• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cooler Master Introduces the Qube 500 Flatpack & MasterLiquid Atmos Liquid Cooler

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/yfsd9w
Cooler Master, a global leader in PC components, has today announced two groundbreaking products that promise to overhaul the way we think about building PCs: the Qube 500 Flatpack PC case and the next-gen MasterLiquid Atmos liquid cooler series. Both products epitomize the brand's commitment to innovation, functionality and sustainability.

"Throughout Cooler Master's journey, we've consistently driven innovation and elevated user experiences," said Jimmy Sha, Cooler Master CEO. " The Qube 500 and the MasterLiquid Atmos show our undying passion for revolutionizing the PC landscape. They're not just products; they're extensions of our commitment to empower our community's PC-building and gaming adventures."

The Qube 500 Flatpack & MasterLiquid Atmos share these innovations:
  • Begin the Adventure from Unboxing: From the moment you unwrap the Qube 500 Flatpack and the MasterLiquid Atmos, your engaging and exciting building journey commences.
  • Eco-Conscious Crafting: Both the Qube and Atmos proudly champion an eco-forward approach, utilizing recyclable components and adopting minimalistic, sustainable packaging.
  • Redefining Engagement: Dive into an immersive experience whether you're piecing together your Qube case panel by panel or smoothly orchestrating your Atmos cooling dynamics. They are reshaping the way users interact and build.

The Qube 500 Flatpack features:
  • DIY for everyone: The flatpack design allows for a fun and flexible build experience that beginners and long-time builders can enjoy.
  • Fully modular: Features modular panels that simplify and streamline the usual case prep process.
  • Comprehensive compatibility: Despite its compact size, the Qube 500 is an ATX case featuring compatibility with E-ATX motherboards, water coolers and the largest GPUs.
  • Color your way: Multiple available colorways add another layer of creative expression, allowing you to move on from simple black or white color options.

While the MasterLiquid Atmos features:
  • Exceptional silence: Pre-installed SickleFlow Edge 120 fans use loop dynamic bearings for ultra-quiet performance. Factory-tested performance is backed up by extra-long lifespans.
  • Fully customizable: Customize the pump top cover with your 3D designs and take full control of the ARGB Gen 2 lighting. The Atmos provides unprecedented creative freedom.
  • Refined dual chamber design: Our signature dual chamber pump has been refined for enhanced cooling synergy.

If you want a build experience that brings something new to the table while maintaining robust performance specs and high customization, then step into the future of DIY with the MasterLiquid Atmos and Qube 500 Flatpack.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

System Name natr0n-PC
Processor Ryzen 5950x/5600x
Motherboard B450 AORUS M
Cooling EK AIO 360 - 6 fan action
Memory Patriot - Viper Steel DDR4 (B-Die)(4x8GB)
Video Card(s) EVGA 3070ti FTW
Storage Various
Display(s) PIXIO IPS 240Hz 1080P
Case Thermaltake Level 20 VT
Audio Device(s) LOXJIE D10 + Kinter Amp + 6 Bookshelf Speakers Sony+JVC+Sony
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III ARGB 80+ Gold 650W
Software XP/7/8.1/10
Benchmark Scores http://valid.x86.fr/79kuh6
I like these kinda cases that you can make modular and add on to. They should be affordable.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Hello CoolerMaster:

It would appear from the 1st pic on the left that one could mix & match the different colored panels ?

If true, please send me every case you can manufacture, as soon as they roll off the production lines, & just bill my cc that you have on file, as I have many clients that have inquired about this exact possibility, which until now, I have yet to find a solution for :D

I wouldn't call this a "flatpack" given that the box dimensions look to be nearly 10 inches tall. It's more of a modular case. The In Win POC is a true flatpack.

I like how the case can be laid down in whatever orientation, but they'd really need to give it a sturdier side panel instead of glass crap, this way you can't lay it down and put stuff on top of it.

System Name Main
Processor Ryzen 5950x
Motherboard B550 PG Velocita
Cooling Water
Memory Ballistix
Video Card(s) RX 6900XT
Storage T-FORCE CARDEA A440 PRO
Display(s) Samsung UE590
Case QUBE 500
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z623
Power Supply LEADEX V 1KW
Mouse Cooler Master MM710
Keyboard Huntsman Elite
Software 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://hwbot.org/user/damric/
Yes just what I have been waiting for to replace my aging HAF XB. I hope these are available soon.

TheLostSwede

News Editor
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
I wouldn't call this a "flatpack" given that the box dimensions look to be nearly 10 inches tall. It's more of a modular case. The In Win POC is a true flatpack.
See the animation here. Looks pretty flat to me.

They also have an assembly video playlist.

See the animation here. Looks pretty flat to me.

They also have an assembly video playlist.

The stills I've seen of the box during unboxings just look like they've shifted dimensions around and it appears to be almost 3 times the height of the In Win POC box. In Win's is about the size of a pizza box (you can see it clearly in the video posted at the bottom of their product page. That too thick to be considered flat packing, it's more like narrowing a traditional case package and turning it on its side. It really boils down to what the cubic size difference between a box for a similar size case and this particular Cooler Master case. If there isn't a significant reduction in volume, then it's marketing bs.

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
I watched trhe Kitguru video of this and don't know why they are mentioning a 360 AIO with it as there is nowhere to put that in this case that makes sense.

TheLostSwede

News Editor
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
The stills I've seen of the box during unboxings just look like they've shifted dimensions around and it appears to be almost 3 times the height of the In Win POC box. In Win's is about the size of a pizza box (you can see it clearly in the video posted at the bottom of their product page. That too thick to be considered flat packing, it's more like narrowing a traditional case package and turning it on its side. It really boils down to what the cubic size difference between a box for a similar size case and this particular Cooler Master case. If there isn't a significant reduction in volume, then it's marketing bs.

So what you're saying is that everything IKEA sells it not flat packaging then? :banghead:

So what you're saying is that everything IKEA sells it not flat packaging then? :banghead:

Not everything. If the packaging is similar dimensions on all 3 sides, I wouldn't consider that flat packed.

Hi there, Xiao wei from Cooler Master case department, the R&D lead on this project.
First of all Thanks for your feedback! and You're right, the QUBE 500 is definitely thicker packed than the INwin POC or the Teenage engineering Computer-1. We chose to go a different route because we didn't believe having to bend your own panels would be something that a "normal" or mainstream kind of user would find the right user experience. So we tried to make it as flat as possible, but still keep each panel rigid enough that it could be assembled piecemeal. That meant that the steel panelling would have embossings and bends to increase the stiffness and in effect lower the "Flatpackability" of it. Perhaps we could eliminate more air in the future, but for the QUBE this was as flat as we could get it.

Yes just what I have been waiting for to replace my aging HAF XB. I hope these are available soon.
Haha funny you'd say that. You can put the feet on the side panel and put it on its side. Internally we have been calling it "HAF XB Mode" :p

Hello CoolerMaster:

It would appear from the 1st pic on the left that one could mix & match the different colored panels ?

If true, please send me every case you can manufacture, as soon as they roll off the production lines, & just bill my cc that you have on file, as I have many clients that have inquired about this exact possibility, which until now, I have yet to find a solution for :D
You can actually, the "macaron version" has multiple panels you can exchange.
if your interested I can forward you towards the regional representative.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
if your interested I can forward you towards the regional representative
Thanks for that info, but I just decided to buy your entire company on Monday, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get the stuff I want... :roll:

j/k....