• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Ampere bios editor

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
There is not. Chicken egg problem .. since nobody knows how to run an unsigned BIOS, nobody has an incentive to spends many hours on building something that nobody can ever use.

Share your method please, and good things will follow

Flashing is easy with SPI programmer and appropriate voltage adapter / clip. Will good things now follow :D

I've only heard that modded BIOS can work on mobiles 1000/2000. Desktop is code 43 which seems to cover a lot of things, not just modded BIOS. For those fortunate enough to run a mobile modified VBIOS nobody seems able or have tried to find out what's different to allow this.

Easy enough with checksum fixes, at least with Pascal but hashes are another matter.

HULK cert is supposed to allow mods too but haven't heard of anyone using this method.

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
Flashing is easy with SPI programmer and appropriate voltage adapter / clip.
Obviously I'm assuming that OP has a method to flash AND bypass the signature validations

@Drtprt For cross flashing signed VBIOS IINM.

As for actual modding @kefi is working on it but do realize it's in their own time so some patience is required.

D

Deleted member 182555

I have the egg and the chicken. Turkey is in the oven but that will take some time. I also have the leather jacket!!!
but be careful I also have a presumed dead gpu due to incorrect voltage experiments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drtprt

I have the egg and the chicken. Turkey is in the oven but that will take some time. I also have the leather jacket!!!
but be careful I also have a presumed dead gpu due to incorrect voltage experiments.

Cool, that would be great! No, I don’t want to increase the voltage, but rather lower it.

D

Deleted member 182555

Cool, that would be great! No, I don’t want to increase the voltage, but rather lower it.
do you have a 3000 that doesn't allow undervolt? explains... this can be achieved even without biosmod.

D

Deleted member 182555

:D you want what everyone wants fresh gpu and performance...
in my country there is a saying... drunken wife, wine in the barrel and the grapes in vineyard.