• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Best WaW Zombies Custom Maps

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
I've been playing Call of Duty World at War Custom Zombies maps for quite some time. Lan parties mainly.
It's great fun, if i do my homework before the lan party. There's so many custom maps made by the community , however only few of them where actually any good (at least for us). I have to install and play the map a bit,or look at a gameplay. Otherwise we end up wasting our time in the few precious hours that we have together, trying out new maps that we know nothing about,just to find out we don't like them.
We are not pro-players to shooters or any other game, thus most maps are either to hard, boring or both.

Last lan party we managed to find the best map we ever played. It was by mistake. The map is called Orbit. You can find it here : http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=2054
It had a difficulty selector ,campagin story line (witch is amazing!) a final boss without buyable ending.
The idea that at some level 20+ you need to make 300k$ to open the last door is just lame.

Do you guys play this game ? List some of your favorite maps below.
Do you know any other maps with a final boss or difficulty selector ?