• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

psu pin out help for sleeving an xfx 1250w pro series

System Name Madness
Processor 6700k delidded 5.0ghz from silicone lottery
Motherboard Msi z270 m5
Cooling xspc cpu block , ek pump/res , alphacool 360 rad , ek fc x2 , monsoon fittings
Memory corsair dominator platinum16gb with light bar kit
Video Card(s) Msi 1070 seahawk x2
Storage adata sp550 256gb , seagate 1tb
Display(s) hp 24' monitors x3
Case Phanteks enthoo evolve tempered glass
Audio Device(s) Samsung 5.1 surround system
Power Supply xfx 1250w pro series , custom cables
Mouse Logitech g403
Keyboard Logitech g11 ,painted white and black
So after getting all excited about sleeving my psu cables i neglected to make a diagram for my 24 pin plug before pulling the pins ,i thought no biggie ill just google a pinout , but no luck there.
ive already been to the overclock.net page about psu pinouts (which is really detailed), but the diagram for the seasonic x-1250 doesnt doesnt match up to my picture i took of the back of my 24-pin...i only took one picture...
IMG__20170254__124209.jpg

now some of these i can obviously tell where they go , the green, purple,grey,blue , the double yellow , the single yellow , (theres only one) the double red , double black and the double orange ,so ive already sleeved and conected those ones
i guess my question is does it matter which wire i plug in as long as its the same voltage/ground? i havent really been able to find a clear answer on if this is possible , so if any one can shed some insight or has a pinout for my xfx p1-1250-befx i would really appreciate it , thanks in advance

Last edited: