• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ENERMAX Launches REVOLUTION D.F. 12, the World's Smallest ATX 3.1 Power Supply

GFreeman

News Editor
Staff member
ENERMAX, an industry-leading force dedicated to designing high-performance computer hardware and cooling solutions, launches its latest power supply series, the REVOLUTION D.F. 12, the world's smallest ATX 3.1 power supply with only 122 mm in-depth. This design maximizes space for airflow within PC cases while delivering robust power in line with the ATX 3.1 specifications, including up to a 235% power excursion. Equipped with a 600 W 12V-2x6 cable, the REVOLUTION D.F. 12 ensures uncompromised performance for high-end graphics cards and cutting-edge AI computing. The REVOLUTION D.F. 12 also fits seamlessly into micro ATX cases, providing ample room for efficient cable management.

Committed to sustainable computing, REVOLUTION D.F. 12 offers a highly technical power solution aimed at enhancing power conversion efficiency and reducing carbon emissions. This commitment to sustainability is further demonstrated in the product's shipping and packaging innovations. The REVOLUTION D.F. 12 features an innovative 115 mm dual-ball bearing fan with ENERMAX's patented Dust-free Rotation (D.F.R.) technology, providing a self-cleaning function and an activated switch button to enhance system longevity by minimizing dust accumulation inside the power supply. The power supply operates in fanless mode when under 50% load, ensuring complete silence at low and medium workloads. Additionally, users will be able to manually activate the D.F.R. function using the D.F.R. switch button, which can also serve as a power-on indicator.

The REVOLUTION D.F. 12 series is available in both black and white versions, offering PC enthusiasts different choices to match their system aesthetics. It includes premium mesh-sleeved cables that are flexible for effortless routing and comes with a cable comb kit to maintain a tidy build. The white version stands out with its sleek, all-white design from the chassis and fan to the cable connectors and cable combs.

Availability and Warranty
The full lineup of the REVOLUTION D.F. 12 series, including 750 W black, 850 W black, and 850 W white, is now available at the ENERMAX USA online store, Amazon USA, and ENERMAX USA authorized retailers and distributors.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

Would love to read review of this unit, its seriously compact for its power ratings.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
So glad to see white cables that actually have white connectors, instead of the aesthetic-killing black ones :)

I know they are available from aftermarket suppliers, but these are included with the PSU, FINALLY !

System Name Core i9 rig / Lenovo laptop
Processor Core i9 10900X / Core i5 8350U
Motherboard Asus Prime X299 Edition 30 / Lenovo motherboard
Cooling Corsair H115i PRO RGB / stock cooler
Memory Gskill 4x8GB 3600mhz / 16GB 2400mhz
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 Super / UHD 620
Storage Samsung SSD 970 PRO 1TB / Samsung OEM 256GB NVMe
Display(s) Dell UltraSharp UP3017 / Full HD IPS touch
Case Coolermaster mastercase H500M
Audio Device(s) Onboard sound
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 1700 watt / Lenovo 65watt power adapter
Mouse Logitech M500s
Keyboard Cherry
Software Windows 11 Pro / Windows 11 Pro
Always like seeing more Enermax psus. I already have my 3rd one.

Remember when "press" would investigate press releases for accuracy?

Is this PSU smaller than SFX? Not SFX-L, but SFX.

I mention this because the Thermaltake SFX 750 and 850 are currently available for purchased and both are certified ATX 3.1 by Intel (Enermax's are not). So.... unless Enermax's PSU's, which you can't buy until next month, are even smaller (they're not), how are these the world's smallest ATX 3.1 power supply?

Any idea on the OEM?
Probably SANR.