• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Project Koi

xD3aDPooLx

NZXT Rep

This is a passion project for myself. For some time now I have been building some Incredible rigs for others and now its time to get one done for me. First and foremost I want to give a HUGE thanks to my Sponsors for this ride. Without them this wouldn't be possible.​

The project name is a sweet one for myself. Everything that I have done and tried in modding and building over my career has been an uphill climb. I love the current state that I am in now and I will continue to evolve and defy expectations.

Now on to the good parts.

Hardware

• CPU - Intel 5960x - On hand and will upgrade to a 6950x soon
  • Motherboard - Need to order
  • Ram - Gskill Trident Z - Black and Orange 32gb DDR4 3200 - Ordered and is on the way
  • GPU- 2 Nvidia Titan X - On hand
  • PSU - EVGA 850w SuperNova G2 - On hand
  • Case - Primochill Praxis Wet Bench - Black and Orange - On hand
  • Water cooling - Need to order
  • Sleeve - Mainframe Customs Telios Sleeve - Black, Orange and White - On hand and I love this stuff.
  • Storage - Samsung - 2 950 Nvme 512gb for games and 256gb for OS and 2 Samsung 850 pro 512gb for storage - On hand

Plans

I plan on modding the wet bench to support 2 360 rads and 12 fans in total, in a dual loop config. Also I want to make an SSD tray that is different from the stock configuration off the wet bench. I already have some plans to combat that.​

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes