• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Core Now Available in Vibrant Red or Blue

T0@st

News Editor
Staff member
Introducing the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core, now in red and blue. We expanded the core version of the Xbox Elite Series 2 lineup to give gamers more options to play like a pro. Play in style with just the components you need to unleash your best game. The new, vibrant red and blue color schemes of the core version of Xbox Elite Series 2 are sure to make a statement amongst your friends while delivering key performance-focused benefits.

Turn on a dime with adjustable tension thumbsticks where inches are the difference. Make split seconds count with hair trigger locks and stay on target with wrap-around rubberized grips. Enjoy limitless customization with exclusive button mapping options to find your groove. Perfect your game day prep with assignable custom profiles so you can dominate regardless of playbook or sport.

Gear Up Like the Pros and Play in Style

Custom profiles can be set up through the Xbox Accessories App, where you can adjust other settings like the color the Xbox button lights up with on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows PC devices. Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or the included USB-C cable to play across your Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows PC, and mobile. Stay in the game with up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life and refined components built to last. For added peace of mind, Xbox Elite Series 2 controllers come with Microsoft's 1-year limited warranty.

The best part is that Xbox Elite Series 2 controllers are designed to be fully customizable, so you can play with a specific setup that works best for you. Add even more customization to the core version of Xbox Elite Series 2 with the Complete Component Pack (sold separately) for $59.99 USD MSRP. Tailor the controller to your preferred gaming style with interchangeable thumbsticks, paddle shapes, and D-pad. Includes a carrying case, charging dock, and USB-C cable. Add an extra splash of color with Xbox Design Lab, where you can personalize component packs for Xbox Elite Series 2 controllers to match your style.

The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core in red or blue are available for pre-order today in select Xbox markets worldwide for $139.99 USD MSRP, respectively. Visit Xbox.com or your local retailer, including Microsoft Store, for more information.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

ixi

140 dollah and if you want to costumize another 60 dollah. :D logitech chillstream > any other gamepad. I Wonder, are there that mani Who būs controllers for that much?

Adaptive triggers and replaceable analog sticks... Add these two items, and you got my money. Till then, I wouldn't spend 140 bucks on something which might get stick drift, and isn't on par with PS5 triggers.

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> RX7800XT
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
should go well with pokemon on your gameboy

System Name LMDESKTOPv2
Processor Intel i9 10850K
Motherboard ASRock Z590 PG Velocita
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 w/ Maintenance Kit
Memory Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600 CL18 2x16
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 Ti FE
Storage Intel Optane 900p 280GB, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 2TB Team Vulkan SSD, 2TB Seagate HDD, 4TB Team MP34 SSD
Display(s) HP Omen 27q, HP 25er
Case Fractal Design Meshify C Steel Panel
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser GSX 1000, Schiit Magni Heresy, Sennheiser HD560S
Power Supply Corsair HX850 V2
Mouse Logitech MX518 Legendary Edition
Keyboard Logitech G413 Carbon
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2 (w/ BOBO VR battery strap)
Software Win 10 Professional
140 dollah and if you want to costumize another 60 dollah. :D logitech chillstream > any other gamepad. I Wonder, are there that mani Who būs controllers for that much?
If there was a modern Chillstream that'd be awesome. Until that day I will be continuing to use my Steam Controller and my "Ruby" Series X controller.