• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp Forums

Hang in there. I quit smoking dozens of times over the years before I finally quit for good. I was up to 2 packs of Marlboro Reds "Cowboy Killers" a day. Last nicotine I used was 15 years ago. It's hard as hell to quit and stay quit but once you're past the physical and psychological withdrawals you're free from the habit at last.
caroline!
caroline!
That's good tho. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, or something like that, I won't lie, it was written below a pic of a man with a comically long mustache at the checkout of an asian convenience store.
Hugis
Hugis
keep it up hombre :)
95Viper
95Viper
Smoked 25+ years. Quit three years ago. Still have cravings while doing certain trigger things (after eating, working on something, cutting grass, and other odd times).
However, I have not lit one up, at all. The smell is sort of repulsive now.
Hang in there... Your lungs, & health, will appreciate it!
freeagent
freeagent
I took the meow meow way of quitting smoking by vaping. But I somehow lost it yesterday.. I went to go buy another one today, but they dont have the tank I buy my coils for. Eff it, I will just tough it out. I do have to say it sucks though :D
caroline!
caroline!
Vaping is smoking with extra steps. Or that's what I've heard.
freeagent
freeagent
Yes and no.. my juice has 6 food grade ingredients, no fancy salts or flavors, just grape :)

I did find it, and I did have some pulls.. I am going to lower my Nic tomorrow and ween myself off.

Being an addict sucks. I know a lot of it was in my head. I had almost no physical symptoms.

Not gonna lie, I was pretty bitchy today lol. I didn't come online much for that reason.
B
basco
i just puff a cigarillo or cigar gets ya away from inhaling and then it gets easier. never tried vapes or such stuff
freeagent
freeagent
Those are way to manly for me :D
  • Haha
Reactions: basco
B
basco
i am getting old so i have to compensate for my manlyhood