them to a scalper bot within a few miliseconds of it going on sale.

There are very few people who would buy these GPU when they can get 3090 for the same dough though, and AMD is making an effort to produce as many of these Navi21 XTXH as possible (cash grab). @xkm1948 took a few pictures at his local Microcenter and there are a lot of these cash grab GPU available :roll: .

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Mouse Mionix Naos Pro

I think the RX 480 was the sweet spot on Glofo's 14/12 node, and I was very fond of my reference 480 cards, especially given the price, power efficiency, and freesync (when nvidia was still charging a $200 G-Sync tax). Attempts over the years to make the 480 faster just provided the same results as overclocking - power, heat, and cost for cooling went through the roof but actual performance of a factory-OC RX 590 still isn't enough to make a reference RX 480 owner bat an eyelid.

The incentive (competing for sales in a free market) to squeeze better performance out of a fab (like we had in TSMC 28nm days) isn't there for AMD at the moment. We'd like them to, and they could, but why would they? It's not profitable. Scalpers are profitable.
Agreed, however if they tapped glofo for 'budget cards' with rdna2, more cards should mean more profit. I mean there must be a big market out there with 'mid-range' cards looking for a performance upgrade? .....................well and there's always the miners and scalpers...................

Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Case Veddha T2
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Agreed, however if they tapped glofo for 'budget cards' with rdna2, more cards should mean more profit. I mean there must be a big market out there with 'mid-range' cards looking for a performance upgrade? .....................well and there's always the miners and scalpers...................
4GB Polaris 11 (RX 560) would certainly be welcome, and they'd sell like hotcakes. There's a huge market of people looking for esports and lightweight/low-budget gaming cards and it's going unanswered at the moment.

Unfortunately, if AMD was going to sell those, they'd need to have put plans in motion a year ago, much like Nvidia did 8 months ago when they decided to spin up 1050Ti production again. We still haven't seen that resurgence of 1050Ti cards yet, but hopefully they're nearing the end of the line through the fab.

Love the way you lie.

13-14% better efficiency than the competitor 3090.

Temperature of the reference 3 fan model:

Techpowerup has no review of the reference 3090, but here is the reference 3080:

System Name Main Machine
Processor Intel i9-13900KS
Motherboard ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Apex
Cooling Water cooling, 2x EK-DDC 3.2 PWM, 1x360mm+1x240mm+1x120mm EK, Mora 360 Pro, EK-Quantum Velocity 2
Memory G.SKILL 32GB DDR5-7200, 7200J3445G16GX2-TZ5RS
Video Card(s) ASRock RX 7900 XTX Aqua
Storage 2x WD_BLACK SN850X 1TB und 2TB, 2x8TB Seagate Ironwolf
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27WQ 27inch 165Hz FreeSync Premium Pro
Case Cooler Master COSMOS C700P
Audio Device(s) Turtle Beach Elite Pro Tournament + Elite Pro TAC
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i 1600W Titanium
Mouse Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Wireless
Keyboard ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro
Software Win 11
Love the way you lie.

13-14% better efficiency than the competitor 3090.

Temperature of the reference 3 fan model:

Techpowerup has no review of the reference 3090, but here is the reference 3080:
Yes people write all sort of stuff without ever owning and testing a product. :shadedshu:
These 6900XTXH are amazing cards that can OC like hell.
Of course if you OC you will need good cooling and it is good that some brands are launching these XTXH cards with pre-fitted water block.

I own 6900XTU Liquid Devil Ultimate which is also XTXH card with EK water block fitted from factory.
I haven't got time to tune it until now to get all the potentials out of it but already with my first trial I was able to achieve 2750MHz@1175mV.
In games it runs at 2700MHz. :D
2800MHz also works but I did not tune the power with MPT until now. It needs more power to give more performance at 2800MHz.
Here are initial tests more will come soon. Hopefully I will have some time to tune it soon :rolleyes: :

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Mouse Mionix Naos Pro
4GB Polaris 11 (RX 560) would certainly be welcome, and they'd sell like hotcakes. There's a huge market of people looking for esports and lightweight/low-budget gaming cards and it's going unanswered at the moment.

Unfortunately, if AMD was going to sell those, they'd need to have put plans in motion a year ago, much like Nvidia did 8 months ago when they decided to spin up 1050Ti production again. We still haven't seen that resurgence of 1050Ti cards yet, but hopefully they're nearing the end of the line through the fab.
Indeed. Even something a bit bigger, say 1280 shaders on RDNA2, sans ray tracing to save on transistors/die size and even 4GB GDDR5 (on a 128-bit bus) to save cash instead of GDDR6. Put them up for $175 and there would be a lot of happy 1080p gamers and even non-gamers (HTPC'ers).............I'd get 2 one for each of my kids PC's.

System Name The de-ploughminator Mk-II
Processor i7 13700KF
Motherboard MSI Z790 Carbon
Cooling ID-Cooling SE-226-XT + Phanteks T30
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill DDR5 7200Cas34
Video Card(s) Asus RTX4090 TUF
Storage Kingston KC3000 2TB NVME
Display(s) LG OLED CX48"
Case Corsair 5000D Air
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Razor Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Corsair K75
Software win11
Yes people write all sort of stuff without ever owning and testing a product. :shadedshu:
These 6900XTXH are amazing cards that can OC like hell.
Of course if you OC you will need good cooling and it is good that some brands are launching these XTXH cards with pre-fitted water block.

I own 6900XTU Liquid Devil Ultimate which is also XTXH card with EK water block fitted from factory.
I haven't got time to tune it until now to get all the potentials out of it but already with my first trial I was able to achieve 2750MHz@1175mV.
In games it runs at 2700MHz. :D
2800MHz also works but I did not tune the power with MPT until now. It needs more power to give more performance at 2800MHz.
Here are initial tests more will come soon. Hopefully I will have some time to tune it soon :rolleyes: :

ugh, got my Asus TUF 3090 + WB for 1800eur and it kinda smoke your 2300eur 6900XTX

Still have plenty of OC left but the card already draw 450W TGP in TS and there are so many 3090 owners that I can't hope to be in the top 100 scores anyways (3Dmark should really limit 1 entry per user :D)

System Name Main Machine
Cooling Water cooling, 2x EK-DDC 3.2 PWM, 1x360mm+1x240mm+1x120mm EK, Mora 360 Pro, EK-Quantum Velocity 2
Software Win 11
ugh, got my Asus TUF 3090 + WB for 1800eur and it kinda smoke your 2300eur 6900XTX

Still have plenty of OC left but the card already draw 450W TGP in TS and there are so many 3090 owners that I can't hope to be in the top 100 scores anyways (3Dmark should really limit 1 entry per user :D)
The last time I checked 3090 was on the day I bought 6900XTU and these were costing in range of 3000€.

They are still costing in that range.

Here caseking have them in stock:

Also idealo:

Some months ago they were all cheaper. At that time 6900XT cost 1300€ but not anymore.
A regular 6900XT now costs in range of 1800€ and the 3090 are much more expensive over here in Germany.

Anyways, I prefer an AMD card.
I did not buy an NVIDIA for last 10 years.

Last edited:
System Name Bro2
Processor Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Corsair h115i pro rgb
Memory 16GB G.Skill Flare X 3200 CL14 @3800Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor 6900 XT Red Devil 1.1v@2400Mhz
Storage M.2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500MB/ Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
Display(s) LG 27UD69 UHD / LG 27GN950
Case Fractal Design G
Audio Device(s) Realtec 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic 750W GOLD
Mouse Logitech G402
Keyboard Logitech slim
Software Windows 10 64 bit
People brag for how much cheaper they have bought their cards and others say due to scalpers the prices are sky high. I bought my 6900XT red devil for almost $1700 here in Norway and I can tell you now, I would not get that one for the same price now. These cost around $2k but the price when available jump even higher. The 3090's start from $3.5k and are going up. Both AMD and NV are going up.
Just because one person bought 6900xt or a 3090 for low price it's not what these cards go for now and the price is still going up. Saying you can get a 3090 for the price of this 6900XT AORUS Xtreme Water is wishful thinking not a fact.

System Name Main Machine
Software Win 11
People brag for how much cheaper they have bought their cards and others say due to scalpers the prices are sky high. I bought my 6900XT red devil for almost $1700 here in Norway and I can tell you now, I would not get that one for the same price now. These cost around $2k but the price when available jump even higher. The 3090's start from $3.5k and are going up. Both AMD and NV are going up.
Just because one person bought 6900xt or a 3090 for low price it's not what these cards go for now and the price is still going up. Saying you can get a 3090 for the price of this 6900XT AORUS Xtreme Water is wishful thinking not a fact.
Exactly my point.
I bought the 6800XT that I had before in end of Novmber 2020 for 999€ but these sell starting 1500€ now. 500€ more in few months. :eek:

So it would be unfair to say to somebody who buy 6800XT now for 1500€ that for 1800€ RTX 3090 can blow you out of water.
Minimum price of 3090 now is 2800€. 3090 has gone 1000€ up since few months. :(

Most probably by time 6900XT AORUS Xtreme Water launches, the price would be even higher and it would be more expensive than 2299€ that 6900XTU cost me. :shadedshu:

The only place where cards could be bought at MSRP is AMD directly but regular folks like us has no chance as bots buy these every time within seconds and then sell these on eBay at almost double the price.

Last edited: