• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Waizowl OGM Pro

pzogel

Reviewer
Waizowl, a new brand in the mouse market, has unveiled its first product, the OGM Pro, which boasts a right-handed ergonomic design. At a weight of 70 g, the OGM Pro comes with PixArt's latest PAW3395 sensor, TTC Gold main button switches, pure PTFE feet, up to 70 hours of battery life in 2.4 GHz operation, and even more using Bluetooth.

Show full review

This mouse, she's gorgeous. in my opinion, she has no competitors for this price (although I bought it cheaper than the official price, for 60$).
Much better than my old mouse Lamzu Atlantis. I use Waizowl OGM Pro first of June, a very high-quality product, no negative aspects.
Previously, there was still firmware available, then they removed it for some reason, but I updated))) by the way, both the mouse itself and the USB dongle are being stitched, everything must be connected directly to USB, it cannot be updated over the air.
Yes, the battery does not charge quickly, but it is possible and good. the lower the charging speed, the better for the battery, this prolongs its service life.
BalX_Ofb61Y.jpg

Last edited:
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
lookalikearodent....
smellalikearodent....
feelslikearodent....

guess what:

It IS a(nutha) rodent, hehehe :)

System Name Vedica
Processor Intel Core i7-9700K
Motherboard Gigabyte AORUS Ultra Z390
Cooling Alphacool Eisblock XPX
Memory 32GB DDR4, 4x Crucial Ballistix Sport LT BLS8G4D30AESBK
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 3080
Storage 2x Sabrent 1 TB Rocket - 1x Seagate Barracuda ST4000DM004
Display(s) Dell AW3423DWF
Case Fractal Design Define R6
Audio Device(s) Motu M2
Power Supply Corsair RM1000x
Mouse Cooler Master MM720
Keyboard Wooting One
This mouse, she's gorgeous. in my opinion, she has no competitors for this price (although I bought it cheaper than the official price, for 60$).
Much better than my old mouse Lamzu Atlantis. I use Waizowl OGM Pro first of June, a very high-quality product, no negative aspects.
Previously, there was still firmware available, then they removed it for some reason, but I updated))) by the way, both the mouse itself and the USB dongle are being stitched, everything must be connected directly to USB, it cannot be updated over the air.
Yes, the battery does not charge quickly, but it is possible and good. the lower the charging speed, the better for the battery, this prolongs its service life.
Nice! Lucky you. I'd buy it for 60€ but 120€ is a no go for me. I don't believe that the ~50€ wireless mouse tax has right to exist.

Nice! Lucky you. I'd buy it for 60€ but 120€ is a no go for me. I don't believe that the ~50€ wireless mouse tax has right to exist.
I was just lucky because there was a promotion on aliexpress.
as a result, there was a store coupon (MechKeys Store) + aliexpress coupon + free shipping. and of course, taking into account the exchange rate (I paid in rubles). that's why, in the end, i managed to save money. without discounts from aliexpress, the price would be full. but I would still buy this mouse, it's worth the money. in fact, stocks are often like this, so I buy a lot in China.:)
ps. by the way, today is also a normal price, 66$. now the rate has grown decently, in the summer it was 80, and now the rate is 100₽ for 1$.
pss. who will buy it, I recommend removing the Teflon ring in the center (around the sensor), sliding will be even better.
Screenshot_2023-10-14-09-39-20-925_ru.aliexpress.buyer-edit.jpg

Last edited:
System Name The Broken PC
Processor 13600KF QS
Motherboard Z690M Aorus
Cooling Overkill Custom Loop for only CPU
Memory 32 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 3070
Display(s) Viewsonic XG2401
If the DAV3 is too big for you then I suggest this one.
P/p really good.
However, I feel the quality suffering just very little like weird tracking issue.
I use both this mouse and RVU, if the RVU is a 10, this OGM is a solid 8 (ignoring the shape), the click & sensor on RVU is better IMO.