• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Glorious Model O 2

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
Ugh, I had high hopes for this one but it seems to me like you're still better off getting the original Model O which is old enough to be half the price of this and mature enough to have firmware that doesn't suffer the polling, deviation, and latency issues of this one.

I agree that a wired mouse needs to be exceptional, cheap, or both these days. Ignoring the fact you can so often find a Roccat Burst Core for under $20 on sale, a $65 mouse that's inferior in many ways, and barely 10g lighter is an own goal from Glorious.

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI)
Cooling Corsair iCUE H115i Elite Capellix 280mm
Memory 32GB G.Skill DDR4 3600Mhz CL18
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX 3070 Ti TUF Gaming OC Edition
Storage Sabrent Rocket 1TB M.2
Display(s) Dell S3220DGF
Case Corsair iCUE 4000X
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar D2X
Power Supply Corsair AX760 Platinum
Mouse Razer DeathAdder V2 - Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K70 MK.2 Low-Profile Rapidfire
Software Microsoft Windows 11 Pro (64-bit)
Ugh, I had high hopes for this one but it seems to me like you're still better off getting the original Model O which is old enough to be half the price of this and mature enough to have firmware that doesn't suffer the polling, deviation, and latency issues of this one.

I agree that a wired mouse needs to be exceptional, cheap, or both these days. Ignoring the fact you can so often find a Roccat Burst Core for under $20 on sale, a $65 mouse that's inferior in many ways, and barely 10g lighter is an own goal from Glorious.

Not even; I had the original, thumb button collapsed. (Within half a year) In general, the mouse didn't feel solid at all.

Back to Razer Mamba's and DeathAdders, they last me a good 3+ years. The nice thing about the new ones is the optical beam that needs to be broken to register a click, no more need for new micro switches, a spring can easily be replaced, and so can rubber grips. Oh no, did I just tell Razer not to make things too durable? :/

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
Not even; I had the original, thumb button collapsed. (Within half a year) In general, the mouse didn't feel solid at all.

Back to Razer Mamba's and DeathAdders, they last me a good 3+ years. The nice thing about the new ones is the optical beam that needs to be broken to register a click, no more need for new micro switches, a spring can easily be replaced, and so can rubber grips. Oh no, did I just tell Razer not to make things too durable? :/
That's why the burst core is so good at $20 - optical switches.

Miiksuli

I agree. Original Model 0 is good enough for me. Been using it from 2020.

They had some quality issues back then? My first one broke after 6 months but this second one has already lasted two years.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
m.E.h....

here a rodent, there a rodent, everywhere a rodent !

But seriously, how many MORE same ole same same cheezegrater rodents can anyone make anywayz ?

I have both original O and O-. I've received alpha/beta samples of mice before and that's kind of what the final product O's feel like. Something about the lift off distance feels like it's set improperly/out of spec and due to this, it doesn't track very similar to other related Pixart mice or sensor family. I noticed when I tested the mouse on a white surface instead of black it seemed to handle a lot better. The white surface probably brings it more back in to spec of where it should be.

Changing settings in the user software just makes it feel more abnormal before someone suggests that. It's just a mouse that's sort of plagued by this sensor issue because the O- is also very small and light and comes off the surface while using it a lot due to this, amplifying the problem even more. The buttons are also a bit difficult to reliably spam click fast moba-style; they're conducive to wanting to stay in a depressed state without rebounding properly. Besides these two rather large issues, the mouse is otherwise fun to use. You're just not going to play nearly as well as with something like a G Pro Hero (the wired, 102 shape one, not the GPW) with both better tracking and clicking.

Last edited:
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI)
Cooling Corsair iCUE H115i Elite Capellix 280mm
Memory 32GB G.Skill DDR4 3600Mhz CL18
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX 3070 Ti TUF Gaming OC Edition
Storage Sabrent Rocket 1TB M.2
Display(s) Dell S3220DGF
Case Corsair iCUE 4000X
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar D2X
Power Supply Corsair AX760 Platinum
Mouse Razer DeathAdder V2 - Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K70 MK.2 Low-Profile Rapidfire
Software Microsoft Windows 11 Pro (64-bit)

They had some quality issues back then? My first one broke after 6 months but this second one has already lasted two years.

Yeah, not only that, but the click had an annoying squeak, apparently that too was a defect. Nah, I am just going to stick with what I know, Razer. Had Steel Series Mouse when I played Diablo 3 way back, the thing didn't even last a week, the left button just couldn't handle the playtime I guess, and the micro switch stopped working in only 1 week.

The only other good mouse that I ever owned, the Logitech MX518.

Processor 13700K 5.6GHz
Memory V10 2x16GB 4100MHz CL15
Video Card(s) 3080 Ti Gamerock
For this price, a 2k polling rate would have been a must, especially since it is a wired mouse.
Click latencies are also not that great. I'd had the original and used it for a couple of years, till it got sold. I remember how the mouse had that cheap plastic feeling to it, the feeling when you push the buttons, and if you had not been aware how durable it was in reality, you'd have feared that the mouse would break. Sorta. I have never been fond of its cable.
At least there is some improvement on that regard. Some cut in weight, and better buttons and switches. I dunno..

Still I'd not buy this second iteration.

Last edited:
Yeah, not only that, but the click had an annoying squeak, apparently that too was a defect. Nah, I am just going to stick with what I know, Razer. Had Steel Series Mouse when I played Diablo 3 way back, the thing didn't even last a week, the left button just couldn't handle the playtime I guess, and the micro switch stopped working in only 1 week.

The only other good mouse that I ever owned, the Logitech MX518.
Bad idea going Razer IMO. I've used zillions of mice and their firmwares are not in the same league as Logitech. As I've said before, most modern mice identify themselves to Windows as a mouse + keyboard (presumably for macro support), while modern Razer mice identify as 1 mouse and 2 keyboards. Whenever I use a Razer mouse they just feel off and it's probably due to this added bloat they put in their firmwares which no other vendor does. I have no idea why it's there but I'm guessing it does something stupid and unnecessary in Synapse.

Until Razer removes this bloat I doubt their mice will feel normal like an actual functioning Logitech firmware. It's actually very hard to find good mouse firmwares in general (you usually will not have one buying something like a random Asus mouse or whatever). Logitech usually doesn't make bad ones, but besides them, the only ones I can really remember liking offhand are Endgame (very good for a 1st effort. German engineering?), and some older Steelseries firmwares like the Sensei 310 were excellent (but too wide and slippery rubber to even use).