• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp Forums

plastiscɧ
plastiscɧ
where are the smart heads when you need them?
:ohwell:
a little assistance would be appropriate, right now. to solve the puzzle, of course.
Book Club Cat GIF
R-T-B
R-T-B
We know to stay clear of crap like this, frankly. If it was real it would be massively reported.

You probably need a new camera.
plastiscɧ
plastiscɧ
i know you live in another place. not here on the spot where such recordings are possible. you say it's crap. just disprove by means of a technical report that i have a broken camera. there is enough material available.
that would also be a step forward for me. start with the technical design of an iPhone 14 pro max camera.
apreciated
plastiscɧ
plastiscɧ
IMG_2845.jpg

@R-T-B
yesterday's almost full moon.
the54thvoid
the54thvoid
I've said to you before - take your discovery to the nearest astronomical place. They'll confirm if for you. Or, and I do mean this in a friendly manner, go and seek professional help, because you are displaying traits of a delusional psychosis (insisting that you have discovered something earth-shattering, even though nobody else seems to have noticed it).
plastiscɧ
plastiscɧ
I did. read the text below.
I don't think it's your place to talk to me like that. and please save your medical advice.

Screenshot 2023-11-25 171623.png

have you ever watched my videos? do you need subtitles?
plastiscɧ
plastiscɧ
@R-T-B
@the54thvoid

i actually thought we could really discuss this in some way here in the astronomy section. but there are only toxic comments here about my drug use which seems to be affecting my mental state. too bad. unfortunately that doesn't really qualify you to take a stand on this issue.
the54thvoid
the54thvoid
I didn't even know about your drug use. Your reply says it all. Ridiculous.
the54thvoid
the54thvoid
Also, you're choosing to dismiss what the Stuttgart Observatory has said. This worries me.
R-T-B
R-T-B
I'm not trying to be dismissive, but I also have a basic understanding of solar modeling (Kopernicus mod for ksp is my baby) and some of the claims you are making are quite impossible without completely destroying the survivability of our solar system. I just think whatever you are observing is not what you believe it is, I know nothing of your mental state and only wish you well as far as that is concerned.
plastiscɧ
plastiscɧ
have you watched the clips or not? do you really believe that what science has discovered to date is a law carved in stone and irrefutable? the observatory reacted just as incredulously as you two did.
instead of dealing with the subject of a hitherto unobserved object, you whine about my state of mind.