• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] Coolermaster Ammo

fbmbirds

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
amd fx-60 asus A8N32-SLI dual watercooled Geforce 8800gts. 850w Coolermaster ps. 4 gigs of ultra ram. custom things done. my first build about a year ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
System Name Big Devil
Processor Intel Core i5-2500K
Motherboard ECS P67H2-A2
Cooling XSPC Rasa | Black Ice GT Stealth 240 | XSPC X2O 750 | 2x ACF12PWM | PrimoChill White 7/16"
Memory 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LP Arctic White 1600MHz CL9
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 780 ACX SC
Storage Intel 520 Series 180GB + WD 1TB Blue
Display(s) HP ZR30W 30" 2650x1600 IPS
Case Corsair 600T SE
Audio Device(s) Xonar Essence STX | Sennheisser PC350 "Hero" Modded | Corsair SP2500
Power Supply ABS SL 1050W (Enermax Revolution Rebadge)
Software Windows 8.1 x64 Pro w/ Media Center
Benchmark Scores Ducky Year of the Snake w/ Cherry MX Browns & Year of the Tiger PBT Keycaps | Razer Deathadder Black
"custom things done."

Elaborate please. That's what the case mod gallery is all about. We definitely can't see what you've done from the picture, so enlighten us! :toast:

fbmbirds

well was a noob about a year and a half ago didnt know that much about computers so i got into working with them. i got a job welding made some money and before i left for the army i built this pc it took me about one month i bought differnt parts i just wanted a simple pc. i had this free ati radeon pci-e card im not sure what it was i though it was the shit. so i build this system around that. i got a mobo asus a8x-n i beleive thats what it was and a amd fx-60 cpu with 2gigs of offbrand ram. i had a 400w power supply. i built this system on air first. it ran like shit on vista. so i was like wtf. so i went out and bought a asus a8n32-sli mobo. and got a geforce 8800gts along with it put my system back together and it ran nice. i was like shit i have that other pci-e slot and i got another 8800gts before i knew it i got so much shti for this thing i could have built 3 pc's i went out and got a 850w ps because the 550w i had i didnt think it would run the pc. i then went from this all in one watercooling system from coolermaster to this new custom one i put together and its doing me alot of good. well thats a no-indetail version of my build. i know we have all been there but dam it was a ride for me not knowing what to buy just going on what looked good. im about to build another system here in a year after i get back from deployment. i wont make the same mistake.

Processor i7 920
Motherboard EVGA X58
Cooling eight 120mm fans, Swiftech GTZ cpu block, 3 120mm radiator, MCP655 pump, primochill tubing
Memory 6 gig G-Skill DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) GTX 285's (SLI)
Storage 500GB Western Digital
Display(s) 3 Asus 23 in inchers
Case Lian Li A77B
Audio Device(s) on board 7.1
Power Supply Corsair 1000
Software win 7 64
Noticed the Swiftec waterblock...good choice there. looks good from the 1 pic...Please post more pics! :)