• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Atlas Fallen Gets New Gameplay Overview Trailer

GFreeman

News Editor
Staff member
Atlas Fallen, the epic fantasy action-RPG where you battle legendary creatures in superpowered combat, just released in-depth footage showcasing its high-octane action and exploration through breathtaking environments. Developed by Focus Entertainment's studio Deck 13 Interactive, the game releases August 10 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC and can be pre-ordered now for all platforms. Watch today's Gameplay Overview Trailer and get ready to become the Champion of Atlas!

Take up the Gauntlet. Liberate mankind. Destroy the Sun God. Atlas Fallen takes you on an epic and explosive journey through a vast, sand-covered world. Playing as the hero who rises against the tyrannic Sun God Thelos, you must stand against the Wraiths—terrifying divine creatures that stalk the land. Wearing the Gauntlet, a magical artifact that grants you extraordinary abilities, glide the sands and use your shapeshifting weapons and aerial movement to adapt your playstyle to each Wraith. The world's 151 Essence Stones will grant you different attacks and effects for you to customize the build that suits you and matches the strengths and weaknesses of your opponent. Keep improving and experimenting with synergies and combos to strive in Atlas Fallen's stylish combat experience with an intoxicating game feel.

The Limited Edition is available for pre-order
A new edition revealed! Pre-orders are now open for Atlas Fallen - Limited Edition, which includes:
  • The game on the platform of your choice (Physical copies for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X; Steam Code for PC)
  • The game's official Steelbook
  • A metal poster
  • The Ruin Rising Pack DLC

Don't miss this special edition before it runs out!

Rise from the dust and liberate mankind from the oppression of a corrupted god when Atlas Fallen releases August 10 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC. Pre-orders are open on all platforms. For digital pre-orders or retail purchases, the game includes the Ruin Rising Pack DLC that includes exclusive cosmetic items and combat abilities.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D -30 uv
Motherboard AsRock Steel Legend B650
Cooling MSI C360 AIO
Memory T-Create 32gb 6000 CL 30
Video Card(s) MERC310 7900 XT -60 uv +150 core
Display(s) NZXT Canvas IPS 1440p 165hz 27"
Case NZXT H710 (Red/Black)
Audio Device(s) SHP-9500, custom tube amp, Modi 3
Power Supply Corsair RM850W
this latest trailer looks better than the previous one, the graphics remind me of some Brandon Sanderson books I have read. interesting

System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i5-12600KF 'stock power limits/-115mV undervolt+contact frame'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/@950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
this latest trailer looks better than the previous one, the graphics remind me of some Brandon Sanderson books I have read. interesting

I also kinda like it from what I can tell so far, I'm getting some mix of Darksiders 2/HZD vibes from it. 'combat and the world'
Might be a fun game, will keep an eye on it and see how it turns out.

System Name 192.168.1.1~192.168.1.100
Processor AMD Ryzen5 5600G.
Motherboard Gigabyte B550m DS3H.
Cooling AMD Wraith Stealth.
Memory 16GB Crucial DDR4.
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1080 OC (Underclocked, underpowered).
Storage Samsung 980 NVME 500GB && Assortment of SSDs.
Display(s) ViewSonic VA2406-MH 75Hz
Case Bitfenix Nova Midi
Audio Device(s) On-Board.
Power Supply SeaSonic CORE GM-650.
Mouse Logitech G300s
Keyboard Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS.
VR HMD A pair of OP spectacles.
Software Ubuntu 24.04 LTS.
Benchmark Scores Me no know English. What bench mean? Bench like one sit on?
Sad.
Deck 13 did an awesome spin of the Souls-like genre with The Surge, and now they regress to button mashing "action RPGs" with overly stylized world traversing.