• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MONTECH Rethinks High-Performance Micro-ATX with AIR 100 ARGB and Lite Cases

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
MONTECH, an innovative PC components and peripherals brand, is proud to release the AIR 100 ARGB and AIR 100 Lite, MONTECH's first compact Micro-ATX cases. A continuation of the AIR series DNA of exceptional cooling performance, MONTECH sets a new standard for Micro-ATX cases. Its dustproof and large front mesh panel, swivel-open tempered glass panel, and hardware compatibility make it ideal for users looking for an elegant compact case for building a high-performance system.

A large front panel with super fine mesh allows cool air to flow, ensuring the optimal heat dissipation of the components inside. With its magnetic quick-release mounting mechanism, removing the mesh panel for cleaning is easy.

Optimized Internal Layout
Pushing the limit of conventional Micro-ATX cases, the AIR 100 supports graphics cards up to 330 mm (13") in length and PSU's up to 160 mm in length. On the cooling end, the AIR 100 offers 161 mm of CPU clearance and support for 240/280 mm radiator at the front, or 240 mm radiator on the top. In addition, pre-installed cable management loops and straps behind the motherboard tray keeps the case tidy.

Minimalistic and Functional Aesthetic
The AIR 100 features a tool-free tempered glass panel, free of mounting holes for added structural strength, which can be swivelled open for ease of access to the internal components. Available in black and white, the white version includes a true all-white theme with matching components including fans and cable management straps.

RGB and No RGB
The white and black versions of the AIR 100 will come in an ARGB and non-LED options. While the AIR 100 ARGB version comes with four 120 mm ARGB fans, a fan controller, and a 1-to-4 LED splitter cable, the AIR 100 Lite is equipped with two non-LED 120 mm silent fans for those looking to build a classic build.

Available starting May 11th in the USA on Amazon and Newegg, the AIR 100 ARGB will have an MSRP of US$69.99 for the black version, and US$75.99 for the white version. The non-LED AIR 100 Lite, MSRP will be US$54.99 for the black version, and US$59.99 for the white version.

For more information, visit the product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Is there a version without a glass side panel? This is definitely a case I'd be looking at but I'm not interested in transparent side panels. Its 2021 I think this trend has been played out, I don't need to see the inside of my PC 100% of the time to know I'm BA at cable management.

Also notice how their one press photo of the case in a actual environment is from the side with a solid panel LOL?

Last edited:
Processor 5800x3d
Motherboard MSI Tomahawk x570
Cooling Thermalright
Memory 32 gb 3200mhz E die
Video Card(s) 3080
Storage 2tb nvme
Display(s) 165hz 1440p
Case Fractal Define R5
Power Supply Toughpower 850 platium
Mouse HyperX Hyperfire Pulse
Keyboard EVGA Z15
Is there a version with a glass panel? This is definitely a case I'd be looking at but I'm not interested in transparent side panels. Its 2021 I think this trend has been played out, I don't need to see the inside of my PC 100% of the time to know I'm BA at cable management.

Also notice how their one press photo of the case in a actual environment is from the side with a solid panel LOL?

Glass front panel? It'd be hard to call it "AIR" with a front panel that cuts off airflow...

Glass front panel? It'd be hard to call it "AIR" with a front panel that cuts off airflow...
Edited, apparently I can't type. No glass side panel, no glass anywhere, I'm done with it and sick of seeing on literally everything.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
No C...
No Buy....
NO excuse.....

System Name The Captain (2.0)
Processor Ryzen 7 7700X
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E AORUS Master
Cooling 280mm Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 4x Be Quiet! 140mm Silent Wings 4 (1x exhaust 3x intake)
Memory 32GB (2x16) G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo (6000Mhz)
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3070 SUPRIM X
Storage 1x Crucial MX500 500GB SSD; 1x Crucial MX500 500GB M.2 SSD; 1x WD Blue HDD, 1x Crucial P5 Plus
Display(s) Aorus CV27F 27" 1080p 165Hz
Case Phanteks Evolv X (Anthracite Gray)
Power Supply Corsair RMx (2021) 1000W 80-Plus Gold
Mouse Varies based on mood/task; is currently Razer Basilisk V3 Pro or Razer Cobra Pro
Keyboard Varies based on mood; currently Razer Blackwidow V4 75% and Hyper X Alloy 65
Edited, apparently I can't type. No glass side panel, no glass anywhere, I'm done with it and sick of seeing on literally everything.

The glass I don't mind. It's the rainbow-puke-all-teh-things! trend in cases that I'm tired of. That's not to say I outright hate RGB lighting in a case (I have some and am looking for a bit more). Far from it. But I'm more of a one or two colors only type. The rainbow puke is obnoxious.