• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Japan and the Netherlands Said to Join US in Blocking Access to Chip Making Tools for China

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/yfsd9w
According to Bloomberg, Japan and the Netherlands are getting ready to join the US in limiting access to advanced semiconductor manufacturing equipment for China. The three nations are currently in talks—that might end as soon as today—over how they can impose joint limits on what kind of equipment and tools can be exported to China. Apparently there will be no official announcement if a deal is struck, instead the restrictions will simply be implemented as required.

Bloomberg states that the Netherlands will expand export restrictions that ASML is already under, which according to the publication means stricter export rules around DEUV machines, which are used in cutting edge semiconductor nodes. Japan is said to implement similar export restrictions for Nikon as well as Tokyo Electron, with the US already having implemented restrictions for Applied Materials. The export restriction deal is in part being done to appease US equipment makers, who have complained that their international competitors haven't been under the same export restrictions when it comes to China, as they have. The question is if the export restrictions will hinder China in the long run, or if the nation will simply push ahead and develop its own, competing semiconductor manufacturing tools.

Update Jan 28th: Japan and the Netherlands reached an agreement with the US on Friday and the two countries are said to be making individual announcements with regards to their individual agreements with the US.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

Low quality post by Bwaze
They could also bomb Chinese semiconductor facilities, right? It is, after all, trade war, not trade dispute or trade competition?

System Name Mr. Obsolete| Ms. Old
Processor Intel Core i5 3570K | Intel Core i7 6700
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe | Asus Maximus VIII Gene
Cooling DeepCool GAMMAXX 120 | Coolermaster i7C
Memory Kingston HyperX 1866 16GB (8x2) | Kingston HyperX 2400 16GB (8x2)
Video Card(s) Asus TUF GTX 1650 Super | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1050Ti
Storage Intel 330 180GB + WD Blue 1TB | ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB + WD Blue 1TB
Display(s) ASUS VZ239HE | ASUS VZ239HR
Case Silverstone SG13B | Silverstone PS15B
Audio Device(s) On-Board Realtek ALC898 + Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 | ROG SupremeFX 2015 + Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3
Power Supply FSP SFX PRO 450 | Seasonic S12-III 500
Software Windows 10 Home
The question is if the export restrictions will hinder China in the long run, or if the nation will simply push ahead and develop its own, competing semiconductor manufacturing tools.

It's just a matter of when, not if.

Processor R7-7700X
Motherboard Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2 rev B
Memory no name DDR5-5200
Video Card(s) Some 3080 10GB
Storage dual Intel DC P4610 1.6TB
Display(s) Gigabyte G34MQ + Dell 2708WFP
Case Lian-Li Lancool III black no rgb
Power Supply CM UCP 750W
Software Win 10 Pro x64
what daft stupidity, all this "trade war" bullshit the US is doing with china is sheer stupidity and daftness and i hope it bites the US in the ass hard in the short and long run.

China is a major player in the world economy and everyone likes cheap chinese goods or manufacture their overpriced crap(i.e.: apple) there for pennies

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
They could also bomb Chinese semiconductor facilities, right? It is, after all, trade war, not trade dispute or trade competition?

Let's not be silly, now. There is also such a thing as a war of words. The word has many uses, i.e., the war on drugs (fiscal/judicial). It does not necessarily have to be physical conflict.

what daft stupidity, all this "trade war" bullshit the US is doing with china is sheer stupidity and daftness and i hope it bites the US in the ass hard in the short and long run.

China is a major player in the world economy and everyone likes cheap chinese goods or manufacture their overpriced crap(i.e.: apple) there for pennies
It has to do with three factors.

1. China is involved in rampant IP theft.
2. Several products made in China have had backdoors installed by their military.
3. COVID showed us the fragility of supply lines from there.

It's not just the US. Multiple countries have been advocating this because of 1 and 2 for some time now.

In the end this had to happen. Sorry you have to pay more for electronics oh well. Upgrade less maybe or game at less details.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64

2. Several products made in China have had backdoors installed by their military.

It's not just the US. Multiple countries have been advocating this because of 1 and 2 for some time now.

In the end this had to happen. Sorry you have to pay more for electronics oh well. Upgrade less maybe or game at less details.
This. The criticism that is most interesting imho on the current 'China moves' is that "we'll also lose access to what China makes". And this is true, but it is also inevitable, because we have learned by now that China isn't a trustworthy business partner. Its that simple. We've held on to that status quo for far too long and its how we got here.

I honestly cannot understand though how that irrational fear of having to pay more or 'not having something available now' is such a major issue. History is chock full of those times and situations, and that's when countries, people, and international relations start to excel. We're seeing that happen right now. Yes, we sacrifice a few certainties we've had recently. So what, that's life.

There is also still a group of people that still think trade is the only way to have peace. But that's just not true. Trade is a way to have diplomacy. We'll never have peace as long as we are a globe of nations with their own desires, goals, and competition. Even diplomacy/spoken and written word is a form of warfare, as is technology more now than ever. War can exist with or without diplomacy, but diplomacy still opens up ways to resolve conflicts. Whereas if you're not talking, you're not resolving anything.

I'm glad to live in 2022-2023 where we get this reality check again, it was long overdue.

System Name Boomer Master Race
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS APU
Motherboard BareBones Mini PC MB
Cooling Mini PC Cooling
Memory Crucial 32GB 4800MHz
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 680M 8GB IGPU
Storage Crucial 500GB M.2 SSD + 2TB Ext HDD
Display(s) Sony 4K Bravia X85J 43Inch TV 120Hz
Case Beelink Mini PC Chassis
Audio Device(s) Built In Realtek Digital Audio HD
Power Supply 120w Power Brick
Mouse Logitech G203 Lightsync
Keyboard Atrix RGB Slim Keyboard
VR HMD ( ◔ ʖ̯ ◔ )
Software Windows 10 Home 64bit
Benchmark Scores Don't do them anymore.

I rather pay more than have CCP s**t in my hardware/software.

System Name The Phantom in the Black Tower
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard ASRock X570 Pro4 AM4
Cooling AMD Wraith Prism, 5 x Cooler Master Sickleflow 120mm
Memory 64GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3600 CL18 (4×16GB)
Video Card(s) ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC 24GB
Storage WDS500G3X0E (OS), WDS100T2B0C, TM8FP6002T0C101 (x2) and ~40TB of total HDD space
Display(s) Haier 55E5500U 55" 2160p60Hz
Case Ultra U12-40670 Super Tower
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z200
Power Supply EVGA 1000 G2 Supernova 1kW 80+Gold-Certified
Mouse Logitech MK320
Keyboard Logitech MK320
VR HMD None
Software Windows 10 Professional
Benchmark Scores Fire Strike Ultra: 19484 Time Spy Extreme: 11006 Port Royal: 16545 SuperPosition 4K Optimised: 23439
The only one here that really matters is the Netherlands because that's where all of the silicon fabrication hardware comes from.

System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Processor 10900k w/Optimus Foundation | 5930k w/Black Noctua D15
Motherboard z490 Maximus XII Apex | x99 Sabertooth
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Memory Trident-Z Royal 4000c16 2x16gb | Trident-Z 3200c14 4x8gb
Video Card(s) Titan Xp-water | evga 980ti gaming-w/ air
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Case D450 | Cherry Entertainment center on Test bench
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Power Supply EVGA 1000P2 with APC AX1500 | 850P2 with CyberPower-GX1325U
Mouse Redragon 901 Perdition x3
Keyboard G710+x3
Software Win-7 pro x3 and win-10 & 11pro x3
Benchmark Scores Are in the benchmark section
Let's not be silly, now. There is also such a thing as a war of words. The word has many uses, i.e., the war on drugs (fiscal/judicial). It does not necessarily have to be physical conflict.
Hi,
There is also something called espionage and sabotage which are frankly really easy anywhere but China :laugh:

System Name ATLAS
Processor Intel Core i7-4770 (4C/8T) Haswell
Motherboard GA-Z87X-UD5H , Dual Intel LAN, 10x SATA, 16x Power phace.
Cooling ProlimaTech Armageddon - Dual GELID 140 Silent PWM
Memory Mushkin Blackline DDR3 2400 997123F 16GB
Video Card(s) MSI GTX1060 OC 6GB (single fan) Micron
Storage WD Raptors 73Gb - Raid1 10.000rpm
Display(s) DELL U2311H
Case HEC Compucase CI-6919 Full tower (2003) moded .. hec-group.com.tw
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Music + mods, Audigy front Panel - YAMAHA quad speakers with Sub.
Power Supply HPU-4M780-PE refurbished 23-3-2022
Mouse MS Pro IntelliMouse 16.000 Dpi Pixart Paw 3389
Keyboard Microsoft Wired 600
Software Win 7 Pro x64 ( Retail Box ) for EU
Too late.. Market this is all ready flooded with fake or replicates of branded transistors, MOSFET, IC and more.
The Chinese did their worst all ready.

Whether or not we lose access to what China produces (we won't, because foreign trade is far too large a component of their economy), the intent of these trade blocks is to limit Chinese advancement/limit access to IP to steal.

1) I don't care about IP theft and you shouldn't either, unless you own a patent. Willing to bet most reading this don't. You aren't a corporation, and protecting the profits of a company you have nothing to do with is bizarre.

2) This will only accelerate Chinese advancement in the long run. Something like a baby bird getting kicked out of the nest or kicking a kid out of the house when they turn 18. But unlike a baby bird or a kid, China is an entire country. It won't fail or die; it will, collectively, adjust to the new restrictions and new difficulty. It'll become stronger, which it would either way, now it'll just do it faster and be more independent in the future.

I've been saying this for several years now, and anyone who thinks anything other than that will happen, feel free to come back and tell me "you told me so" in a few years' time. These trade limitations will only accelerate Chinese advancement because it forces them to figure things out on their own. That's not a good or bad thing, that's just how it's going to go.

I rather pay more than have CCP s**t in my hardware/software.
The CCP can't kick your California door in at 3AM for wrongthink against the current US regime. Feds can. This whole "hurr durr CCP backdoors are dangerous" thing is such blatant propaganda. American chip manufacturers are required to put backdoors into their hardware and tech companies in general are forced to comply. Look at what happened to Qwest's CEO when he found out about NSA spying on their network and tried to stop it. He was arrested for "insider trading" and denied bail by the Supreme Court of the United States on *the same day*. That court takes years to handle things, but someone who tried to stop illegal fed spying gets railroaded in a day.

Feds are a threat. American backdoors are a threat. To you, personally. Chinese backdoors aren't.

Last edited:
System Name The Phantom in the Black Tower
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard ASRock X570 Pro4 AM4
Cooling AMD Wraith Prism, 5 x Cooler Master Sickleflow 120mm
Memory 64GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3600 CL18 (4×16GB)
Video Card(s) ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC 24GB
Storage WDS500G3X0E (OS), WDS100T2B0C, TM8FP6002T0C101 (x2) and ~40TB of total HDD space
Display(s) Haier 55E5500U 55" 2160p60Hz
Case Ultra U12-40670 Super Tower
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z200
Power Supply EVGA 1000 G2 Supernova 1kW 80+Gold-Certified
Mouse Logitech MK320
Keyboard Logitech MK320
VR HMD None
Software Windows 10 Professional
Benchmark Scores Fire Strike Ultra: 19484 Time Spy Extreme: 11006 Port Royal: 16545 SuperPosition 4K Optimised: 23439
Whether or not we lose access to what China produces (we won't, because foreign trade is far too large a component of their economy), the intent of these trade blocks is to limit Chinese advancement/limit access to IP to steal.

1) I don't care about IP theft and you shouldn't either, unless you own a patent. Willing to bet most reading this don't. You aren't a corporation, and protecting the profits of a company you have nothing to do with is bizarre.

2) This will only accelerate Chinese advancement in the long run. Something like a baby bird getting kicked out of the nest or kicking a kid out of the house when they turn 18. But unlike a baby bird or a kid, China is an entire country. It won't fail or die; it will, collectively, adjust to the new restrictions and new difficulty. It'll become stronger, which it would either way, now it'll just do it faster and be more independent in the future.

I've been saying this for several years now, and anyone who thinks anything other than that will happen, feel free to come back and tell me "you told me so" in a few years' time. These trade limitations will only accelerate Chinese advancement because it forces them to figure things out on their own. That's not a good or bad thing, that's just how it's going to go.

The CCP can't kick your California door in at 3AM for wrongthink against the current US regime. Feds can. This whole "hurr durr CCP backdoors are dangerous" thing is such blatant propaganda. American chip manufacturers are required to put backdoors into their hardware and tech companies in general are forced to comply. Look at what happened to Qwest's CEO when he found out about NSA spying on their network and tried to stop it. He was arrested for "insider trading" and denied bail by the Supreme Court of the United States on *the same day*. That court takes years to handle things, but someone who tried to stop illegal fed spying gets railroaded in a day.

Feds are a threat. American backdoors are a threat. To you, personally. Chinese backdoors aren't.
You're never going to convince the average American with something like "logic". You should know better than that! :laugh:

Processor R7-7700X
Motherboard Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2 rev B
Memory no name DDR5-5200
Video Card(s) Some 3080 10GB
Storage dual Intel DC P4610 1.6TB
Display(s) Gigabyte G34MQ + Dell 2708WFP
Case Lian-Li Lancool III black no rgb
Power Supply CM UCP 750W
Software Win 10 Pro x64

#2 is bullshit, as several other's said, those 3-letter agencies from the US are FAR more damaging and dangerous.
Just because a company (like huawei) has ties to the chinese military(pray tell me which US company has NO ties to either military or shady 3-letter agencies) does not mean they'll put "mysterious backdoors".
Remember which state had advanced hacking and backdoors installed on Cisco/other gear intercepted enroute, absolutely illegally and morally bankrupt, oh yes, it was the NSA....
Or which one tapped in the private internal network or companies(again, the NSA!) by tapping the fiber links, or worst, mandating "NSA secret rooms" inside companies and force them to move their traffic through there....

Yeah, i rather have my cheap electronics, i don't want nor HAVE to make any "sacrifices" just so some faceles western corpo and their spook friends gets fatter

Low quality post by evernessince
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASRock X670E Taichi
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 Chromax
Memory 32GB DDR5 6000 CL30
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 4090 Trio
Storage Too much
Display(s) Acer Predator XB3 27" 240 Hz
Case Thermaltake Core X9
Audio Device(s) Topping DX5, DCA Aeon II
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Titanium 850w
Mouse G305
Keyboard Wooting HE60
VR HMD Valve Index
Software Win 10
#2 is bullshit, as several other's said, those 3-letter agencies from the US are FAR more damaging and dangerous.
Just because a company (like huawei) has ties to the chinese military(pray tell me which US company has NO ties to either military or shady 3-letter agencies) does not mean they'll put "mysterious backdoors".
Remember which state had advanced hacking and backdoors installed on Cisco/other gear intercepted enroute, absolutely illegally and morally bankrupt, oh yes, it was the NSA....
Or which one tapped in the private internal network or companies(again, the NSA!) by tapping the fiber links, or worst, mandating "NSA secret rooms" inside companies and force them to move their traffic through there....

Yeah, i rather have my cheap electronics, i don't want nor HAVE to make any "sacrifices" just so some faceles western corpo and their spook friends gets fatter

?? Most US companies have no ties to the US military aside from companies directly involved in producing military gear, goods, vehicles, ect.

And please, China euthanizes it's own citizens, regularly commits humanitarian crisis (they seemingly can't go without brutal crackdowns on civil protests and killing off certain racial ethnicities), and coerces small countries into their bidding among many many others. Just ask any country that's taken part in the Belt and Road initiate.

The US is by far no saint but somehow China manages to make them look good.

IMO the fact that China has yet to strongly denounce the war (and is supplying weapons to Russia by routing them through North Korea) in Ukraine in enough of a reason to cordon them off. That they support autocrats just goes to show you how little the Chinese government represents the Chinese people. The constant repression the Chinese people face is disgusting.

System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Processor 10900k w/Optimus Foundation | 5930k w/Black Noctua D15
Motherboard z490 Maximus XII Apex | x99 Sabertooth
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Memory Trident-Z Royal 4000c16 2x16gb | Trident-Z 3200c14 4x8gb
Video Card(s) Titan Xp-water | evga 980ti gaming-w/ air
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Case D450 | Cherry Entertainment center on Test bench
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Power Supply EVGA 1000P2 with APC AX1500 | 850P2 with CyberPower-GX1325U
Mouse Redragon 901 Perdition x3
Keyboard G710+x3
Software Win-7 pro x3 and win-10 & 11pro x3
Benchmark Scores Are in the benchmark section
Hi,
Hard to take many people here seriously when selecting a region in user panel is to tough :kookoo:

Lots of... controversial comments here. As a Dutch person I'm just going to go ahead and say that this is probably a good thing. Unless China backs down with their aggression you have to respond to their aggression with your own aggression. Doing an ostrich is not going to be helpful here as history has shown many times.

I'm saddened that we did this only because the US did so and effectively we had to get coerced (in the nicest way) to do this and that we didn't do it ourselves (or through EU).

Selling technological marvels to China is, imo, the pinnacle of shortsightedness. All to make a penny now for China to eventually start competing in the long run (with state funding).

Low quality post by WorringlyIndifferent
?? Most US companies have no ties to the US military aside from companies directly involved in producing military gear, goods, vehicles, ect.

And please, China euthanizes it's own citizens, regularly commits humanitarian crisis (they seemingly can't go without brutal crackdowns on civil protests and killing off certain racial ethnicities), and coerces small countries into their bidding among many many others. Just ask any country that's taken part in the Belt and Road initiate.

The US is by far no saint but somehow China manages to make them look good.

IMO the fact that China has yet to strongly denounce the war (and is supplying weapons to Russia by routing them through North Korea) in Ukraine in enough of a reason to cordon them off. That they support autocrats just goes to show you how little the Chinese government represents the Chinese people. The constant repression the Chinese people face is disgusting.
It's funny when it's hard to tell if someone is a shill or just a media zombie. Those are the exact talking points I'd expect to hear from NBC or the New York Times or some other propaganda outlet, and also the exact talking points I'd expect to hear from an FBI/NSA astroturfer.

To be clear, I would *never* want to live in China. Horrible quality of life, and according to every single person I've ever heard of or known who lived there, horrible culture when coming from a western moral viewpoint. Right for them, totally wrong for me. That said, let's see...

China can't euthanize me. China's involvement in humanitarian crises has nothing to do with me. China coercing small countries is 1) identical to what the US does and 2) has nothing to do with me. The fact that you're seriously using the Ukraine/Russia conflict, something that has absolutely nothing to do with me or anyone else in the US bar a few billionaires and corrupt politicians, as a reason for why I should dislike China, is hilarious. America's federal government is openly evil and working against the citizens, we know they spy on us, we know they kill dissidents, we know they dedicate stolen tax dollars to ruining the lives of anyone who expresses doubt against the regime, and we know they openly work against the interests of the public. The federal government, the FBI, the NSA, the CIA, and now even the judicial system is openly corrupted against the public.

In the off chance you're actually just a regular NPC: please, please stop posting. And, if you're a fed agent: I hope that 60k/year salary will be worth it lol

Low quality post by evernessince
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASRock X670E Taichi
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 Chromax
Memory 32GB DDR5 6000 CL30
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 4090 Trio
Storage Too much
Display(s) Acer Predator XB3 27" 240 Hz
Case Thermaltake Core X9
Audio Device(s) Topping DX5, DCA Aeon II
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Titanium 850w
Mouse G305
Keyboard Wooting HE60
VR HMD Valve Index
Software Win 10
It's funny when it's hard to tell if someone is a shill or just a media zombie. Those are the exact talking points I'd expect to hear from NBC or the New York Times or some other propaganda outlet, and also the exact talking points I'd expect to hear from an FBI/NSA astroturfer.

To be clear, I would *never* want to live in China. Horrible quality of life, and according to every single person I've ever heard of or known who lived there, horrible culture when coming from a western moral viewpoint. Right for them, totally wrong for me. That said, let's see...

China can't euthanize me. China's involvement in humanitarian crises has nothing to do with me. China coercing small countries is 1) identical to what the US does and 2) has nothing to do with me. The fact that you're seriously using the Ukraine/Russia conflict, something that has absolutely nothing to do with me or anyone else in the US bar a few billionaires and corrupt politicians, as a reason for why I should dislike China, is hilarious. America's federal government is openly evil and working against the citizens, we know they spy on us, we know they kill dissidents, we know they dedicate stolen tax dollars to ruining the lives of anyone who expresses doubt against the regime, and we know they openly work against the interests of the public. The federal government, the FBI, the NSA, the CIA, and now even the judicial system is openly corrupted against the public.

In the off chance you're actually just a regular NPC: please, please stop posting. And, if you're a fed agent: I hope that 60k/year salary will be worth it lol

Well given that I don't watch TV and by extensions those channels, perhaps you should spend less time watching them and letting them live rent free in your head eh?

System Name Personal \\ Work - HP EliteBook 840 G6
Processor 7700X \\ i7-8565U
Motherboard Asrock X670E PG Lightning
Cooling Noctua DH-15
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Black 32GB 6000MHz CL36 \\ 16GB DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) ASUS RoG Strix 1070 Ti \\ Intel UHD Graphics 620
Storage 2x KC3000 2TB, Samsung 970 EVO 512GB \\ OEM 256GB NVMe SSD
Display(s) BenQ XL2411Z \\ FullHD + 2x HP Z24i external screens via docking station
Case Fractal Design Define Arc Midi R2 with window
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150 with Logitech Z533
Power Supply Corsair AX860i
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Corsair K55 RGB PRO
Software Windows 11 \\ Windows 10
a bit too late me thinks

Yeah. It won't be possible to keep down 2nd economy with 1.4 billion people. And I really wanna know what will happen when India starts doing the same, considering their current course.

Talk about yourself. I don't like unsecured disposable garbage, not to mention it's fruit of slave labor.

Status
Not open for further replies.