• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NZXT Expands into Four New Territories

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
NZXT today announces their expansion into France, Netherlands, Italy, and Australia. This expansion will now allow consumers in those territories access to customized gaming PC's from NZXT BLD and PC components - including the award-winning Kraken line of AIO Liquid CPU coolers - directly through their revamped online store.

NZXT BLD is an easy-to-use service that allows players to choose their ideal gaming PC based on the game they play. Gamers at all technical levels can begin or evolve their PC gaming experience with little hassle and incredible results. NZXT BLD allows gamers to spend more time gaming and less time doing research, acquiring parts, and setting up their rig.

For those consumers looking to add to their existing set-up, these territories will also have access to NZXT's award-winning components including the H Series, N7 motherboards, and Kraken AIOs. Additionally, NZXT.com has been revamped to provide customers a more streamlined and modern shopping experience whether they are on desktop or mobile.

Features of NZXT BLD
Beautiful Inside and Out
Every component in our curated inventory is rigorously tested to ensure they are the best out there. If we don't find a component that meets our standards, we build it ourselves—like the award-winning Kraken all-in-one liquid cooler and our signature H Series cases.

Competitive Pricing
We list everything that goes into your build and display cost clearly. Not only do you know exactly what you're getting, but it's more cost-effective than buying parts separately.

NZXT BLD'S Unique Recommendation Engine
Predicts FPS (frames per second) within 10% accuracy to guarantee the gaming performance of each custom NZXT BLD PC for the games chosen by the user. FPS is calculated from OVER 10 million, and counting analyzed gaming hours.

NZXT BLD'S Peace of Mind Service
NZXT has more than 16 years of experience developing award-winning, high-quality PC components.
Every custom NZXT BLD gaming PC features:
  • Components made from industry-leading companies with the highest standard of quality
  • Assembly by highly-trained local builders, delivering meticulously crafted gaming PCs.
  • Free and easy returns for any systems that do not meet the BLD engine FPS performance guarantee of within 10%.
  • Comprehensive All-In-One 3-year warranty.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Proper
Processor 5900X + OC
Motherboard GB X570s Elite AX
Cooling WC Heatkiller 3.0 LT
Memory G.Skill 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX 3070 Ti Trinity LC'ed + OC
Storage KC2500 1TB + A2000 1TB
Display(s) GB M32Q
Case Fractal Define R6 USB C
Audio Device(s) Creative AE-7 + Phonic AM120
Power Supply Seasonic Prime PX-850
Mouse Log G502 X LS
Keyboard Keychron K5 Opt.brown
"NZXT BLD'S Peace of Mind Service" - while Your PC burns down from the short-circuit, You can relax on the sofa... :p

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> RX7800XT
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
ok sure, good, great, BUT,....will it catch fire?

System Name Skunkworks
Processor 5800x3d
Motherboard x570 unify
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB 3600 mhz
Video Card(s) asrock 6800xt challenger D
Storage Sabarent rocket 4.0 2TB, MX 500 2TB
Display(s) Asus 1440p144 27"
Case Old arse cooler master 932
Power Supply Corsair 1200w platinum
Mouse *squeak*
Keyboard Some old office thing
Software openSUSE tumbleweed/Mint 21.2
I dont think australia needs any more help with setting fire to things.

Man whatever happened to NZXT? I look back at my Apollo and Phantom cases and think "where did they go wrong"?

deKev

Credit where credit's due, NZXT should be praised for first coming up with the dull-as-dishwater clean, minimalist look with their S340 from way back. But the problem with minimalism is that there's only so much extraneous details on a case you could do away with. And so, long before the 26th or 27th iteration of the original plain white box that NZXT keeps coming up with year after year, their minimalist take has already lost its unique appeal and freshness.

I dunno, maybe they could release a new update on the original, sans the window and top I/O panel, and call the all-white version Bland and the all-black version Blender...

System Name The Captain (2.0)
Processor Ryzen 7 7700X
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E AORUS Master
Cooling 280mm Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 4x Be Quiet! 140mm Silent Wings 4 (1x exhaust 3x intake)
Memory 32GB (2x16) G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo (6000Mhz)
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3070 SUPRIM X
Storage 1x Crucial MX500 500GB SSD; 1x Crucial MX500 500GB M.2 SSD; 1x WD Blue HDD, 1x Crucial P5 Plus
Display(s) Aorus CV27F 27" 1080p 165Hz
Case Phanteks Evolv X (Anthracite Gray)
Power Supply Corsair RMx (2021) 1000W 80-Plus Gold
Mouse Varies based on mood/task; is currently Razer Basilisk V3 Pro or Razer Cobra Pro
Keyboard Varies based on mood; currently Razer Blackwidow V4 75% and Hyper X Alloy 65
Credit where credit's due, NZXT should be praised for first coming up with the dull-as-dishwater clean, minimalist look with their S340 from way back. But the problem with minimalism is that there's only so much extraneous details on a case you could do away with. And so, long before the 26th or 27th iteration of the original plain white box that NZXT keeps coming up with year after year, their minimalist take has already lost its unique appeal and freshness.

I dunno, maybe they could release a new update on the original, sans the window and top I/O panel, and call the all-white version Bland and the all-black version Blender...

Can't agree more here. I honestly find their cases absolutely boring. At least the old Phantom had a unique look to it. I'm just not into the whole "sleek box" look. Might as well just use an actual box in that case :laugh:

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
Come to our store and build using our parts, we're maximizing profits doing you a favor.