• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

SSUPD Introduces the Meshroom S ITX Case

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
SSUPD, the sister brand of Lian-Li and a globally acclaimed manufacturer of high-end PC cases, today introduces the all-new Meshroom S ITX case, designed for gamers, content creators, and casual use. Sleek and refined, the all-new Meshroom ITX pc case lineup hits the shelves with two exciting new designs, the Meshroom S and the Meshroom D, with a build capacity of 14.93l and 14.97l, respectively. The new Meshroom S case launches today, with the Meshroom D to arrive in the near future.

Built to dominate the ITX case market, the new Meshroom S case carries the impeccable legacy of SSUPD's globally acclaimed "Meshlicious" ITX case with significant enhancements to its overall look,feel and functionality to suit all user needs. Available in three colors, Fossil Gray, Sage Green and Peacock Blue, these new cases from SSUPD are tailored to redefine the ITX case industry.

The new Meshroom S chassis carry unique features and functionality designed with utility and form factor in mind. Capable of supporting microATX and full-size ATX motherboards, the Meshroom is an engineering masterpiece with extremely high customizability for users.

Furthermore, users can install full-size graphic cards at 336 mm or 332 mm max, depending on the motherboard layout.

The Meshroom S has an additional fan bracket that enables dual radiator mounting capability and three optional spots to mount the water pumps, allowing users to design their custom liquid cooling loop. The Meshroom s carries excellent versatility, customizability, and exceptional cooling with optimized airflow.

As an added attention to detail, SSUPD's design team has changed the standoffs between the motherboard tray and GPU half slot to make cable routing easier and to further optimize the system airflow for beneficial temperature management.

SSUPD has always considered consumer input when designing its products. The new Meshroom S case has significant features implemented into its design, paying close attention to consumers' needs.

From deciding the colors through a public poll to additional switch kits that let users transform their Meshroom between the two layouts, SSUPD has planned it all to make life that much easier for an average consumer.

SSUPD plans to celebrate the launch of their new Meshroom S case with an international giveaway starting from today (August 27th) to 9th of September. Cooperating with impactful PC KOL, PCMR_Official, SSUPD is excited to give away a full PC and some pc gears with globally renowned PC industry partners Palit, Noctua, Asrock, FSP, and Klevv.

Pricing and availability
The Meshroom S will be available in Fossil Gray, Sage Green and Peacock Blue for pre-order starting August 27th, 2022, at MSRP $159.99 USD. Accessories will be available in mid October, including an additional side tempered glass side panel, a HDMI/DisplayPort upright angle cable, and various PCIe 4.0 cable for ATX, M-ATX use. Meshroom S case No PCIe Version will also be released in Fossil Gray, Sage Green and Peacock Blue, starting pre-order on August 27th, 2022 for $109.99 USD

For more information, visit the product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Processor 10900k w/Optimus Foundation | 5930k w/Black Noctua D15
Motherboard z490 Maximus XII Apex | x99 Sabertooth
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Memory Trident-Z Royal 4000c16 2x16gb | Trident-Z 3200c14 4x8gb
Video Card(s) Titan Xp-water | evga 980ti gaming-w/ air
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Case D450 | Cherry Entertainment center on Test bench
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Power Supply EVGA 1000P2 with APC AX1500 | 850P2 with CyberPower-GX1325U
Mouse Redragon 901 Perdition x3
Keyboard G710+x3
Software Win-7 pro x3 and win-10 & 11pro x3
Benchmark Scores Are in the benchmark section
Hi,
Peacock blue pick one anyone :cool:

1661727525567.png

While the mesh all around is good for airflow, but I do wonder why bother to have a case in the first place when this case don't really offer much protection that traditional casing used to provide. Like fine dust gets in easily. If you spill water, 100% will get in.

Hxx

actually pretty excited about this one. hope it comes in white. sounds like the D model may be better suited for watercooling. hopefully they release it this year.

I've absolutely loved my Meshlicious. One of the smallest cases I've ever owned but much easier to build in than almost any other mini ITX, and much better GPU compatibility. I have a 280mm AIO cooling my 5800X and crammed an RTX 3090 in as well. Really looking forward to the reviews on this one.

System Name Ryzen shine, Mr Freeman
Processor 5900X
Motherboard ASUS X570 Dark Hero
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 ARGB
Memory 32GB TridentZ Neo 3600 CL14
Video Card(s) 3080TI FE with Alphacool Eiswolf AIO
Storage 2TB 970 EVO PLUS, 1TB 980
Display(s) LG OLED 55CX
Case O11D XL Black
Audio Device(s) Xonar Essence STU, Mackie MR5+MR10S, HD598
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W
Mouse GPW
Keyboard G815
Unpopular opinion: A mesh case isnt even a case. Its just a frame to bolt your hardware on. No noise dampening, no dust filtering. So why would anyone do this.

While the mesh all around is good for airflow, but I do wonder why bother to have a case in the first place when this case don't really offer much protection that traditional casing used to provide. Like fine dust gets in easily. If you spill water, 100% will get in.
Unpopular opinion: A mesh case isnt even a case. Its just a frame to bolt your hardware on. No noise dampening, no dust filtering. So why would anyone do this.
It's true, you could just do an open bench, but there are a few reasons to use these kinds of mesh cases anyway: 1) To keep your components protected from physical contact with pets, kids, etc. 2) To protect said kids, pets, etc, from your quickly-spinning fans. 3) Dust filtration, because this does do some filtration, despite what you say. Dust accumulates in my Lian Li mesh cases far more slowly than in any open-air test benches, even though fine dust does admittedly find its way in. 4) It also blocks larger particulates, hair, and other such things. 5) Component organization. If you want a compact build that doesn't take up a lot of desk space, then having an ITX case that organizes everything in a tight, controlled manner can be beneficial and save you the work of rigging something up. And 6) Aesthetics. There are open-air cases that help with #5 such as the XTIA Xproto, but having an enclosed case just looks nicer than an open bench, in my opinion, even if it's not strictly necessary.

Also I'm pretty sure there's at least some noise dampening. It may not be a lot, but it's more than nothing.

System Name Hotbox
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 110/95/110, PBO +150Mhz, CO -7,-7,-20(x6),
Motherboard ASRock Phantom Gaming B550 ITX/ax
Cooling LOBO + Laing DDC 1T Plus PWM + Corsair XR5 280mm + 2x Arctic P14
Memory 32GB G.Skill FlareX 3200c14 @3800c15
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon 6900XT Liquid Devil Ultimate, UC@2250MHz max @~200W
Storage 2TB Adata SX8200 Pro
Display(s) Dell U2711 main, AOC 24P2C secondary
Case SSUPD Meshlicious
Audio Device(s) Optoma Nuforce μDAC 3
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Keychron K3/Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro M w/DSA profile caps
Software Windows 10 Pro
This is nonsense - I own the Meshlicious, so I can attest to its mesh doing an excellent job at dust filtering (equal or superior to most filter meshes on cases I've owned previously, with only Demciflex filters being ntoably better), and the case is very mechanically strong, offering good protection for whatever is inside. Noise dampening for cases is also arguably a bad idea - you'll get lower noise through unrestricted airflow than through any sort of dampening, as long as you use decent fans and configure their curves well. Mine is inaudible at idle (not much of a surprise, given that it has a single fan running at low RPM active at idle), but is also very quiet at full load, with two Arctic P14s in the front and a Noctua NF-A12x15 over the RAM and VRMs. At less than 1m from my ears on my desk directly next to my monitor, it's never bothersome, and I use open-backed headphones. If you're worried about spilling water on your PC ... well, no case is watertight, and this is a tiny ITX case that isn't suited to sitting on the floor, so you'd have to work pretty hard to spill anything on top of it.

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE

Fine dust will get in even if you have case with filters on intake. Any tiniest gap is a potential entry point.

The original Meshlicious does have a model with a tempered glass side panel, the full mesh version was actually added later.

I do have this case and it also must say it's an excellent case and very easy to build in.

PCL

But they couldn't go the small extra step of giving it a horizontal orientation option?

System Name Hotbox
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 110/95/110, PBO +150Mhz, CO -7,-7,-20(x6),
Motherboard ASRock Phantom Gaming B550 ITX/ax
Cooling LOBO + Laing DDC 1T Plus PWM + Corsair XR5 280mm + 2x Arctic P14
Memory 32GB G.Skill FlareX 3200c14 @3800c15
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon 6900XT Liquid Devil Ultimate, UC@2250MHz max @~200W
Storage 2TB Adata SX8200 Pro
Display(s) Dell U2711 main, AOC 24P2C secondary
Case SSUPD Meshlicious
Audio Device(s) Optoma Nuforce μDAC 3
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Keychron K3/Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro M w/DSA profile caps
Software Windows 10 Pro
But they couldn't go the small extra step of giving it a horizontal orientation option?
They're making a horizontal bersion too, AFAIK that's the Meshroom D. You can't orient the current vertical layout horizontally without the motherboard/PSU I/O being a major hassle.