• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB PWM Fan

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Scythe attempts to maintain their product philosophy of offering good cooling products of value with the Kaze Flex 120 RGB PWM fan. An iteration of the existing Kaze Flex, the addition of RGB lighting comes to attract a large market that increasingly wants color customization for custom PC builds.

Show full review

Last edited:
System Name HELLSTAR
Processor AMD RYZEN 9 5950X
Motherboard ASUS Strix X570-E
Cooling 2x 360 + 280 rads. 3x Gentle Typhoons, 3x Phanteks T30, 2x TT T140 . EK-Quantum Momentum Monoblock.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB F4-4133C19D-16GTZR 14-16-12-30-44
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX + under waterblock through Kryosheet
Storage Optane 900P[W11] + WD BLACK SN850X 4TB + 750 EVO 500GB + 1TB 980PRO[FEDORA]
Display(s) Philips PHL BDM3270 + Acer XV242Y
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow V3 - Yellow Switch
Software FEDORA 40
You didn't like it so much, that you even haven't put it up in further review performance slides :D I just was wondering, that scythe has made something that bad that even an Aliexpress rebrand fan works better and is cheaper lol.

I wonder, maybe time to make them interactive graphs? You can pick up some other ones and add? With time the problem with emerge as the amount of reviewed stuff rises.

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
I wonder, maybe time to make them interactive graphs? You can pick up some other ones and add? With time the problem with emerge as the amount of reviewed stuff rises.

That was my bane with Thermal Bench graphs too, and I've already culled a few fans here to keep up with it. Unfortunately it is not as simple as it seems, especially given we have a real @W1zzard here too.