• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

LETSHUOER S12 Planar In-Ear Monitors

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
LETSHUOER joins the planar magnetic IEM train with the new S12 in-ear monitors. It uses large 14.8 mm planar drivers fit into a small, ergonomic aluminium alloy shell to make for an attractive combination of aesthetics, build quality, decent tuning for multiple music genres, and comfort without hurting the wallet too much.

Show full review

Another good review, @VSG. You just may be able to actually turn TPU to a source of quality audio information.

Even though these 'plugs' are not my cup of tea, the review was enjoyable. A good balance between technical detail and description of your 'earperience'.

Now it's time for you to scout the internet and find some exotics for a review. No suggestions this time. Surprise me!
Heck, I miiight even put TPU on my (otherwise barren) adblock whitelist, just so that you can source some more review material.

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Another good review, @VSG. You just may be able to actually turn TPU to a source of quality audio information.

Even though these 'plugs' are not my cup of tea, the review was enjoyable. A good balance between technical detail and description of your 'earperience'.

Now it's time for you to scout the internet and find some exotics for a review. No suggestions this time. Surprise me!
Heck, I miiight even put TPU on my (otherwise barren) adblock whitelist, just so that you can source some more review material.
There's no surprise as much as what is able to come to me, I am not that established yet.

dharmasteve

Good thorough review. Thank you. I spent some time A/B-ing the S12 and the Timeless. Enjoyed both a lot and would rec both. With very direct A/B-ing, I experienced the S12 as probably a better choice. Of course that is subjective, but I did A/B them thoroughly. Many say they are similar but when listening deeply they are both clearly Planar family but, to my ears, different enough to make them complimentary. The rich and smooth vocals of my unit of the Timeless could not quite match the bigger, expansive 'Planar' sound of the S12, which had that 'Je ne sais quoi' for me. Great to be introduced to your site.

Reactions: VSG

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Good thorough review. Thank you. I spent some time A/B-ing the S12 and the Timeless. Enjoyed both a lot and would rec both. With very direct A/B-ing, I experienced the S12 as probably a better choice. Of course that is subjective, but I did A/B them thoroughly. Many say they are similar but when listening deeply they are both clearly Planar family but, to my ears, different enough to make them complimentary. The rich and smooth vocals of my unit of the Timeless could not quite match the bigger, expansive 'Planar' sound of the S12, which had that 'Je ne sais quoi' for me. Great to be introduced to your site.
Welcome, and funnily enough I used 'je ne sais quoi' as well as 'expansive sound' in my recently submitted review of the Raptgo Hook-X IEMs too.