• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Blade Runner 2033: Labyrinth Teased by Annapurna Interactive

T0@st

News Editor
Staff member
From Annapurna Interactive, Blade Runner 2033: Labyrinth brings the revered franchise back to games for the first time in 25 years. Set between the original film and 2049, Blade Runner 2033 takes place after the events of the Blackout and asks: what does a Blade Runner do when there are no Replicants left to hunt? More details about the game will be revealed in the coming months, so keep an eye on this Steam page for updates.

"Lots of people lost things in the Blackout. I was lucky, I just lost a job. But now they want me back..."

Developed and published by Annapurna Interactive.

Wishlist on Steam now: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2012260/Blade_Runner_2033_Labyrinth/

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

ixi

Leeeeets gooo! Movie :love:, I do hope they will have same vibe playing it through. This is first game which I'm waiting since GTA V.

Processor Ryzen 5 5700x
Motherboard B550 Elite
Cooling Thermalright Perless Assassin 120 SE
Memory 32GB Fury Beast DDR4 3200Mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 3060 ti gaming oc pro
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1TB, WD SN850x 1TB, plus some random HDDs
Display(s) LG 27gp850 1440p 165Hz 27''
Case Lian Li Lancool II performance
Power Supply MSI 750w
Mouse G502
Leeeeets gooo! Movie :love:, I do hope they will have same vibe playing it through. This is first game which I'm waiting since GTA V.

rule #1 of modern gaming: never get excited by any game
rule #2 : see rule #1

• Haha
Reactions: ixi

happytohear

But how about pre-orders? You know, support developers :D
The developers are being employed right now with pretty much defined salaries. Preorders neither change that nor help them or the product they are working on which you want to preorder. All the money goes straight to the execs.
It won't release sooner or in a better state. You just lose money before playing the game.

ixi

The developers are being employed right now with pretty much defined salaries. Preorders neither change that nor help them or the product they are working on which you want to preorder. All the money goes straight to the execs.
It won't release sooner or in a better state. You just lose money before playing the game.
I was joking... :D, and welcome to tpu.

Doesn't tell me much about the game. But I do kind of hope it ends up being something good. The original Bladerunner is one of my all-time favorite movies. On the other hand, if the last several years of major releases have taught me anything.....