• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Logitech Unveils Signature Slim Keyboard and Combo to Seamlessly Flow Between Work and Life at the Desk

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/yfsd9w
Today Logitech introduced the Signature Slim K950 Wireless Keyboard, Signature Slim Combo, and Signature Slim Combo for Business, designed to simplify the experience across personal and work computers. For people with a single workspace for both professional and personal tasks, the Signature Slim products are beautifully designed solutions that look good in the home or office. With more features than typical entry-level keyboards and time-saving software customization, this keyboard creates a seamless, magical experience to manage work and life at the desk.

"We created the Signature Slim keyboard as the perfect companion to the Signature mouse we introduced two years ago to help the many people who juggle work, life and everything in between," said Art O'Gnimh, general manager of the Core Personal Workspace Solutions business at Logitech. "Signature Slim helps you stay in control of professional and personal worlds, connecting effortlessly to both your home and work computers."

The Signature Slim Combo features the Signature Slim K950 wireless keyboard and Signature Plus M750 wireless mouse (M750L in North America) available in Graphite and Off-White. Catering to dynamic lifestyles where work and home blend, type and click across home desktops and work laptops with a single tap. Stay focused and undisturbed with quiet keyboard keys, silent mouse clicks, and fast and precise scrolling with SmartWheel.

The Signature Slim K950 brings familiar responsive laptop-like typing to the desk in a slim design. Optimize your desk time and daily tasks with Logi Options+ App, our software that will enhance your experience with the Signature Slim Combo and Keyboard. Transition easily between work and leisure with shortcuts such a volume control, play/pause and mute/unmute or use Smart Actions, which gives you the power to skip repetitive actions by automating multiple tasks with a single keystroke, to start or end your day in one touch.

For IT teams outfitting today's workforce, Signature Slim Combo for Business introduces a new standard at a price point perfect for mass deployment. The combo is equipped with Logi Bolt secure wireless technology for reliable connections, even in congested wireless environments. With Signature Slim Combo, IT teams can mass deploy one keyboard and mouse to their entire global workforce and monitor the devices remotely through Logitech Sync to ensure their team's devices are healthy and up to date, with global customer support. The combo is compatible with Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, and other leading operating systems.

Approach to Sustainability
Signature Slim K950 and Signature Slim Combo are designed in line with Logitech's goal to create product experiences that improve people's lives. This means considering environmental and social impacts as part of every design decision. Both products are certified carbon neutral, just like the rest of Logitech products, and the paper packaging comes from FSC -certified forests and other controlled sources. The plastic parts in Signature Slim K950 and Signature Slim Combo include certified post-consumer recycled plastic to give a second life to end-of-use plastic from old consumer electronics - 62% for Graphite, 48% for Off-White (Signature Slim K950), 61% for Graphite, 25% for Off-White (Signature M750), and 63% for Graphite, 26% for Off-White (Signature M750L).

Pricing and Availability
The Signature Slim K950 Wireless Keyboard and Signature Slim Combo in Graphite and Off-White are available in March 2024 on www.logitech.com and at other global retailers for a recommended retail price of $79.99 and $99.99, respectively.

Signature Slim Combo for Business in Graphite is available on www.logitech.com and through authorized resellers for $99.99.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

I don't know about the keyboard, but I've been using the mouse for a few months (edit: more than half a year actually...wow time flies) now, and it's been pretty good. Definitely not as responsive in games as the Razer Viper I also have (still ok for slower games, I wouldn't recommend for FPS games), but for most normal use the quiet clicks and ability to scroll fast with a flick are nice features.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
WoW.... I didn't realize anyone was still making full sized KB's anymore, seeins how 99.99% of the news posts about KB's are all those chopped off, toyish lookin, rainbow circus-puker thingies....

This looks like a nice combo @a nice price, so hopefully they will get tested/reviewed shortly..

System Name Proper
Processor 5900X + OC
Motherboard GB X570s Elite AX
Cooling WC Heatkiller 3.0 LT
Memory G.Skill 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX 3070 Ti Trinity LC'ed + OC
Storage KC2500 1TB + A2000 1TB
Display(s) GB M32Q
Case Fractal Define R6 USB C
Audio Device(s) Creative AE-7 + Phonic AM120
Power Supply Seasonic Prime PX-850
Mouse Log G502 X LS
Keyboard Keychron K5 Opt.brown
WoW.... I didn't realize anyone was still making full sized KB's anymore, seeins how 99.99% of the news posts about KB's are all those chopped off, toyish lookin, rainbow circus-puker thingies....

This looks like a nice combo @a nice price, so hopefully they will get tested/reviewed shortly..

Compact keyboards are good for gaming, cause they leave more space for manouvering the mouse in fast games.

This Log setup however is a business solution.

Discount MX masters series? The mouse is a cheaper one from the lineup but the keyboard looks almost the same. Logitech does good stuff but their prices are pretty terrible, i.e. a similar MX combo is like 150$ or 200$ for the same ish keyboard and the mx master mouse which has a huge premium because no one else does a multibutton and multiscroll large ergonomic mouse

System Name TheDeeGee's PC
Processor Intel Core i7-11700
Motherboard ASRock Z590 Steel Legend
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory Crucial Ballistix 3200/C16 32GB
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti 12GB
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 2TB / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB / Crucial P3 Plus 4TB
Display(s) EIZO CX240
Case Lian-Li O11 Dynamic Evo XL
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster ZxR / AKG K601 Headphones
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME Fanless TX-700
Mouse Logitech G500s
Keyboard Keychron Q6
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Benchmark Scores None, as long as my games runs smooth.
Compact keyboards are good for gaming, cause they leave more space for manouvering the mouse in fast games.

This Log setup however is a business solution.
That depends entirely on the persons DPI settings.

I always play at 2200 DPI and a 180 is about 3 cm of movement for me.