• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp Forums

Vayra86
Vayra86
My condoleances
Reactions: R-T-B
Chomiq
Chomiq
Sorry to hear this, I went through the same thing last year. Couldn't work for three days. My condolences.
R-T-B
R-T-B
Yeah. Work is gonna happen here but only because keeping me busy helps ease the pain.

I can't even sleep right now. This is the best I can do for him now, and it sucks. You feel so powerless.
  • Sad
Reactions: Chomiq
95Viper
95Viper
My sympathy. One cannot really say anything, or express feelings, at these moments... It is just overwhelming sadness.
R-T-B
R-T-B
Oh you guys can keep me distracted with tech discussion, which is at least a mild help. But yes. It will be a rough next few days. I will try to remember the good, and forget the bad.
R-T-B
R-T-B
He's gone.
plastiscɧ
plastiscɧ
my sympathy. this is always a drama! stay strong!
rainbow GIF
Reactions: R-T-B
the54thvoid
the54thvoid
I know you from your posts. I know you gave another living creature a good life. It's all we can do - give comfort to another living thing, no matter what it is. Animals don't philosophise about death, they just live in the moment and if all those moments were made good, then you know you made another creature content and happy with it's lot.
the54thvoid
the54thvoid
If the world gave that to you, you'd never know sadness. Your grief will fade with time and you'll soon smile when you know how much that dog loved life, all because of you.